Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pls Do Not Laugh. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Do Not Laugh. (1102 Views)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / If You Do Not Laugh For This Joke, I Give You N1,000,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Do Not Laugh. by prowlG: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
A very fat man saw an advert : Loose 10-pounds in a day. He cald to make enquiry so they asked him to come to their office very early the following day. On getting there a beautiful lady walk up to him and said if u catch up with me, u will have sex with me then the lady started running but the man was unable to catch up. So at the end of the day he lost 10 pounds. He said wow this is really nice. So he saw the advert again loose 12 pounds in 1 day, so he went to their office the second day. A sexy lady putting on bikini walk up to him and said catch up with me and u will have sex with me then she stated running but the man was unable to catch up with her so he ended up losing 12-pounds, he said to himself this is really interesting. He saw an advert again Loose 15-pounds in one day so he went to their office the third day, expecting to see a naked lady. Then a lion came out with tag on its neck.....If I catch up I with you I will_________. You know the rest nau. He ended up losing 25-pounds that day.

Re: Pls Do Not Laugh. by prowlG: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
A very successful naija man parked his new lexus in front of his office ready to show it off to his collegues, as he got out a trailer passed too close and completety tore off the door, the man immediately grabbed his cell phone, called the police, and they arrived. before the officer could say anything the man was scereaming
hysteriacally, my lexus!, my lexus!, will never be the same again no matter what the panel -beater did to it, the officer just loked at the man in disgust and shook his head, i cant beleieve how materialistic you are, he said, you are soo focused on your possessions that you dont notice anything else. how can you say such a thing? asked the man. dont you know that your left arm is missing from your elbow down, it must have been torn off when the truck hit you..........., oh my God replied the man, "MY ROLEX" wrist watch.

(1) (Reply)

Adventures Of Razor / Over 100 Useful Chat Abbreviations For Facebook, BBM, 2go, Ims… / Funny Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.