Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] (2892 Views)

2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) / Wizkid Gets Honoured At Cyprus International University (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by taurus21: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chocolate city's star artiste,Ice Prince was present last weekend for the BET Awards in Los Angeles. The show which was centered around honouring African American exploits in entertainment in the last year was not short of fanfare as stars from around the world were present to celebrate with Black Entertainment Television. Ice Prince performed, presented an award on the day and got to hang out with his Hollywood friends but all that thrill could not top him being honored by BET in Hollywood when he was presented his own star on the walkway for his achievements in African music and being an international brand. This feat has been achieved by stars of the highest caliber in the past and present and it definitely acknowledges Ice Prince as one of the greatest ever entertainers to come from Africa. [/source]:egistng..nl/2014/07/ice-prince-gets-honoured-in-hollywoods.html?spref=tw&m=1

Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by hatux: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good for him! Aboki rapper with consistent flow!
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Who Dash Am?

Abeg tell me another lie undecided
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by sLEEkudi: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dat J-town nigga doing exploits cool
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by aadetoyin(f): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
ICE PRINCE in Hollywood's walk of Fame? U have to be joking! Na so e easy?

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by Ahmed0336(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
aadetoyin: ICE PRINCE in Hollywood's walk of Fame? U have to be joking! Na so e easy?
my sister d matter tire me o
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by bjcuntis(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ahmed0336 :
my sister d matter tire me o
bad belle
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by OXCUBA: 12:10am On Jul 02, 2014
ice prince the force himself to snap with mike Tyson.
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by taurus21: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
Anybody can be famous, but only few can be great! Ice Prince you're on track.
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by maingwaest(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hollywood walk of fame is no bean cake @ OP, don't get me wrong ,am not saying Ice prince is a nobody but he has to do a 100 tyms better than what he is doing now to earn that recognition.
Re: Ice Prince Gets Honoured In Hollywood's Walk Of Fame [PHOTOS] by chinemerem26(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Walk of fameko...walk of shameni...he never reach...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wow! The Body On Fitness Model Brittany Renner Though! / Photos: Chris Brown Flaunts 26-carat Gold Iphone 6 / Aaron Samuel Strike A Pose With His Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.