Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Jobs at Total - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs at Total (38383 Views)

2015 Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / Graduate Recruitment At Total Nigeria Plc / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs at Total by Olaoke16(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Did anyone know d latest about d HND drilling cadet Position? av dey call anyone for test?
Re: Jobs at Total by bidey2010: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
kropelgrada:
You asked a question and i answered..that letter just informed you that you were not short-listed.If you are so pained about Total not selecting you,you should channel your anger towards them and not me.I'm not Total.Or better still prepare yourself by doing more professional courses to equip yourself and you will stand a better chance next time.And to answer your question..Yes i took comprehension classes and i think i did better than you cos i went to a University and got an Engineering degree and you ended up in a polytechnic and got only an OND certificate.

@kropelgrada.....the summary is that you basically lack the manner of approach.@Enosa1..you need not reply him any further.
Re: Jobs at Total by Royal30: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Olaoke16: Did anyone know d latest about d HND drilling cadet Position? av dey call anyone for test?

Just got my invitation yesterday bro
Re: Jobs at Total by infoscope(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Jobs at Total by Enosa1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
bidey2010:

@kropelgrada.....the summary is that you basically lack the manner of approach.@Enosa1..you need not reply him any further.
Have more important things to attend to...thanks for the suggestion
@kropelgrada
Re: Jobs at Total by determined: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
I also got an invite over the weekend.
Please who knows the TEPNG recruitment process and what should we expect?
Re: Jobs at Total by Royal30: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
infoscope: Download SHL TOTAL Recruitment Past Questions and Answers at http://nigeriannewsportal.com/download-shl-total-recruitment-past-questions-and-answers/#sthash.3IQ4iL4R.dpbs

Hw do I get this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local / Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.