Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation (2680 Views)

Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software / Open And Verify Paypal Account Completely Free Without Credit Card / Know How To Browse Free Without Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation by arbitrage: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hello All!

Just want to give you this quickly as I remember it again today. I know some of us like some video clips or any thing you have watched on Youtube before or your connection could not stream it and you prefer to download and keep it for later use. Here is how to download the Youtube videos without needing to buy or install any software program like downloader:

When you have searched Youtube for a particular video and you can see it or it's even playing, just look at the address bar on your web browser to see the video link. It is usually a long url link with http://www.youtube.com/so many mixtures of figures and digits. No matter how long that url link of the video is on the browser, just changed only the portion of the url that is "youtube" and replace it with "voobys" not adding/removing anything else. Then click enter.

The page that will open will show you a download button and when you click, it will give you several options of formats (mp4, mpeg, flv, etc) that you can download and save to. It's all yours to have freely.

Note:Your system must have java program support installed for it to easily run the download button, which you can download freely from java.com anyway.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation by asad664(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2023
Are you tired of buffering and slow internet speeds while trying to watch your favorite YouTube videos? ssyoutube is a simple and effective solution to download YouTube videos?
Re: How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation by asad664(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2023
Ethernet cables, also known as Local Area Network (LAN) cables, are networking cables used to connect computers, printers. www.tongda-cable.com
Re: How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation by Ford01: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
If you're wondering how to download any YouTube video for free without the hassle of software or program installations, there's a simple solution. By utilizing a youtube to mp3 converter you can effortlessly extract the audio from the video and save it in a convenient format. This method eliminates the need for additional software, allowing you to enjoy your favorite YouTube content on the go hassle-free.
Re: How To Download Any Youtube Video Free Without Software/program Installation by techtalk123: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. https://159.65.128.85/

(1) (Reply)

Mp3/mp4 For $100 / Redmi 6A Now Available,3gb Ram 32gb Rom / 3 Playstation 3 Consoles For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.