Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] (46001 Views)

Joshua Agai - A Male Model Releases More Pictures / Joshua Agai - Nigerian Male Model - (photos) / Jim Iyke Vs Male Model: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2014

BEARD’S AREN’T SUPPOSED TO LOOK THIS GOOD?! The hottest male model in this galaxy, also has the greatest beard of ALL TIME..

That is Ben Dahlhaus. They call him “hot Jesus.” And he is a man who is unreasonably attractive. His beard is godly, and he was obviously sent to us from some other realm where this level of hotness is a regular thing.
Enjoy these photos and be happy that some higher power blessed us with Ben Dahlhaus:

Thank the heavens for blessing earth with this man.

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/07/meet-hottest-male-model-ever-with.html

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Feedmemore(f): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2014
He has a striking resemblance with the "white" Jesus.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Neroanna(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2014
I wish I look like this guy..would have had enough girls on my palm looool
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by robinicule(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2014
am hotter than this guy

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by alabiyemmy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
robinicule: am hotter than this guy

Then go check tourself for high fever.

53 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by jayseehe(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
he is not hot

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Smartsyn(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow..

those eyes can make a straight guy bend. lol.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Looks like a hobo...

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Yahoo1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed
...and you know how jesus looks?

29 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smartsyn: Wow..

Too straight those eyes can't bend me. angry

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by mmmustapha(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
regret wasting my mb on this shit

40 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Godsun2013(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
P.D.P AGAIN THEY HAVE CHANGE MY REAL SAVIOUR AND ARE SAYING THIS IS JESUS. P.D.P AT WORK

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by nikkypearl(f): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
kizbad: I wish I look like this guy..would have had enough girls on my palm looool
We are talking money,u are talking girls
Shake my b**bs 4u

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Bawsse(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
mtsweee.... my ntata has more muscles than this guy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
I do recognize the dude. Models for Micheal Kors sometimes. He is ok. Would have preferred him sans the beard sha. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
IF HE COULD SHAVE.HE WILL LOOK A LOT BETTERundecided

WAIT.IS THAT NOT SAMBISA FOREST AM SEEING shockedshockedshockedshocked

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Then go check tourself for high fever.

Technical knockout

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by bloodyassassin: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smartsyn: Wow..

homo alert

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
am hotter dan dis man, lol
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mtcheeew.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Too much hype..There is nothing special about him.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Psylas(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
This man fine pass Jesus!
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by HAH: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Just wasted my MBs, even ugly me can compete with this dirty gay
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by realsammie(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
The guy try sha, but as i no com be gay nko, then the dude no freak me...

pls anybody with kim's pix

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by bitterpenis(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
i don hear
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by yuzjet(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is poo of d highest poo. What should we go for, is it his Beards or the face that looked like Jesus? And besides, who among u all knows how Jesus look was like?

He can go and be the hottest in another planet, not this Earth of ours!

Many ordinary Nigerian Guys are Hotter than him! He's just too Overrated & Overhyped...

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by psalm68(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
The guy is cute.

Btw,whats sexy abt his beard?

So so so bushy
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by sexylogan(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jim Caviezel who starred in "Passion of the Christ" is finer.

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by 1stola: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
mntheeeewu!
Hot Jesus Kor, cold moses ni.

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by jayyem(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
nikkypearl:
We are talking money,u are talking girls
Shake my b**bs 4u
. Ehn ehn?...na wah ooo
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by hayoakins(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is the Op a F A G?

#Just_wondering grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos / Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.