Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) (4007 Views)

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] / Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) / The Hottest Woman In Angola = Lesliana Pereira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by obynocj(m): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Juanita Amazu -HRM
[img]http://1.bp..com/-a394q6nedX0/U7KUBOQmYlI/AAAAAAAAH3Y/7RN_TFodF4k/s640/juanita.jpg[/img]
Abdulahi moji -Microbiology
[img]http://2.bp..com/-r1_u9RZVCdU/U7KURjD8YVI/AAAAAAAAH34/23R8dkudyRg/s640/moji.jpg[/img]
Omokharo princess Colnas
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ADtp3JTMMa8/U7KUhyQLdEI/AAAAAAAAH4A/C-KG1Cdw_Js/s640/princess.jpg[/img]

They're not only but HOT, FINE, S*XY & BEAUTIFUL, they are also Brains and well brought up with norms & morals!
Maria ciafias -Architecture
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5lCafU_80AY/U7KUMN52-2I/AAAAAAAAH3w/oBThcsSTI0g/s640/maria.jpg[/img]

See more on http://www..com/2014/07/meet-hottest-and-most-beauitful-female.html

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Beautiful, yes!
Brains...maybe yes!
Morals,....don't trust anyone from private universities

Btw, I tot private uni's wore uniforms. So in other words...these are just random pics. My own 2 kobo!!!

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by penny01502: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2014
Eddy_Numerouno: Beautiful, yes!
Brains...maybe yes!
Morals,....don't trust anyone from private universities

angry

angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by Cecediva(f): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2014
How can this be dia most beautiful?
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by NickiRoman: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2014
Their really pretty but those could just be random pictures from the Net cause you don't have any proof their from the bells university...Too many hungry bloggers and their lies

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by KingTom(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2014
NickiRoman: Their really pretty but those could just be random pictures from the Net cause you don't have any proof their from the bells university...Too many hungry bloggers and their lies
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2014
The second pics, is her teeth bigger than her lips?
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Light skinned - yes! most beautiful? undecided lets see them without make up on smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by Danielle22(f): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Ciara is d finest
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by obami007(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2014
@ op,,,are u trying to promote their trade (runs)?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by Big4wig(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Pray To God That All your life's "Goals" won't be ....offsides
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2014
Ok but i don't give a flying F undecided
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Pretty babes especially the first pix kiss
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by fiftynaira(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2014
Here in harvard university they are nost ugly.... Preety chicks rock here
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by bankyblue(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2014
that sch looks like a post secondary school to me undecided

eddy_Numerouno
I tot private uni's wore uniforms
grin
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by salbis(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2014
If these are the most beautiful girls in BELLS university, I guess the school can only boast of average girls in terms of beauty.
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by Ayorh4you(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2014
THE 1ST PIC THO GOT ME THINKING.............HAS ANYONE GOT HER CONTACT? HOLLA AT ME IF U DO
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by Djicemob: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2014
The op prolly just posted edited and photoshopped pix of her and friends with a random title and wants us to fall for it. Nice one...Bell ko,ringer ni grin
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by 3coins(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2014
they are not beautiful to me. . . They are just well dressed. . Dahz orll
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by nairalife2013(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2014
D bell is ringing for d first pix. Looks like my wife wen she was 16' also looks like my 2nd dota wen she ll be 16. Am lurking around them wid an ak 47 and an ied. My first dota tho dark skin beats dem all. The op's girls all r pretty tho.
Re: Meet The Hottest And Most Beauitful Female Student In BELLS UNIVERSITY (PHOTOS) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2014
Pishure of her not making up or?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Maternity Gown Styles / Insprations For The Big Chop : 13 Haircuts To Try / Learn How To Make Organic Skincare Product Here On Nairaland/online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.