Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? (2000 Views)

Talented Songstress, Mo'cheddah Back With X & O / New Video;skuki(stamina) Ft Mo'cheddah / Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
I have just one word for the song..its "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"

like seriously, it has been on my repeat button for days now and i doubt if i'd ever get tired of listening to it over and over again!

Great song by Mo'Cheddah! highly impressed!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by dopeJemi: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
undecided
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2014
dopeJemi: undecided
Why? lol
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by dopeJemi: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Becacia_Barbie:
Why? lol

Oooh, Baby
I can't explain the way this love dey do me
And when I look at you, I feel so lucky
I'm feeling lucky tonight
Oooh, sweety
I no go lie, this love dey drive me crazy
And I'll do anything to make you happy
I'll make you happy tonight

There's nothing sweeter
Than being your lover
There's nothing better
Me, you together
Together forever
Baby whatever
Tonight I'm in for anything
I will act indian film like

Destin Ambari
I want to show you
Just how much you mean to me
I don't mind if we born twins
I don dey find this love since
I just want to give you all of me
Destin Ambari
I want to show you
Epo n be
Ewa n be o
Epo n be
Epo n be

Ohh baby
Let's play this love like say na indian movie
You'll be the actress and I'll be your groupie
I'll be your groupie tonight
You'll be sunita

I can play Jamindra
And if you let me be that indian brother
I'll play jamindra tonight

There's nothing sweeter
Than being your lover
There's nothing better
Me, you together
Together forever
Baby whatever
Tonight I'm in for anything
I will act indian film like

Destin Ambari
I want to show you
I don't mind if we born twins
I don dey find this love since
I just want to give you all of me
Destin Ambari
I want to show you
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2014
Awwwwwwwwwh!!! thanks sweery, you just made my night or morning hehe...
the song is so romantic, and my favourite part is.. 'i no mind if we born twins, i don dey find this love since' chai! hehe

so was the lyrics for me? wink

@dopejemi
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Becacia_Barbie: Awwwwwwwwwh!!! thanks sweery, you just made my night or morning hehe...
the song is so romantic, and my favourite part is.. 'i no mind if we born twins, i don dey find this love since' chai! hehe

@dopejemi
Yeah its 4 U, i told him to help me type it 4 Ucheesy

@Dopejemi, thank U xo much bro, me and my wife are really gratefulgrin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by dopeJemi: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2014
Becacia_Barbie: Awwwwwwwwwh!!! thanks sweery, you just made my night or morning hehe...

@dopejemi

Well, I'm not gay, and you the only girl here, so its for you
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Yeah its 4 U, i told him to help me type it 4 Ucheesy

@Dopejemi, thank U xo much bro, me and my wife are really gratefulgrin
LMAo!

you never pay bride price u wan dey spoil market for me grin

Do d needful first wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
dopeJemi:

Well, I'm not gay, and you the only girl here, so its for you
LOL Even if you were gay, i'd make you straight hehe wink

thanks dear
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
If d song no sweet una don finish fr my hand
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by dopeJemi: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Becacia_Barbie:
LOL Even if you were gay, i'd make you straight hehe wink

thanks dear

You welcome
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
dagbenga: If d song no sweet una don finish fr my hand
grin grin

You download it first, then give me feedback. wink
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
hate hate hate...then started liking it...now its like just there.
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by msporche(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Listen to 'duro' by sean tizzle

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
I think its a beautiful song cool

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by nwimo22(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2014
Nice voice,cool musik from frosh girl.. Love de song die!!!!!!!
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by Ihuomadinihu: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
@BecaciaBarbie Hello,sup with you? Don't see you on zeeworld thread. Don't let recent events keep you away from our thread. Apparently,they have two groups now. Those supporting Vikram and those supporting Vik's supporters. U have to come back...ijs. Cheers.
Re: Whats Your Take On Destinambari By Mo'cheddah? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
@BecaciaBarbie Hello,sup with you? Don't see you on zeeworld thread. Don't let recent events keep you away from our thread. Apparently,they have two groups now. Those supporting Vikram and those supporting Vik's supporters. U have to come back...ijs. Cheers.
Awwwwh....thanks for your concern, means a lot...I'm grateful.
Well, I joined the thread cause I was impressed at the way people laid out their views without being sentimental about it....but along the line, I noticed forwetin is always attacking the good characters and that got me pissed but I didn't care at the same time cause I wasnt interested in those characters. I knew it was time to attack her when she started supporting Vikram and lashing Gulabi and Adi! It was too much for me! So now the thread kinda stinks to me because of her...I know everybody is free to air his or her own opinions but at least everything should be done with common sense.

(1) (Reply)

Who Sings Love Song Better Between Tuface And Psquare? / Download Mp3: Rowlene – Boy Bye Mp3 Download / Top Zanku Beat 2019 Zlatan Zanku Instrumental|zanku Madness(prod By DJ Nosmas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.