Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Dakore Akande- “if My Husband Asks Me To Stop Acting, I Will” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande- “if My Husband Asks Me To Stop Acting, I Will” (1226 Views)

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Akande- “if My Husband Asks Me To Stop Acting, I Will” by eievans(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Veteran and controversial Nollywood actress Dakore Akande in a recent interview withSunday Expresssaid she will only stop acting if her husband asks her to…but even at that, it depends on how he asks.
Dakore said this while denying reports that her father in-law and her husband asked her to stop acting hence her absence from the big.....................www.hotcoolgist.com
Re: Dakore Akande- “if My Husband Asks Me To Stop Acting, I Will” by Airforce1(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2014
She's Loyal
Re: Dakore Akande- “if My Husband Asks Me To Stop Acting, I Will” by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2014
She's still acting?
Re: Dakore Akande- “if My Husband Asks Me To Stop Acting, I Will” by tintingz(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2014
A submissive wife that reason. smiley
Re: Dakore Akande- “if My Husband Asks Me To Stop Acting, I Will” by eievans(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yeah....... She knows what life is about.... I love this woman that's the best I have ever seen so far.... Please check this out.. www.hotcoolgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend Vs Wizkid’s Girlfriend......who Is Hotter? [SEE PHOTOS] / Davido Reunites With Nigerian Immigration Service - Shares Selfie With Deputy Co / Beyonce Might Be Pregnant With A Second Child - Jay Z Hints.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.