Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Drop Your Corel Problem Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drop Your Corel Problem Here (1145 Views)

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Corel Problem Here by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 02, 2014
for corel users drop all your problems here
Re: Drop Your Corel Problem Here by ify84(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
how can I removed background from a pix.... dre is dix passport I want to change d background to white....
Re: Drop Your Corel Problem Here by TAOKEN(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Weeewh .
Re: Drop Your Corel Problem Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2014
sorry for not replying early...you can use the shape tool by pressing F10 but I will always advice user to make use of Photoshop it will give a more neat fast shaping with just quick selection tool
Re: Drop Your Corel Problem Here by quiestla: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2014
MY PROBLEM IN CORELDRAW X5
:PLease anybody to solve this problem for me.If i power clip= place a picture inside container.The result given to me will be blank(everything will turn to white i will not see the picture inside the container where i clipped it).If i extracted it back and try it again, it was still thesame.Please what is the problem?
Re: Drop Your Corel Problem Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
quiestla: MY PROBLEM IN CORELDRAW X5
:PLease anybody to solve this problem for me.If i power clip= place a picture inside container.The result given to me will be blank(everything will turn to white i will not see the picture inside the container where i clipped it).If i extracted it back and try it again, it was still thesame.Please what is the problem?
that is one if the major problem with Corel x5, sir the work you power clipped is not lost rather Corel x5 keeps the file far but the file us inside the power clip window just use the zoom icon and reduce till you see the file or just press F3 till you see the file you can also click in the zoom icon and click the show all windows file in the property bar which appear when you click the zoom tool
Re: Drop Your Corel Problem Here by NSME: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
What are you 'placing in container' - an image, shape object or text? Try doing it in a new document or try a different corel version as well.

http://mydesignsfouryou..com
http://www.mydesigns4u.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Nikon D90 For Sale. / Any Creative Graphic Designer / 3ds Max 2016 Extension 1 Released !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.