Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) (55603 Views)

Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) / Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) / Meet The Hottest Girls In Bells University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by MarilynNash(f): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2014
pweetyholly: you get beta eye grin
grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by LadyH(f): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Adesebeauty: ok we don see dem......kini G.P won?
nor wori, na priv school. E go high die.
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by MarilynNash(f): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:
I look better. cool embarassed
I'm sure you do dear.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by MarilynNash(f): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2014
JoeCutie: He likes you too. wink grin
Lool.
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by folu4real(f): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2014
small boys
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2014
naijaboiy: how does this help me recover my lost data embarassed embarassed

I wonder o.....
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by aminaeke: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2014
First and formost, it is very shamful so do not expect ur girl to agree dat she actualy did, but you know the truth. if you really love her you can help her stop bedwetting, talk to her in a loving and respectful way and let her know u are worried just like she is, tell her never to take water 3 hours before going to bed, try to wake her up at intervals to pee, note when you wake her you dont do it in an arrogant manner, you could say- my dear i feel like peeing what abt you? if you do that for a period of time she will get used to waking up on her on to pee. for the friend, if he is open to you and accept his problem you can also advise him same. It is not only embarrassing to you but also the person dat does bed wet.
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Come op, hw come u knw they all have well packaged abbs.?
U r obviously a suspect...wink
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Marilyn_Nash: Lool.
wink grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Eahyaa,,, Ndo'ooo Omalicha nwane'm nwanyi... Amaghi kwa'm n'ibu nwa afor igbo o.

Kedu ka idi??

Ututu oma to U ooo.

Lol thanks you too!
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2014
CFCfan:
O bu soso anu m' ri.
Chukwu ga gwo oria gi

Lol I'm not blind I just need that extra support wink
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
lolll well said.. See as you don chop "LIKE" with dis comment
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by roqrules04(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Come to Lautech and see Hot/Rich guyz
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by barackodam: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
QweenMercy:

grin

Y nah

Ooooh!!!
Now I do wink
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Onyii.do:
. Make dem comE, I go buy all of them join together
shocked
Onyii.do:
. Make dem comE, I go buy all of them join together
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by fegiscas(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
Most hottest guy in delsu

Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by QweenMercy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
barackodam:

Ooooh!!!
Now I do wink

Betawink!!!!
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by sangamania2008(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abeg my people, shey bois no dey get bears for dat school?? abi na secs sch!
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by TrYcIa1(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
So for d whole university,na only dem be d hottest guys?Ok o.....Dem make brain sha
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by BolgNoni(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
ayorwizz:
Olenu jare...my person
When fine boys full awo blk 7 and 8....lol, and awon omo mi ni moz, blk U and V......
. Waagbayi my Nigga! Repping Self Help all the way!
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by justinebus(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
undecided
naa
I wonder o
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by BluePearls(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
small children don full nairaland.. even as i old reach, i fine pass allofdem. angry
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by leksy99(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
#u sabi them.u just see their pics for net and u just save am.well......God knows the best sha
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: lolll well said.. See as you don chop "LIKE" with dis comment
naso na cool
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol thanks you too!

UWC dear.
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by babyjoker(f): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
They all look like iced fish kept in a cooler. Warm kee?
hehehe wats so special abt dat boring skul anyway
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Motolank: 4:17am On Jul 04, 2014
I took ma eyes of that olu ... Am too old to fall in love with him cool
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Topewealth: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by jdilight(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2014
naijahot: Olu Chukwuma....Mech. Eng
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OJq6JXoAzco/U7KWTcVrevI/AAAAAAAAH5I/nHzNnJS1i8k/s640/olu.jpg[/img]

Nnaemeka felix...comp. sci.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7bbTLLAqK8o/U7KV7gz-1cI/AAAAAAAAH44/K6VSUkCaZdQ/s640/felix.jpg[/img]
They're not only Handsome but got a well packaged abs... they are also Brains and well brought up with norms & morals!
Bala Stephan...comp. sci
[img]http://4.bp..com/-xFVF3xw_Q-M/U7KWYPgk0FI/AAAAAAAAH5Y/9idNch4TQ8Q/s640/steph.jpg[/img]
Mohammed Abdulahi....Mech. Eng.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yXo9n2Tz0nY/U7KVTTLre4I/AAAAAAAAH4g/ymkf0mYC7ok/s640/abdul.jpg[/img]

See more on http://www..com/2014/07/meet-hottest-guys-in-bells-university.html

What is the criteria for judging this 'hot' guys? if na handsomeness, chai bell don finish.
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2014
roqrules04: Come to Lautech and see Hot/Rich guyz
Those way do Oogun owo? SMH for u!
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2014
Tope wealth:

This op shld add ur pix jare, I check ur pix , men ! U make SENSE DIE!
Thank you o jare.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) by roqrules04(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:
Those way do Oogun owo? SMH for u!

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.