Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. (1555 Views)

How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop / You Can Now Browse Free With Your Mtn Line 100%legal & Free (2) (3) (4)

Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by willyspace(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2008
Every other free browsing stuff you've heard off will eventually expire, but this? Hmm,  NEVER![color=#990000][/color] To Get full package, send mail with words "Need One" to willyluv101@yahoo.com or sms same words to +2348038770210.
As a free bonus,
(1) Get step-by-step guide to designing a website.
(2) The best 10 sites to write and sell your articles and get paid through Western Union.
(3) Over 1000 free articles you can re-write and get started.

Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by efosquare: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
Willyspace, thanks for the stuff, it really worked.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by folafikayo(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2008
Ole!
U r both thief,imagine dat freak just registered and he his wily thanks.
The same fool thankin his dumb sef.
Try sum tin beta.
Dont let me call u a bastard o!
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by showbobo(m): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2008
Dont mind him. . . . He thinks everybody is as stupid as his parents.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by willyspace(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2008
You have every right to exhibit your improper home training in the public. We now know whose parents are actually dumb.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by MrInfo1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
lol grin
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2008
I think it's totally out of place to choose this forum or any other place to abuse each others parents, under no circumstances must that happen.

It is apparent that the first poster and the second person are one and the same who is out like an hungry lion looking for prey to devour, nairalanders are not fools and it's good that some people have come out to expose the first poster's evil intention(s).

Having said that, I want to say that it is an absolute sign of irresponsibility and total abandonment of our culture and even anywhere in the world to abuse our parent. I do not believe it arose from lack of home training alone, rather, it's much of refusal of home training.

It's evil to contemplate cheating, it's a greater evil to abuse our parents.

My candid advice, desist from both.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by MrInfo1(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2008
Y'all can continue dissing yaselves, I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused cool
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by willyspace(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2008
Permit me set the records straight. I am not the same person with both posts. A non-member, a student of AAU read the post, and called me on phone. He asked for the software, but at half the price. I refused, but he kept calling almost twice daily, untill I gave in. I asked him to appreciate me if the software works for him by registering on nairaland and replying to my post, since several people may still have their reservations.

I don't know if am wrong asking him to register, and co-incidentally, mine was his first post on nairaland. I DO NOT IN ANY WAY WISH TO DEFRAUD ANY ONE THROUGH THIS FORUM. I was just provoked into joining matters with my detractors.

I believe we are still brothers anyway.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by cooldud62: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2008
poster,
you are a bloody idiot,
by the way,why do you guys want to browse for free?
when you start your own business too,someone will tap
for free and you end up loosing all your investment, amen
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by Thor(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2008
Total 100% Bullshit

Nothing is for FREE, only to the stupid and uneducated masses (many on Nairaland)

PAY YOUR WAY - In life, work, earn money and pay for a good service lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nobody gives you anything for free (outside of sexual diseases) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by femzy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by Kay1kay1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2008
Mr. Willyspace & his so-called detractors will make a nice combo in Nollywood.Maybe beta cash even.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 23, 2008
@ Thor,

even sexually transmitted diseases is not free, you 'earn' it too.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by ade9ja(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2008
guy what is wrong with u coz u know turn nairaland forum to a place of buy n sell anyhow, can u just give something 4 free.
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by Am4obama(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ade9ja, u ar right my broder but here in naija nothing comes 4 free though there ar oder guys dere ready 2 giv wthout even askin 4 a dyne.wel, @willyspace, u caused it,u shud av stated vry clearly dat dere's a price taggd instead of tellin us 2 snd an email.But dnt b distractd probly u didnt av it 4 free also, wel sory 4 dat. But cn i av my own 4 free? I'll preciate more dan d 1st post,i knw u'll do dat 2 shw ur broderliness. @co-detractor, thumbsup but u can even shw ur unsatisfatry wthout engagin in thug of words.so more of dat wthout an insult, Oneluv
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by Baxilexi(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2008
u guys should understand that this forum aint a place to display ur eloquency or proficiency in english language.for pits sake d dude only wanted to help.nigerians no dey appreciate our own. free things aint dat nice, but discretion is the best form of advise.comprendreß
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by darznets(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2008
I think its high time the moderator of this forum put a permanent ban on all this thieves selling useless information on the so called "free browsing". Please Mr. moderator, take action.

Some months ago, it was forex trading, now free browsing, am sure some idiots will wake tomorrow to say they give you "free laptop".

The basic idea behind this forum is to share valuable information and not a marketplace for thieves!!!!
Re: Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. by akabiapete(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2008
hi,willy pls take my candid advice,next time (1)dont post money issues on d forum (2)adverts should b made from ur mails 4 any interested to mail u b4 u give ur price and i bet u all nairalanders know that nothing goes 4 nothing u will still get response, you may mail me 4 any point of correction or discurse liveonme@yahoo.com.good luck.peter

Ccna 640-802 / External Hard Drive For Sale (500gb Lg) / I Need A Fairly Used Cisco Router And Switch Pls