Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,981 members, 7,825,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Jobs at Total - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs at Total (38398 Views)

2015 Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs at Total by nigger009(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
What reply? Is it invitation?
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by Enosa1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Who has received a reply should share.

1 Like

Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by Tnot(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guys please let us know if anybody receive any message from Total.
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Any invitation yet? Have Total started emailing invitations?
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by tboibamz: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
That's Good...
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY INVITE? I HAVE NOT RECEIVED..
piazon: Have TOTAL sent an invite to anyone?
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by bidey2010: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
A friend also get a regret mail. @ Piazon what's field of your friend?
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by kropelgrada(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2014
piazon: A friend of mine have been invited for interview.
Has being invited for interview or test?pls verify correctly from him
Re: Jobs at Total by Olaoke16(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is it interview or test? Bt neva receive any mail sha.. Well maybe it is in batches sha @piazon when is d date of your friend interview/test?
Re: Jobs at Total by Tnot(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
I didn't receive any mail either.
Re: Jobs at Total by kropelgrada(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Has any one else received any mail from Total?
Re: Jobs at Total by kropelgrada(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
@piazon
Have you being able to confirm from your friend if it was an invitation for test or for an interview he/she got?
Re: Jobs at Total by bulay: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
@piazon please confirm from that your friend if he has done his interview and if the recruitment is in batches. some of us are worried because our application status still states ''under review'' ? Lets's still keep hope very much alive but the more information we can get, the better for us in knowing our fate
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Jobs at Total by tboibamz: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
piazon: THE mail he got says he will be contacted for the next process which was not stated.

Do you have idea when he graduated,what grade he had and his years of experience?
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2014
no
Re: Jobs at Total by Enosa1(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2014
I got this: wondered why though
Dear Nosakhare EGBENOMA, Having analysed all the applications, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the OND VACANCIES opening. However, the information provided will be held in our databse and will be available to the various recruitment departments across the Group. This will enable them to contact you directly if there is an opening that could be of interest to you. Best regards, Recruitment Department Total Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach Total. To contact us, please use the following url: http://www.careers.total.com
Re: Jobs at Total by kropelgrada(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Enosa1: I got this: wondered why though
Dear Nosakhare EGBENOMA, Having analysed all the applications, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the OND VACANCIES opening. However, the information provided will be held in our databse and will be available to the various recruitment departments across the Group. This will enable them to contact you directly if there is an opening that could be of interest to you. Best regards, Recruitment Department Total Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach Total. To contact us, please use the following url: http://www.careers.total.com
It means you have not being shortlisted for the test..the test has being written and they are now at the interview stage.
Don't get your hopes up,it means nothing
Re: Jobs at Total by Enosa1(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2014
kropelgrada:
It means you have not being shortlisted for the test..the test has being written and they are now at the interview stage.
Don't get your hopes up,it means nothing
Sorry to ask o, but are you sure you took comprehension classes...I simply said "I wondered why."next time read well before replying.
Re: Jobs at Total by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Enosa1: Sorry to ask o, but are you sure you took comprehension classes...I simply said "I wondered why."next time read well before replying.
you should not expect an answer to why you application was rejected .... its simple , you ackground/experience did not meet their expectations.
Re: Jobs at Total by Enosa1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
majekdom2: you should not expect an answer to why you application was rejected .... its simple , you ackground/experience did not meet their expectations.
u could have said so early not that trash.
Re: Jobs at Total by kropelgrada(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Enosa1: Sorry to ask o, but are you sure you took comprehension classes...I simply said "I wondered why."next time read well before replying.
You asked a question and i answered..that letter just informed you that you were not short-listed.If you are so pained about Total not selecting you,you should channel your anger towards them and not me.I'm not Total.Or better still prepare yourself by doing more professional courses to equip yourself and you will stand a better chance next time.And to answer your question..Yes i took comprehension classes and i think i did better than you cos i went to a University and got an Engineering degree and you ended up in a polytechnic and got only an OND certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 / Police Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.