Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Amended National Health Bill Passed By Federal House Of Reps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amended National Health Bill Passed By Federal House Of Reps (1060 Views)

Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) / Evil National Health Bill Will Kill 10million Nigeria Women Via Egg Donation / National Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amended National Health Bill Passed By Federal House Of Reps by prettyprettywow: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2014/07/breaking-news-national-health-bill-as-amended-by-johesu-ahpa-passed-by-federal-house-of-reps/#.U7MHGfldVCg
Dear Colleagues,
I am glad to inform you that the “Peoples’ Version” of the National Health Bill (as amended by JOHESU/AHPA) has just been passed by the Federal House of Reps.

By this development therefore, the Senate must meet with the Federal House of Reps for Harmonisation of the Bill before it could be enacted as a law in Nigeria.

Please join me in Congratulating our able President and our allies in JOHESU/AHPA for this great achievement.
Congratulations.

Nat. Secretary.
Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
Re: Amended National Health Bill Passed By Federal House Of Reps by MeAboki(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
House of Reps una well done oO! This is a good development.

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA: Are Americans Withholding The Possible Cure For Ebola Virus? / Where Can I Get Stress And Anxiety Drugs / Effects Of Bleaching Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.