Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin (18451 Views)

Virtacoin Wallet I Have 493,913.3076 VTA Still Counting / Virtacoin Wallet...... / Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Please do not confuse the community. Do not quote what you do not know. The coins are quoted in coins. For example the figure may come and say 1 VTA = 0.0001 BTC or 0.01 BTC or 0.1 BTC or the equivalent litecoin like 1 VTA = 1 LTC and then convert to dollar, not from dollar first please.
tonjeola:
ur VTA is around $2 by d time u convert it bitcoin and from bitcoin to naira. its don't ve value now, just wait. bitcoin is around $630 against virtacoin now, so ur VTA is not up to $2 sef
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2014
You Nigerians, soon I would be telling you how much I made from virtacoin solo mining and how you too can do the same and make big virtacoin.
To be shared soon.......
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tonjeola(m): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2014
broboltz: You Nigerians, soon I would be telling you how much I made from virtacoin solo mining and how you too can do the same and make big virtacoin.
To be shared soon.......
we are waiting.....
am on atomic trade 2 days ago and that was the value, after converting to dollar, presently i ve 1156.2656 VTA

1 Like

Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akwaowoa(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2014
pls anyone with idea of mining. what is it like. whill you have to sit and mine, or you computer just does the work itself?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Hey gurus in the house. I've abandoned my virtapay acct 4 a while now. With this good news. Logining agn I've abt 256 vta . Dunno wah 2 do with it
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tonjeola(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
GrAnDwEeZ: Hey gurus in the house. I've abandoned my virtapay acct 4 a while now. With this good news. Logining agn I've abt 256 vta . Dunno wah 2 do with it
be patient, let it add value before u sell

1 Like

Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Shegson12345(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Help please! on what device can i download my virtacoin wallet? Android version, window phone, or laptop computer, advice please.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Shegson12345(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
broboltz: You Nigerians, soon I would be telling you how much I made from virtacoin solo mining and how you too can do the same and make big virtacoin.
To be shared soon.......

pls hlp, on which device can i download my virtacoin wallet? android version, window phone, or laptop computer, please advice
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akwaowoa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shegson12345: Help please! on what device can i download my virtacoin wallet? Android version, window phone, or laptop computer, advice please.
answer=laptop computer for now.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by suyamasta(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Azeola: k @suyamasta,itz quite difficult to import coins into wallet nw especially without gud network bt with gud network nd some minute or few hrs,it will sync.

@emeritus ur balance has litl or no value ryt nw, bt u myt want to hold on to it cos jst lyk other cryptos,it has a high tendency of rising to a very high value

yea
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
tonjeola:
be patient, let it add value before u sell
and what will I do 2 add value to it
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Tweetums(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
I tried to import it keep saying import not fund
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tonjeola(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tweetums: I tried to import it keep saying import not fund
ur network. i did mine under few minutes with mtn
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akwaowoa(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
tonjeola:
and how much data did u use to accomplish the import?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tonjeola(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Akwaowoa: and how much data did u use to accomplish the import?
I didn't check, am on nite browsing on mtn of 4.5gb
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Humbleeagle(m): 3:43am On Jul 07, 2014
i dnt normally do dis (advertise), bt pls my dear poster i crave ur indulgence to make dis comment under ur post, after i made my first post on dis topic sum guys were actually callin me askin dat i show dem my prove of exchangin my virtacoin to bitcoin nd den to physical cash, well let dem continue to doubt us why we move forward. As for d ppl askin if i hav any other genuine and legal package dat i run online, yes i hav, as a matter of fact, i can teach u hw to double or even triple as small as 10dollars in jst few hours of applyin my strategy, in a popular website u must hav heard about. If u ar interested or want to make enquires, u can add me up on whatsapp or halla me @07030534209. Urs swtpal.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Tweetums(f): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2014
tonjeola:
saying out of sync and in the console saying method not fund.... Pls what could be the problem?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tonjeola(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Tweetums: saying out of sync and in the console saying method not fund.... Pls what could be the problem?
delete the wallet and redownload again. in the process of runing the software its sync itself, that how mine did. when am on system i will u more details, am on mobile now
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2014
To make exchange of VirtaCoin at international level to be expedited, where the price would be high, I have contacted some international exchangers and they now told me they have now added it to their voting list. When the VirtCoin gets highest voting within a week they would then add it to the list of their coins for exchange. Please begin to be voting for the virtacoin at https://hitbtc.com/vote to let it rank high. At these places, within some times, we would have the alter coin (the VirtaCoin) to be listed with high price. Forget atomic or whatsoever.
Thanks.

Brobolt

1 Like

Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by bola4dprec(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
I have more than 9654.5265 virtacoin which is already imported all I need now is solo mining which very difficulty to arrive at conclusion now anyone here with mining experience ?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please use computer for now. Unlike bitcoin. Even you cannot just dabble into bitcoin network and say I want to have a wallet. Bitcoin wallet is for android only while bitcoin core client is for comoputer, mac, linux and the likes.
Do have a wonderful business life!
Shegson12345:
pls hlp, on which device can i download my virtacoin wallet? android version, window phone, or laptop computer, please advice
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
I would help you through by God's grace. Just be patient. That is while I am creating a blog from my website for the past, present and future of everything concern virtacoin.
bola4dprec: I have more than 9654.5265 virtacoin which is already imported all I need now is solo mining which very difficulty to arrive at conclusion now anyone here with mining experience ?
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akabay(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
@All, kindly put me through on how transfer my virtapay balance into my virtacoin: 2123.7202 VTA, and which of the wallet do I need to download for my operating system... out of the 3 operation systems mentioned (Windows wallet, Mac wallet, Linus wallet) on virtacoin site
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
If you are using computer, please download the Windows Wallet.
Akabay: @All, kindly put me through on how transfer my virtapay balance into my virtacoin: 2123.7202 VTA, and which of the wallet do I need to download for my operating system... out of the 3 operation systems mentioned (Windows wallet, Mac wallet, Linus wallet) on virtacoin site
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please let us try to find and open a marketplace to increase the value of VirtaCoin.
Let us also find the block explorer for the VirtaCoin now. For block explorer will raise the price because alot more exchanges and places will accept us now.
Some Exchangers I contacted asked me to supply VirtaCoin explorer.
e.g http://explorer.virtacoin.com
Let us all put hands on the work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by Akabay(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
broboltz: If you are using computer, please download the Windows Wallet.
Tnx bro, I've just downloaded the the windows wallet now but after running virtacoin core wallet but is like the wallet is not yet encrypted, what can i do now and where do i submit my private key.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Do not worry about encryption. It is because you just downloaded the wallet. Now, login into Your virtapay account, you would find the private key in it.
Akabay:
Tnx bro, I've just downloaded the the windows wallet now but after running virtacoin core wallet but is like the wallet is not yet encrypted, what can i do now and where do i submit my private key.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please I would not respond to anyone with abbreviation in writing. Take note.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by ernestleon(m): 3:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Hi everyone, I have 1533.343VTA and I'm definitely going wait for the value to rise...My only regret is for a friend who had 12,000 as at 2011. He had so much faith in the project but eventually lost it. He felt it was a scam and I guess he probably won't remember his username and password.
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by tonjeola(m): 4:14am On Jul 10, 2014
ernestleon: Hi everyone, I have 1533.343VTA and I'm definitely going wait for the value to rise...My only regret is for a friend who had 12,000 as at 2011. He had so much faith in the project but eventually lost it. He felt it was a scam and I guess he probably won't remember his username and password.
he can use his facebook details to login. there are 2 options for login
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by broboltz: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2014
Please while awaiting the marketer (the exchangers) as we are voting, let us add this into our source of earning cryptocurrency. You can earn 1 Bitcoin, BTC within a week from this site with some simple ask. And you change your points to bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin immediately.
Go from here http://www.earncrypto.com/earn-free-bitcoin/?r=52435
You get a reward as you sign up from here.
And the price of bitcoin presently is $640
Re: Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin by epospiky(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good news for me! Finally!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Master Energy Filling Station Umuahia, Gutted By Fire (Photos, Video) / Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.