Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? (721 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? by trademyke(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
please I need to apply for visa before next week but i'm still finding it difficult to fill my online form especially the no 25 where i'm suppose to indicate duration of stay, i wrote the number of days for 2years visa but it says its a wrong entry, pls what went wrong and what are my suppose to write, i need to get answers asap.....thanks
Re: How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? by cycline404(m): 1:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Make sure u select the right application form either national visa or the other one,
I think u will enter 90 in that section
Re: How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? by mikkyangel(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Please if you have to apply for the polish visa, go to polish embassy in Abuja. Do not use the lagos branch, abuja is more organized.
Re: How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? by tlk2Prince(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2014
mikkyangel: Please if you have to apply for the polish visa, go to polish embassy in Abuja. Do not use the lagos branch, abuja is more organized.
@mikkyangel please if you are informed, I rili need your candid reply.. I have a friend that got admitted in2 Poznan University of Technology(PUT). So he wants to go for documents legalion, please what are the documents he should take for legalization? And it also says that "Please note that all documents need to be superlegalized by the issuing country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The superlegalization should  be direct -- it should be a written statement by the MFA that the document in question is original, issued in accordance with the issuing country’s law and by an authorized person" can u trow more light on diz? Thankya
Re: How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? by tlk2Prince(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Any success stories about poland student visa? Coz i have seem posts of how students were refused visa without reason and no chance to appeal. Please any1 goten d student visa recently, should let's us know.
Re: How Do I Fill D Visa Form When Applying For Nationa Lvisa At The Polish Embassy? by tlk2Prince(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2014
@Mikkyangel I still wait to get ur reply..

Thanks!!

(1) (Reply)

Travel To India.what Do I Put As Source Of Income? / Please!!! How Can I Get A Nigerian E-passport Quickly in Abuja / Urgent Accomodation Issues......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.