Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. (34056 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / Why Is My Skin Not Responding To Any Type Of Cream,pls Help........ / I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Dalyricz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls can someone recommend the best type of hair-grow cream that one can use to grow beards like the likes of rick ross, or on any part of the body. head or wherever.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by blank(f): 4:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Dalyricz: Pls can someone recommend the best type of hair-grow cream that one can use to grow beards like the likes of rick ross, or on any part of the body. head or wherever.

You can take hairfinity, it's a natural supplement that helps hair grow. Then you can start rubbing Jamaican Black Castor Oil. The effects are not immediate but you will see a change from a week.

3 Likes

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by iamord(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2014
blank:

You can take hairfinity, it's a natural supplement that helps hair grow. Then you can Ruben rubbing Jamaican Black Castor Oil. The effects are not immediate but you will see a change from a week.
hmmm hairfinity is just what I have been thinking of.. I have been making research on the best hair growth product of which hairfinity and biotin came out..but some of the pics of women before and after raise an eyebrow to me! But harfinity is quite expensive. But will surely give a try
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Dalyricz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
iam_ord: hmmm hairfinity is just what I have been thinking of.. I have been making research on the best hair growth product of which hairfinity and biotin came out..but some of the pics of women before and after raise an eyebrow to me! But harfinity is quite expensive. But will surely give a try

Like hw much is it and is it available in nigeria
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by iamord(m): 2:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Dalyricz:

Like hw much is it and is it available in nigeria
well yes It is.. I saw one close to e center ..and they were selling it for like 5k.. But u can also check around.. Its also sold on konga . U can have it delivered to u
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Dalyricz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
iam_ord: well yes It is.. I saw one close to e center ..and they were selling it for like 5k.. But u can also check around.. Its also sold on konga . U can have it delivered to u

Well thanks bro,

_
( ((
\ =\
__\_ `-\
(____)) ( \----
(____)) _
(____))
(___))____/----

I will give it a try

3 Likes

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by iamord(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2015
blank:

You can take hairfinity, it's a natural supplement that helps hair grow. Then you can start rubbing Jamaican Black Castor Oil. The effects are not immediate but you will see a change from a week.
which one is better hairfinity or biotin?
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by blank(f): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2015
iamord:
which one is better hairfinity or biotin?

Just find the one that will work for you. Hairfinity has many ingredients of which biotin is one of them. However, you can buy them individually and use. Maybe, that will be more beneficial. Use Google and research. There is a plethora of information on the subject.

1 Like

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by iamord(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
blank:

Just find the one that will work for you. Hairfinity has many ingredients of which biotin is one of them. However, you can buy them individually and use. Maybe, that will be more beneficial. Use Google and research. There is a plethora of information on the subject.
thanks a lot. I was considering getting biotin. Cos of hairfinity cost! I just want something that will work. I have done research and all I see is mixed feelings about the product
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Abraham4christ(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2016
iamord:
thanks a lot. I was considering getting biotin. Cos of hairfinity cost! I just want something that will work. I have done research and all I see is mixed feelings about the product
How much is biotin
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by iamord(m): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Abraham4christ:
How much is biotin
They vary in price but can be from 2k and above for a gold one

1 Like

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
I suggest biotin, when you purchase drugs with a lot of ingredients in them, what you don't realize is that some of the ingredients are fillers nothing more. To grow hair fast, purchase Biotin 5000mcg and MSM, take both once daily. If you use 5000mcg biotin, drink alot of water, if you do not drink enough water, you will have breakouts. When you get used to 5000mcg, you can move on to 10,000mcg.

Note: Take MSM when you wake up, taking it at night will give you VIVID AF dreams.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Jayboltz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Moberry:
I suggest biotin, when you purchase drugs with a lot of ingredients in them, what you don't realize is that some of the ingredients are fillers nothing more. To grow hair fast, purchase Biotin 5000mcg and MSM, take both once daily. If you use 5000mcg biotin, drink alot of water, if you do not drink enough water, you will have breakouts. When you get used to 5000mcg, you can move on to 10,000mcg.

Note: Take MSM when you wake up, taking it at night will give you VIVID AF dreams.
are both drugs available in nigeria,n prices of both if available
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by onose01(f): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Are you still using chemicals for your skin?
Ditch those cancer causing chemicals and take care of your skin with natural products.
Are you a student? Housewife? Or even a working class lady looking for ways to earn extra income?
Organic cream mixing is that business you are looking for. All you need is your kitchen. Yes! Your clean kitchen is your factory.

Come! Let me teach you how to make the following for just N2000.
50% discount for the first five to call or WhatsApp: 08054153798

•Egyptian body milk&body wash
•Halfcaste cream 
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Papaya/carrot/lemon cream
•Different body butters
•Baby soap
•Body wash
•Body  peel serum 
•Glowing cream
•morning/night facial cream
•Baby cream
•Pink lips balms
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Sunburn remover
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Complexion scrub
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
• Dark knuckle/armpit cream
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Night cream for face-under eye
•Face primer
•Face mask

TREATMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Dry skin
Eczema 
Dark spots
Acnes and Pimples

Up to 20 skin care videos inclusive.

COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
*How to make different organic oils from d scratch. 
*Effective weight loss drink

Training will start on the 27th of April, 2016.
If I were you, I'll take advantage of this special April bonanza.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jayboltz:
are both drugs available in nigeria,n prices of both if available

Hi,

They should be available in pharmacies or better still check Konga and Jumia. I really can't tell you the price in Naira, only in pounds.
Sorry i could only offer limited assistance.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Jayboltz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Moberry:

Hi,

They should be available in pharmacies or better still check Konga and Jumia. I really can't tell you the price in Naira, only in pounds.
Sorry i could only offer limited assistance.
oh I see...thanks,wud chk online fr it
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by taif(f): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
I check d hair infinity and I discover dt is drug.i dnt think I can use drug because of hair what if it has effect on my body. suppose is cream I may go for it. Is there no better cream to make hair grow faster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Destinygrl(f): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
taif:
I check d hair infinity and I discover dt is drug.i dnt think I can use drug because of hair what if it has effect on my body. suppose is cream I may go for it. Is there no better cream to make hair grow faster
hair finity is not a drug its a supplement, I Hv bn eyeing it for a while now but since d price increased to above 9k I lost interest.
try sulphur 8 its good for fast hair growth
gud luck
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by taif(f): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where can I get it
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Destinygrl(f): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
in any big costimatic store

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by cyif2003(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2016
try hair booster.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by iamord(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Destinygrl:

hair finity is not a drug its a supplement, I Hv bn eyeing it for a while now but since d price increased to above 9k I lost interest.
try sulphur 8 its good for fast hair growth
gud luck
sulphur 8 or Jamaican black castor oil. Which is better
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by FavourAngel(f): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mix India hemp with any hair cream and be rubbing it on the scalp of your hair every other night before going to bed,be massaging your hair with the mixed India hemp and hair cream,you will see wonders within a week.

4 Likes

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Destinygrl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamord:
sulphur 8 or Jamaican black castor oil. Which is better
they are both good but jbco is better in growing hairline
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by iamord(m): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Destinygrl:

they are both good but jbco is better in growing hairline
thank you. So which cream will you recommend for a full facial and head hair growth also FavourAngel
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by Destinygrl(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
iamord:
thank you. So which cream will you recommend for a full facial and head hair growth also FavourAngel
I heard mixing weed with spirit and be rubbing it grows facial hair , saw couple of guys getn gud results wth it

Eat a lot of protein u can even buy biotin
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by pamyp(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
You can try manuka honey though it's a bit expensive but it works.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by lisaalarms(f): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Try Hair wonder, and you will be left wondering, it's just 600 naira, we do wholesale too 08173375444, 07033377728

Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by 55emem55: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
The best hair growth product is Wild Hair Growth Oil, affordable and effective. You better stop using pills to make your hair grow, you have no idea what other damage it is doing to your body.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by 55emem55: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Use Wild Hair Growth Oil and stop using pills. Its just an oil you can rub on the area you want the hair to grow. You should google reviews on the products, its quite effective. You can get it for about 3k plus, from www.dressmeoutlet.com
Dalyricz:
Pls can someone recommend the best type of hair-grow cream that one can use to grow beards like the likes of rick ross, or on any part of the body. head or wherever.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by 55emem55: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
I heard this works too
FavourAngel:
Mix India hemp with any hair cream and be rubbing it on the scalp of your hair every other night before going to bed,be massaging your hair with the mixed India hemp and hair cream,you will see wonders within a week.
Re: What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. by 55emem55: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmm, just to grow hair somebody would be using drugs like this.. no ohh
Moberry:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey Shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 2k Shirts,jeans And Chinos / How Did U Get Ur Orders From Aliexpress Oo! / Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.