Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (175832 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by ARico(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Good day FAMS, I've finally laid my hands on my Kissme 580, its a nice phone, really looks like OPO clone
congrat to u boss, God will do my own too.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2014
ARico:
congrat to u boss, God will do my own too.

Mean you are waiting for yours too? I am lucky to order before the fall of naira grin

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Slimpromzy(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Goodmorning FAMS, those of you waiting for your orders, just exercise patience, TSO would deliver them @ your disposal, I'm a living witness, TSO never fails. He's tested n trusted, his customer service is satisfactory

5 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by ARico(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
iliyande:

Mean you are waiting for yours too? I am lucky to order before the fall of naira grin
likewise me, so lucky

3 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Greetings dear fam.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
< < < Rewind to Early October

I wanted to pay for some goods but was in a dilemma cos seller did not accept escrow or PayPal. His only accepted payment method was direct bank payment. . . .

Got across to TheSpecialOne on whatsapp and after some back and forth, a deal was struck.

I deposited the agreed amount that same day and in less than 24hrs, TSO effected payment into my seller's account and uploaded the proof of payment.

From there, na smooth sailing until I got a SMS from my shipping agent to come pick up my goods.

On a personal level, Nelson is friendly, courteous and respectful. Business wise, his rates & service charge is the best around here. FACT! He's also got good communication, excellent customer relation & feedback and above all integrity.

TheSpecialOne has been tried & has delivered. For your China procurement and payment, think TheSpecialOne.

I SEMID4LYFE recommend him highly.

6 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by tegamarro(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Oga mi i hail oo,,, i know exchange rate is smtn elsenow but not withhstandn illd love to knw how much ulld offer Elephone p6i on preoder..
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by jorhney(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2014
order from this guy for the main time .. #tested and trusted

www.nairaland.com/1869754/thread-android-phones-tablets-power

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2014
It seems naira will not appreciate against dollars in the near future, so we are appealing to TSO to please do his calculation well and adjust his prices so as to continue his good work. My opinion shocked cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seyithug(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
iliyande:
It seems naira will not appreciate against dollars in the near future, so we are appealing to TSO to please do his calculation well and adjust his prices so as to continue his good work. My opinion shocked cheesy grin
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by ARico(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
iliyande:
have you seen your own toy?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
ARico:
have you seen your own toy?

Still waiting, what of you?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by ARico(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
iliyande:

Still waiting, what of you?
still waiting also.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
ARico:
still waiting also.
The wait is gradually coming to an end. You will smile soon. grin
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Good evening fam, trust you had a great week.
I am pleased to announce to you that pre order 2.0 would resume very soon.

Our aim has always been to provide you with the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust and that we have done since July 1st, 2014. We suspended pre orders so we could figure out a way to still provide you with the best price and quality guarantee.

Now we are almost done with the process and obviously, the prices would be higher but you can be sure that pre order 2.0 would be the most affordable. We are known for crashing the prices of gadgets, we are about to commence season two.

Many thanks to everyone who sent in useful suggestions and all your suggestions will be implemented so we can improve on what we have built upon

If it wasn't for you, pre order 2.0 would not exist.

Thanks.

TSO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by eraly(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thespecialone:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Our aim has always been to provide you with the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust and that we have done since July 1st, 2014. We suspended pre orders so we could figure out a way to still provide you with the best price and quality guarantee.

Now we are almost done with the process and obviously, the prices would be higher but you can be sure that pre order 2.0 would be the most affordable. We are known for crashing the prices of gadgets, we are about to commence season two.

Many thanks to everyone who sent in useful suggestions and all your suggestions will be implemented so we can improve on what we have built upon

Thanks.

TSO

This is good news guyz. May GOD help you and your team to make season 2 even more affordable for we Nigerians. The LORD is your strength Bro.

Boss, how about that our discussion nah? Anytin tin for me?

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
eraly:

This is good news guyz. May GOD help you and your team to make season 2 even more affordable for we Nigerians. The LORD is your strength Bro.

Boss, how about that our discussion nah? Anytin tin for me?

lets chat on whatsapp please smiley
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by coolted(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
like I wrote earlier everything will turn out well. pre-order 3.0 reloaded
cool

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seyithug(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thespecialone:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks.

TSO

Thank God. I can't wait to gather the money and some orders. Thanks, TSO. Surest man.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Slimpromzy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thespecialone:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks.

TSO

This is indeed good news we've been itching to hear, dnt have much to say but God Almighty who initiated this idea when you were about beginning would surly see you through.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by tundeks: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Thespecialone:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks.

TSO

WELCOME BACK TO PRE ORDER 3.0, season of relief to all the customerz.....

WATCH OUT................

I CAN SEE EVERYTHING IS TURNING AROUND FOR GOODNESS.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by johnbimbo12(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Thespecialone:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks.

TSO

*dancing shoki*
Thank God I waited oo and didn't divert my money somewhere else, chai..
leave tori abeg, no matter how 'higher' the prices soar now, u still rock TSO... I'll wait.
*plugs in earphones, waiting to hear PRE-ORDER ANYTHING
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Thespecialone:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks.

TSO

The bold and courageous step highly anticipated has been taken.
Kudos boss........ #Unbeatable
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2014
On your marks..... Get set........ grin
#tagSomeone
#TSOisBack
#LetItBeKnown
#YuletideShoppingMode
#leggo
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by tundeks: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2014
johnbimbo12:

*dancing shoki*
Thank God I waited oo and didn't divert my money somewhere else, chai..
leave tori abeg, no matter how 'higher' the prices soar now, u still rock TSO... I'll wait.
*plugs in earphones, waiting to hear PRE-ORDER ANYTHING
Make i pre order ur earphone b4 anoda person snatch am.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by harizonal123(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Good day FAMS, I've finally laid my hands on my Kissme 580, its a nice phone, really looks like OPO clone
pls how much is it? just comparing the spec. with elephone g5
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Slimpromzy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
harizonal123:

pls how much is it? just comparing the spec. with elephone g5
Bro, thank God TSO is back, you'll hear from him soon. In one word, its an awesome phone

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by gtswt(f): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
TSO
Pls, what's the update on my Doogee DG310? Its over 2wks already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
gtswt:
TSO
I believe he is working on it. A little more patience ma.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 5:49am On Nov 23, 2014
gtswt:
TSO
yes ma, i'll have update for you by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Inkredible(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Happy Sunday fam.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by biggboy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
#BringBackOurPreorder2.0 grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (109) (Reply)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.