Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

What Did You Missed About Nairaland During Those Days Of Un-accessibility - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Did You Missed About Nairaland During Those Days Of Un-accessibility (736 Views)

What Did You Miss Most On Nairaland During The Attack? / Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja / Love Letters Back In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Missed About Nairaland During Those Days Of Un-accessibility by smithsammy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Over the past few days, Nairaland was un-accessible to each and everyone of us due to an attack (As it was made known through an inscription on the home page of the site, as well as all sections.) I had first assumed that the fault was from my browsing device, but not until when I contacted few of my nairaland's friends on Whatsapp and BBM that I got to know it is was a general thing.

Through out those days, I tell you, I didn't get my real self (and I know many also would not) as I was really deformed, un-updated and bereft of first hand informations.

No doubt, nairaland is the resort for many of us who do not have the time to visit the news paper vendors. More also, the admission seekers, literature readers, sport lovers, politics lovers, business dons and moguls, technology immerse people et al, who relies on Nairaland as a place to exhibits their passion, and as well as a place to get their needs from were denied assess.

So house, what was that special thing or things that you really missed about Nairaland? For me, I missed the fresh and first hand news/information I always get on Nairaland (as the ones we reads on the dailies were"ante"wink
More so, I missed the education section and the business section. I missed the EDU section because I'm still an undergraduate and trust me, the salient infos I always get from the section has been of immense help to me in my academics. Also, I missed the Business section because I'm a business immersed persona, so, I leave no stone unturned as far as business news/talk is concern.

So, over to the house. What did you missed about nairaland in the past few days?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Once / This Is Poem I Wrote Sometimes Ago / A Rheotorical Queation That Need And Urgent Answer "LIFE AFTER DEATH"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.