Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... (5154 Views)

Get The Art Of Seduction,the 48 Laws Of Power,the 50th Law on konga / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2014
I didnt think people will be able to re copy and paste their works again because of the stress involved in doing so.

Well done bro,more greese to ur fingers
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
CHAPTER 5
"Hold it there! What the hell do you think you are doing?" Desmond asked angrily.
"What do you mean? Are we fighting?" Raymond asked in return.
"Don't play innocence here at all. You think you can paly on my intelligence? Because your dad did this company you think you can make decisions without carrying me along." Desmond ranted.
"Is that why you are here? You must be very silly for saying that. Tell me for the past four weeks how many time were you in office. You are always in town frolicking around useless and bleak-futured girls. And I am not ready to disappoint my dad. This company must progress." Raymond said angrily.
"To hell with disappointment. Remember we both own this place, now file the new catalogue to my table." Desmond said and walked out.
As he got to the door he bumped into Nadia. He walked on without stopping as he used his shoulder to hit her and he walked out.
"Aw!" Nadia winced in pain.
"Sorry darling." Raymond said as he ran to her to console her.
He took her hand in his as he made her sit down on the couch, he sat down beside her.
"You friend is mad." Nadia said as she sat down.
"He really is." Raymond added.
"What went wrong between you two?" She asked.
"His non challant attitudes and the likes was what I complained about, and he took it up against me." Raymond explained.
"You know I told you not to associate with the guy. He is dangerous and deadly." Nadia advised.
"He is my childhood friend, moreso we are like brothers." Raymond defended his actions.
"Your childhood friend indeed. He is your childhood friend and he never for once told you about his numerous escapades in the university including his flings with me. He never told you he had a girlfriend back then. Yet when I got him arrested for his past actions he didn't explain anything to you." Nadia poured out.
"Baby can we please talk about another thing."
-------------------
A visibly angry Desmond got into the reception and met Clara seated behind her system playing games.
"Meet me First class hotel and suits, 7pm tonight." He said and walked out.
"Okay sir." she replied his retreating figure.
-- to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
chief Oltin was seated in his study reading a very big magazine, a bottle of brandy stood on the table with a glass cup half filled with the content of the bottle. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in the door is not locked." He replied whoever was knocking the door.
Majid came into the room dressed in a white basketball armless jersey over a brown short and a tennis shoe. On his shirt was the inscription 'Los Angeles Lakers' a very popular basketball team in the United state of America. He had a white towel accross his shoulders. It was evident that he was just returning from playing tennis on the court located at the backyard of chief Oltin's big mansion.
"Dad, you called me?" He enquired as he sat down on the chair located opposite his father's leather arm chair.
"Yes I did. Where is your sister?" He replied asking him another question. Typical of his father asking unecessary question anytime he wants to have a serious conversation.
"I guess she's gone to see her loverboy." Majid replied.
Chief Oltin shook his head as he looked at his son and smiled.
"Do you know the reason why I called you?" He asked.
"Not at all Sir."
"Are you anxious to know why?"
"Yes dad." He replied as he adjusted on his seat anxiously waiting to hear the reason why his father summoned him two hours after they both went golfing.
"Do you know who Nadia's boyfriend is?" Oltin asked diverting his question to another thing. Majid hissed inwardly. His father's new found attitude has been to ask silly questions when he is about to talk something serious.
"I don't know him." He replied snapping angrily.
Oltin smiled sheepishly, as he knew he had succeeded in putting his son in suspense.
"I want you to run for next election's presidency." Oltin replied and stood up to walk towards his shelf where various kinds of books were stacked, ranging from business, politics and leadership. He picked two big books and gave it to his son.
"See you in two hours time when we'll have our rematch." He said as he turned the door knob and opened the door for his son to go out.
Majid without any form of resistance stood up and left his father's study with the two books given to him.
The two books named, 'Leadership' by Sir Winston Churchill, a former british prime minister and 'Politics' by Abraham Lincoln, former United state of America's president.
---to be continued shortly---
NB:The two aforementioned books are fictional and are not in anyway in existence, but should in case they are, it is coincidental. So don't start to google for such books or going to the libarary for them.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
Raymond walked into a very spacious room which seems to be the gallery or something of some photo studio.
"Hello Jake." He greeted a man who has a big spiral banded note with him, he seems to be the one supervising whatever was going on in the room.
"Morning sir." He(Jake) replied.
In the room are some people numbering up to ten, among them were Rukiat Anderson and popular musician, Emzypaz. Both dressed in new clothes. Mere looking at the setting of the hall, one would clearly know that a photo session is about to take place. As Emzypaz and Rukiat are the ones to model the newest products from the DESRAY clothing line.
"Hey you, adjust the make up. Make it light." Jake said to a young lady who was making up for Rukiat.
Raymond walked up to Rukiat.
"Hey dear." Raymond greeted.
"Ah! Raymond, wassup?" She replied as she stood up and gave him a hug.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen, we are set." Jake called everyone's attention.
Rukiat and Emzypaz both stood up and took hundreds of pictures both double which has them both and single, i.e what most people call personal.
1 HOUR LATER
Raymond was seated around a table with Rukiat. On their table stood two bottles of Malt and a disposable plates of snacks.
"Nevar knew, this session would be this succesful." Raymond remarked as they ate in silence.
Rukiat smiled as she concentrated more on her food.
"Rukiat, you're not talking." Raymond called her attention as it seemed she had been occupied by her thoughts.
"What do you want me to say?" She asked.
Just then Nadia walked into DESRAY in built restaurant.
She walked over to where Raymond and Rukiat were seated.
"Excuse us for a moment." She said as she rolled her eyes in hatred for Rukiat who was obviously enjoying Raymond's company.
"Nadia whatsup? You're looking good." She said smiling as she stood up opening her arms for a bear hug.
"Whatever." Nadia hissed as she sat down on the chair she(Rukiat) just vacated.
Rukiat smiled sadly as she walked away.
XXXX inside the elevator XXXXXX
Desmond pushed her lightly as he rest her back on the wall, he kissed her passionately and she moaned in ecstacy. He moved his hand to her back, caressing her a little bit before bringing his hand back to the front. He made to unbotton her blouse.
"Desmond, not again." Clara objected as she broked herself away from him.
Desmond laughed heartily.
"When are we meeting again?" He asked.
"Maybe during the weekend." Clara replied.
"No, tonight, my apartment." Desmond replied.
Just then the elevator came to a halt, the door opened and the two of them stepped out into the retaurant.
XXXX back at the restaurant XXXXX
"Isn't that your friend?" Rukiat asked.
Raymond looked in the direction she pointed at, only to see his friend and his secretary hoding hands in a loveydovey way.
"And what the hell do you think you are doing?" Raymond asked angrily as he lunged a very fast counter attack on Desmond who was caught unawares.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
Venue: The Silvion conference room, inside the presidential villa.
The Grand commander of the Federal republic of Nigeria who is also the chief of the Armed forces, President Ebele Sullivan, was seated on a leather couch around a glass made table inside a very big and spacious conference room known as the Silvion, coined from the word Silver as every thing in the room is coated with Silver.
The room was almost empty except for the president and the Head of the Nigerian Army, Major General Anderson. They seems to be having a closed door meeting.
The president expressed his displeasure at the act of misuse of power by the head of the Army.
"Sir, how can a silly policeman approach me for an interview on something i know nothing of." Anderson defended.
"At least you could have excercised patience and let them conduct the interview." Mr president adviced.
"I did. I took my action after they left." Anderson replied.
"By veto?" He asked.
"This is what we call decree." Anderson replied.
"Not like we are practicing millitary government. Your decrees are baseless and without cause." Mr president replied.
Anderson smiled wickedly as he looked at the president.
"Right away am getting the expelled policeman reinstated." Sullivan said with a note of finality.
"Its nice speaking with you sir." Anderson said as he stood up. He saluted the president and walked out of the room.
At fifty he was still phisically fit, thanks to those training he had undergone while at the NDA(Nigeria Defence Academy), his uniform perfectly hung to his muscular body. The man who stood 6ft 7 inches tall, dark in complexion, he is just the photocopy of popular Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke. The only difference is in height. About two inches taller than the Mr President who was dressed in his usual, traditional attire.
-------------------
Majid was seated on his bed thinking about what his father told him a few hours ago. He was visibly afraid of the game called politics, he was sweating even though the air condition is on and working perfectly.
And there seems to be no going back because considering the fact that Chief Oltin his father has always gotten what he wanted politically, moreso, he wouldn't want to disappoint his father. Just then his phone rang jolting him back to life from his riverie.
"Hello Sweet Mum." He greeted immediately he answered the call.
"Majid, don't think of rejecting your Father's request. He has invested heavily on you." Mrs Magaret Oltin said from the other end.
"Mum, don't tell me you are aware of this."
"You see Majid, your father wants the best for you and the family. Get it straight and you'll be the next president of this country."
"Mum, you don't care to know if I have that ability to rule or even an iota of quality or trait of leadership......" He was saying.
"What quality again. Oltin has been a joint controller of the country's economy for almost two decades now, let us surpass other economic big guns by becoming the controller of this great nation. Wake up son, this is our chance." Mrs Magaret Oltin poured out and hung up.
"First is Dad, now mum, i wonder who the next person will be." He said to himself. Just then his phone began to ring again. It was Nadia his little sister.
"She can't talk to me about this issue, afterall we don't carry her along in our dealings." He said to himself before picking up.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
"Good afternoon viewers at home, reporting live from SHTV, my name is Dammygoody. First the major headlines." the newscaster began the live broadcast of the pm news at 12.
Chief Meyler walked into the sitting room to watch the news.
"It was reported that a brawl took place between the CEOs of DESRAY CLOTHING LINE, Mr Raymond Meyler and his partner Mr Desmond. Though the cause of the fight remains unknown but a source close to the two men who pleaded anonimity, said Mr Meyler jnr was spotted with Mr Desmond's fiance in a compromising position earlier today." The newscaster continued.
"Earlier today, the publicity director for the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) in Abuja announced the release of the 2014 general Election. Mr Kunle Jamilu, the publicity director made this known to the press at the just concluded annual lecture at the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife, where Professor Nduka Clement, the INEC chairman was the guest speaker. Professor Clement who was represented by Mr Jamilu answered a series of questions both from the students and the press." the newscaster paused before he continued.
"And now before I go, here again are the main points." Dammygoody once again read the Major headlines before rounding up the news.
-----------------
Mrs Rose Meyler walked into the sitting room.
"Honey what is the matter? I was scared with the way you called me."
"Did you watch the PM news?" Meyler asked.
"No I didn't. You know I don't watch news." She replied.
"You son was fighting in the public over a woman." Meyler said and picked up his phone.
"What are you doing?" His wife asked.
"Am ordering him home right away." He replied.
-----------------
Professor Nduka Clement walked into Major General Anderson's residence.
"Good afternoon sir." He greeted Anderson who came to fetch him from the waiting room.
"Afternoon Prof." He replied.
"I just rushed down here immediately I got your message. So what do you want to see me for?" Clement asked.
"What would you like to drink?"
"A fruit juice will do." Clement replied.
Major Anderson picked up the intercom that layed on the stool beside the couch on which he is seated. He punched in some numbers and passed out certain instructions to whoever was at the other end.
A few minutes into their conversation, a young man probably in his late thirties walked into the living room where Anderson was hosting Professor Clement. He dropped a bottle of Chivita Fruit juice on a stool before Professor Clement, and a bottle of Whiskey on Major Anderson's stool. He also dropped a small sized cut bunch of papers which looks like a cheque book.
"Thank you." Anderson waved the man off.
Anderson poured the content of the whiskey inside his cup and Clement followed suit and did the same. As he raised the glass cup to his mouth to take a sip, Major Anderson dropped the cheque book on the stool before his guest forcing him to drop the cup on the stool to satisfy his curiosity.
"Its an open cheque write any amount you want in there." Anderson said.
"What for?" Clement asked.
"The ELECTION." Anderson replied throwing him into further confusion.
-- to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
There was bustling and hustling at the Eko hotel and suits, where Titi Olaoye, Chief Oltins secretary and Chief Meyler's secret informant was having her wedding reception.
Personalities from far and wide all came to grace the occassion, its not like the bride is a celebrity or the groom a politician, but as a result of her long term employment at the Oltin group of companies, she has been able to meet so many people.
Chief Oltin personally graced the Occassion, he was seated on the high table beside the bride and the groom's parent. The bride and the groom were both seated on their royal chair at the extreme end to the left of the high table. The hall was decorated by Mag.Oltin bridals, a subsidiary of Magaret Oltin shopping mall. The atmosphere in the hall was serene and everything was going on as planned. Legendary music act, Lagbaja was thrilling the crowd with his melodious songs coupled with his expertise at playing saxophone, together with his band members mastery of the use of local drums. Everybody present was either dancing or humming the songs the masked musician was playing.
Men of the Nigeria's police force can be seen in twos in every angle inside the hall. The security of life and property at the occassion was guaranteed.
As the party moves on, there was an outburst outside the hall, at the entrance. It seems like another important personality just arrived the party. It is either a popular musician, an actor/actress or a top politician just arrived. When the bustling finally died down, the door was opened wide as Chief Meyler and his entourage walked into the hall. Every activity in the hall came to a halt, out of reflex every living soul inside the hall all stood up to welcome the richest man in Africa. A very scincillating standing ovation.
Chief Oltin sat down looking more angrier than ever. When he arrived, he was introduced just like any other person, why on earth will Meyler be welcomed in such a way.
"What the hell can the relationship between Titi and Meyler be?" He asked himself.
"That a mystery to be unraveled by you." A voice within him replied.
Chief Meyler was shown his seat beside Oltin's seat.
"My dear Owl." Meyler greeted his old friend in their usual long time greeting pattern.
"Meyler in the film." Oltin replied not smiling.
The two men hugged themselves and Oltin whispered to Meyler.
"This is just for cover stories. The battle is still on." Oltin whispered.
"I know." Meyler replied in whisper.
At the end of the event Chief Oltin gave the couple a brand new Mercedez benz G-wagon, while Meyler presented the couple a brand new Mercedez benz G-55 and a cheque of five million. A present which totally outbeats Oltin much to Oltin's annoyance.
¤¤LATER IN THE NIGHT¤¤
Titi walked out of the bathroom dressed a towel tied around her dripping wet body. Her husband Micheal was lying down on the bed in briefs. She sat down on the dressing table creaming her body. Just then there was knock on the door, Micheal thinking it was the hotel attendant asked the whoever was knocking the door to come in.
Four men dressed in black and red ribbons tied to the heads al walked in.
"Hello the newly married couples." One of the men, their leader said.
"What can we do for you?" Micheal asked visibly afraid.
"We came for you." They pointed at Titi, who already had her heart in her mouth.
"Me?" She asked stammering.
"Yes." The leader of the gang replied giving a facial sign to one of his boys who replied by releasing two quick shots to Titi who fell down and died.
In a twinkle of an eye the four men had exited the hotel room.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
Rukiat was seated with her two friends, Teju and Tina just then her phone rang. She picked the call and was on phone with whoever was on the other end of the line for the next five minutes which was unusual of her. Her friends who knew so much about her, knew she can't be talking to a friend for this long. The last time she made long calls like this was back in her university days when she was still in love with her ex-boyfriend Jeremiah, Jerry for short who is now based in Kiev, the capital city of Ukraine.
"Babes, how far with that Raymond stuff?" Teju asked.
Rukiat kept quiet for a few seconds contemplating on the reply to give to her anxious friends.
"Abi you don dey fall for him ni?" Teju asked laughing.
"Fall ke? My friend no fit fall o. She just dey play the guy. Revenge mode." Tina replied in a mocking tone as the two girls bursted into laughter much to Rukiat's displeasure.
"Will you guys shut up?"
"Okay, we will." Teju replied.
"Babes, I don't seem to understand anymore. The guy is just obssesed with me. Me too I can't explain how am feeling for the guy now sef." Rukiat explained.
"I can't stop laughing." Tina said as she exited the living room to the bar to pour herself a drink.
-------------------------
Chief Oltin paced up and down in his study, for the past few days he has been experiencing sleepless nights. Since he sent hired assasin to Titi's hotel room, he has been restless. Even though she is not the first person he'll kill, she was the first female to be his prey. Maybe this is the reason behind his restlessness. At every croacking sound of the door, he always get agitated. Coincidentally, every wind that blows now seems to blow in awkward speed. They blow as if a ghost is in motion much to the increase in his agitation. Since the break of the day, he has summoned his in-house medical doctor five times. His blood pressure has been relatively high.
And it wasn't like he killed Titi for fun, Titi actually got paid in her coin. Titi started working for Chief Meyler and Chief Oltin over Eight years ago as the general secretary. And when the two business men split, She chosed to remain with Oltin's faction. Since she started working directly with Oltin, there seems to be a decline in his external dealings. He lost more contracts, experienced major losses under her tetulage in the absence of Oltin. Unknown to Oltin, Titi was working in the undercover for Chief Meyler. She inform Meyler of Oltin's intending deals which Meyler doublecrosses and broker even before Oltin would table a bid.
It was when the new secretary was getting acquainted with her new job that she saw one of those mails she sent to Meyler group of companies. This made Chief Oltin to act fast and pull the trigger, the same day he knew about her dealings, the same day she got married.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
Barrister Micheal was driving at a very high speed along the Lekki expressway. He was just returning from the police station where he has just been questioned about the death of his wife. He did his best at giving the policemen useful informations that could be of help in their investigation. Even though he is a young lawyer who just got called to bar. He can best be described as Barrister John Olubobo. SAN apprentice because he works in John's bar.
John has personally promised to help him on the case and bring the culprit to book. Barrister John was a law practitioner who got his first degree as a lawyer from the University of Lagos, he then proceeded to the Law school where he graduated and got called to his father's chamber. His father was a lawyer turned businessman, he was a former business associate to billionaires, John Meyler and Chief Oltin. He fell out with them a few year ago as a result of the aforementioned political ambition, Olubobo snr met his untimely death three years ago even though no one knew the cause of his death. John who took over the Olubobo Law chamber has blossomed into a very succesful law practitioner. He works for so many politicians in the ruling political party. He has defended so many murder case and he won, he had prosecuted so many murder case of which he had triumphed. Right now he had promised to help his second in command, Barrister Micheal in bringing the killer of his wife Titi to book.
Micheal swerved off the road and parked his car before a very big and magnificient church of God. He picked up his ringing phone.
"Hello Sir." He said to his father in-law immediately he picked the call.
He spoke for a few minutes with his father in-law before hanging up. As he reignites the car engine, there was a knock on his car window. He lowered the window to grant the young lady who knocked on the window an audience.
"Daddy GO wants to see you." The lady informed.
Knowing at once what Daddy GO means he alighted the car and followed in the direction of the young lady.
The lady in turn led him into the big compound of the church, they passed through the church auditorium, the children church, the administrative block and got to the Pastor's office at the extreme end of the compound.
Micheal walked into the General Overseer of the church, a world renowned minister of God.
"Have your sit." He said pointing to a vacant chair opposite his big mahogany table.
"Thank you sir." Micheal said before settling down on the chair.
"Without wasting much of your time. I was praying in the church exactly when you parked your car outside to recieve a call. The lord showed me that there is a mountain before you. You have it in mind to climb the mountain but the lord said there is another way to overcome the mountain." The man of God spoke.
"Sir I don't understand."
"Vengeance is a sin. God is the other way out." The man of God spoke much to his understanding.
Micheal understanding what the man of God was insinuating at once thanked him and made to leave.
"Let us pray." The minister of God said as he said a very short prayer and Micheal left his office.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
Rukiat was dancing all alone in her room, she was apparently a very good dancer. During her secondary school days, she belonged to a dancing group in her area shortly before her mother died. There was a time they went for a dance competition , they came first in the whole of lagos and joint second in the whole federation which was a major breakthrough for the group as the organizers processed their travelling papers out of the country which was exactly when Major General Anderson, then Colonel Anderson peace keeping troop returned from their peace keeping mission at the Central African Republic, Banjul. He opposed his daughter travelling out of the country all in the name of dancing, moreso he hates dancing to the marrow. His wife tried convincing him to allow their daughter pursue her dreams, exactly when he was on the verge of giving in, his wife died during child birth. Both the mother and the baby couldn't make it. Which was the last straw that broke the Camel's back. It was then Anderson stood firmly that his daughter is going nowhere because he needed someone to talk to and he vowed not to remarry even though he has several concubines in the barracks. He moved out of the barracks so that his daughter will not get influenced negatively.
It was then her phone rang. She walked towards the sound sytem, reduced the volume to the minimum. It was Chief Oltin.
"Hello sir." she said on picking the call.
"Hello darling, why are you doing this?" He asked.
Rukiat hissed silently, irritated by the fact that a married man that is almost nearing his death is interested in a fling with a grown up girl, two years younger than his last daughter. Not just any cheap girl, the daughter of the Chief of the Army, which shows that she is also a well to do girl, not a money hungry type.
"Meet me at El marsche hotel. Excecutive Suit no 13. 7pm." Chief Oltin said and hung up.
"Excecutive suit ko, presidential shirt ni. I think it is high time I inform my dad about this man. Let the men at the barracks treat his fvckup."
She said as she walked back to increase the volume of the music playing. Just then it hit her like a bullet. She had a date with Raymond at 2pm and its almost 3pm. For the second time in a week she is disappointing Ray.
She quickly ran to the bathroom to take a cold shower, she returned within minutes and quickly applied a very light makeup which seems good for the hot weather and wore a yellow top on a black jean trouser on her black crocodile skin purse and a black flat shoe. Off she went, with a junior millitary man taking to the wheels.
---------------------
Venue: Raymond Meyler's personal residence.
Raymond was pacing up and down in the sitting room, he seemed to be worried about a thing. Right now he is in a deep poo, he personally invited Rukiat over for lunch, while Nadia is a few minute away from his house to make lunch.
Although Rukiat is yet to arrive, there is not even a sign that she'll be coming over, but nothing seems impossible. He just hope Rukiat couldn't make it to his place.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
The election is a few weeks away from now and everybody seems to be jostling and bustling ahead of the time even though the Independent National electoral Commission(INEC) recently released the election time table. The time table has been met with serious rejection from different angles. Some political parties claimed it is at the detriment of their party's chances of emerging victorious while some ethnic group claimed it strongly supports tribalism. Religious institutions are not left out. So many factors have influenced the activities of INEC over the last few months thereby effecting a change in the time table which has also been met with another set of people rejecting the time table. But as the constitution lays out, the electoral commission is independent. So the second time table would be used for this coming election.
The sam thing goes for Chief Meyler and the members of his political party. Even though they are the ruling party and they have the highest assurance to win the election, there are still some important factors to note.
The election time table favoured them but they seemed to have lost the stronghold they have on all the states in the country. Before they used to have about 23 states under their umbrella but right now they have seventeen as a result of members decamping. Also they have lost the majority of the seats in the house thereby, they no longer have a member as the majority leader as a result of the merger between PPC(PROGRESSIVE PARTY FOR CHANGE. Oltin's party) and MDP(MASS DEMOCRATIC PARTY. Anderson's party).
Rigging seems to be the best resolution but the incubent INEC chairman is a mad man to the core. Immediately the senate approved the election time table, he has since fled the country citing reasons that he is not ready to support malpractice. He promised to be back two days before election. Meyler has since been raining curses on the president for nominating that kind of man because as a party leader he has been unable to speak to Professor Clement.
------------------
Anderson has being weighing his chances over the past few weeks in the upcoming election. He wants a military overthrow coupled with his involvement with the 'MDP'. He would be labelled a traitor if he should go on to take over the governances by force. Also he considers his chances if he should carry out his laid out plan by backing out at the eleventh hour their merger with 'PPC'. That seems to be the best option as 'PPC' will be left with no other option than to loose in the upcoming election. But it promises to be bloody because Chief Oltin is not someone to play pranks on.
Such is the dilema he found himself. Indeed politics is a game of diplomats.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
Raymond was in a big deep poo. He considered leaving the house amd letting the two ladies meet, but that will be a call for martial combat. Whichever way, he is a man and he shouldn't be disturbed by things like this.
"Hello sweetheart." Nadia said as she walked into the sitting room with shooping bags in her hands. She ran towards a disturbed Raymond and gave him a hug amidst kisses.
Raymond just stood like a zombie and was looking into space.
"Whats wrong with my baby?" She asked as she looked him in the eye.
"Is it because I came late? Am sorry." She concluded and pouted her lips for a kiss.
Raymond responded to the kiss and off they went to the kitchen. He waved off the thought that Rukiat was coming over for lunch.
FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER
There was a horn at the gate and Raymond knew at once that it was Rukiat. Immediately he started sweating.
"Baby whats wrong?" Nadia asked as she walked towards him where he was cleaning the dishes. She stood before him and clunged tightly on him wrapping her left leg around him in a very seductive manner.
"Let me go and check who is at the gate." He volunteered.
"The gateman can see to that." Nadia tried to discourage him.
"I know but all the same I still have to be there." he said walking out of the kitchen.
"Or are you expecting a visitor?" Nadia asked.
He ignored her last question as he headed towards the door that led to the spacious compound. From afar he could see a white mercedez benz G-wagon drive into the parking space.
"This is certainly not Rukiat. She's not a fan of Mercedez." He thought as he approached the car.
The driver's door opened to reveal Desmond and through the opened door, the passenger seat is quite visible as Clara reapplied her make up and they both alighted from the car.
He heaved a sigh of relieve as he approached them both.
Even though he still bears grudges towards Desmond, he was happy he came.
"Hello guy." Desmond extended his hand for a handshake.
Raymond bluntly refused to shake hands with him, he only pointed the way and together they walked into the sitting room just in time when Nadia was setting the table for lunch.
"And finally they are here!" Nadia exclaimed as she walked towards the August visitor. She gave Desmond a bear hug and gave Clara a full hug like a long lost friend or sister.
Raymond was just looking bewildered at the turn of event.
Few minutes into their lunch
Nadia had succeeded in making peace reign between Raymond and his friend.
"So Clara and I are getting married soon." Desmond said breaking the silence.
Raymond looked suprised to the bone as he dropped his cuttlery and was looking intently at Desmond with a look of "Do you know what you are saying?"
Desmond smiled at him assuring him that there is no problem.
"Its good for you guys. So when is the date or are you yet to pick the date?" Nadia asked.
"We are here to pick the date." Clara replied speaking for the first time since after the exchenge of pleasantries and saying the prayer before the meal.
"To complete this reconcillation process, I have decided to let my friend pick my wedding date. Over to you Raymond." Desmond explained.
Raymond cleared his throat to speak. Just then the door into the sitting room opened revealing the security man who pointed the way for the visitor and entering the room is Rukiat.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
--continuation--
Falshback to the sequel update to Rukait's abduction:
"Good afternoon Ray. Sorry I came late." Rukait offered her apology immediately she entered the sitting room.
Raymond murmured some inaudible words to himself, he shook his head foolishly as he looked accross the table, Nadia was fuming with rage.
So she won't look like an , she had to say something to the other guys at the table. Thank God she knew them by their names.
"Hey Des, Clara wassup? Good afternoon Nadia." She said as she approached the dining table.
Desmond waved his hand in reply, Clara gave her the trdemark smile which shows that she is recognized while Nadia gave a long hiss. Raymond was looking like a zombie.
"Hold it there!" Nadia ordered.
Rukiat stopped in her tracks as she looked at Raymond for a bail out. Raymond smiled and shook his head foolishly.
"Come join us here." Desmond said as he stood up, walked into the sitting room and walked her back into the dinning. He made her sit down on his seat beside Nadia.
"What would you like to eat?" Clara asked, forming the host.
Rukiat shook her head in self pity, she seemed to have lost her appetite. Who won't? Coming to your so called boyfriend's house and on getting there you met another girlfriend and his friends having lunch. Which is the purpose to which you were there. Food ko water ni.
"I guess am done doing this." Nadia said as she dropped her fork, cleaned her lips with a napkin. She stood up and walked out of the dinning.
"Where to?" Clara asked foolishly.
"And mind you. Don't dare taste that food, because I was the one who made them." She said before walking into Raymond's room.
Desmond looked at his friend who has by now been lost in thought. He stretched his legs until it touched his, snapping him out of his reverie. "Go after her now." He signalled by shaking his head.
Raymond stood up and walked in the direction which Nadia had gone.
"I guessed am spoiling something here." Rukait said as she stood up, picked up her bag and made to leave.
"You can't leave like that. You see......" Desmond began.
Forty-five minutes later
Raymond, Nadia, Desmond, Rukiat and Clara were all seated in the living room having a very serious heart to heart conversation.
It seems like Desmond is making peace between the two ladies.
"One thing is I bear no grudge against Nadia. She just choosed to disgrace me anywhere I go. Even though I have put that behind me now." Rukiat lamented.
"Nadia you see now that you're at fault." Desmond said.
Nadia wanted to argue but Desmond was quick to stop her from talking. He held her hand and pull her to her feet, likewise Rukiat.
The two ladies hugged themselves for the first time in two years.
"I believe we are now a big family." Desmond said smiling.
Clara was busy opening the bottle of wine. She poured for everyone and in one voice they all chorused.
"Cheers."
END OF CHAPTER 6
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
CHAPTER 7
The door opened jolting Rukiat back to life. A man probably in his early fourties walked in flanked on the left by a young lady dressed in a blue overall coat and a blue glove. And another young man in his late thirties carrying a brief case.
The Man in the middle has a scar on his left eye and his neck. He was dressed in an all black cloth, an armless basketball vest which clearly showed the tattoo on his left arm inscribed 'EAGLE CORP'. She smelt trouble but one of the men's face looks a lot more familiar. She has met him before either in a guesthouse or a party because she could vividly remember that he was a security man in one of those two.
"Please why am I here?" Rukiat asked.
"Ask your goddamn father the reason why you are here" The man with the scar said.
"Please, name your price we'll pay, my father is rich enough to pay you any amount." Rukiat pleaded. This further infuriated the men, as the second man slapped her hard on the face.
Why is she always a victim of slap? That is the question boiling in her, first it was Nadia's slap and now the dangerous man's slap but unfortunately she dared not slap her own back, she can only try it if she is tired of living.
"Your father is the only one to get you out of here. We'll be back in seventeen hours time, but if your father still refuses to abide our request, we'll be forced to use you brutally and waste your beautiful life." The man with the scar said pointing his gun to her head passing accross a message that he meant what he said.
The three unknown intruder walked out of the room leaving her alone in the always dark room. She somehow wished they are still with her because she somehow enjoyed their company. At least seeing someone to talk to. She just hoped she'll see them again.
She was deep in her own thought when the magical wand of sleep was pointed at her, and she drifted into a deep slumber.
-----------------
Major Anderson was sitting down on a stool in his sitting room, with a bottle of Whiskey and a packet of cigarret layed on the floor, he had a stick in his mouth. He was drawing and puffing with expertise.
"Oltin, will pay for this. You'll loose your family. You'll loose your business. You'll loose your life." Anderson said laughing.
He has being this miserable for the past few days since her daughter's abduction. The top news making the round is Rukait Anderson, the daughter of the Chief Of Army staff has been kidnapped. Though it is not a subject of National security because it involves an individual who has nothing or little to add to the develoment of the country in the nearest future. Unlike the record kidnapp of about 200 secondary school girls in Chibok, in Borno state. Even though its our prayer that they are rescued to their respective homes safely.
Anderson picked his phone dialled a number.
"Abdulah, I want Nadia Anderson corpse on the Lagos state house of assembly road, first thing tomorrow morning." He gave out the instruction.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by trusted(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
All i can say is BRAVO. You av done a great job by pasting all these. I admire ur passion and determination.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by JigsawKillah(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
More Ink To Ur Pen Sir
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by missuniverse(f): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2014
knock knock!!
anybody home
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Come in
missuniverse: knock knock!!
anybody home
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
--continution--
Desmond walked into the bedroom dressed in briefs. Clara's unclad body lay on the bed. He was whistling as he walked towards his closet.
Clara woke up with a sneeze.
"Sweetheart are you going out?" She asked.
"Yea. I have some work to do." He replied.
"But today is Sunday. We should make the most of it." she complained.
Desmond shook his head. How on heart will a woman like sex this much. After almost five rounds before daybreak, she still wants more.
"That's true, but right now I have to go." He said as he slipped on a slippers and off he walked out of the house. The time was 7:50AM when most people are on their way to church for the first service or morning mass as the catholics call it and some muslims on their way to sunday prayers, Clara was still in bed while Desmond was all out there to carry out a devlish plan on the Sabbath day which ought to be kept holy.
--------------------
A young man in his late twenties walked into the room where Rukiat was kept. He was dressed in the same overall the lady wore few hours ago. He got to her bedside and set out to work. He produced a suitcase from under the bed and opened it, inside lay different kind of tools for toture. The man removed a drilling gun and switched it on, he placed it on the bed post and in it perforated the iron bar. He nodded hi head in approval and he proceeded to place the gun on Rukiat's body. She shook vigorously as she tried to free herself.
"Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything you want. Please, please, please, I promise you. Just don't hurt me. Please." She pleaded as hot tears rolled down her cheeks.
The man looked at her compassionately for a few seconds before he dropped the gun after switching it off.
"Please don't hurt me, I promise to do anything, I repeat anything." she pleaded further.
The man took his gaze of hers as he looked the ground weighing his options. Rukiat was almost dying in suspence as she can no longer wait for his reply.
"Please....." She was pleading for the third time.
"Keep quiet!" He yelled at her with his deep masculine voice.
She shook with fear as he heard his not so pleasant voice. She never knew he could speak.
"So what do I stand to gain?" He asked.
"Many things. Just make sure I am safe." She pleaded.
"Twelve million." He said without thinking twice.
"I don't have such an amount with me now. Let's go to the bank." She said.
"And who told you I'll follow you to your goddamn bank?" He asked yelling at her for a second time.
She knew she was done for as the man switched on the machine once again and proceeded to drill her skull.
"Okay, I give you my body. You can have sex with me." She said without giving it a second thought. It was after she said this that her brain processed what she said but it was too late to alter her statement.
"Fine! I'll be here by 11 o'clock tonight." He said as he picked up bandages and plaster from the suitcase. He places them on her hand and poured a red liquid substance on it.
Rukiat was just looking at the magic being perfomed on her.
"If anyone comes in here. Pretend like you are in pain. So they don't hurt you." He said as he locked the suitcase and pushed it back under the bed.
She nodded her head in affirmation as she mumbled a word of appreciation.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
--continuation--
Raymond was working on his system doing only God knows what. Just then a realisation hit him that he has not read the day's news so he decided to read them online. The moment he opened the homepage of the newspaper website where headlines are written, he saw one headline that caught his attention. It reads "Desmond of Desray clothing lines gets a big mansion like factory in the city of Lagos."
Raymond was shocked to the bone, first the headline was strange, two, the headline was something else. He never expect such news at this moment. Desmond building a mansion?
He picked up his phone.
"Hello Des." He greeted him immediately he picked up the call.
"I just saw the news. Des what......" He was saying when the line dropped dead which means he had hung up on the other end.
Raymond felt betrayed immediately Desmond hung up.
"Sweetheart whats wrong?" Nadia asked waking up from her sleep to find him looking depressed.
"Look at this." He said as he pushed the laptop computer over to her.
She sat up adjusting her nightie to cover her tighs properly.
"Oh my God! Desmond is doing this?" She exclaimed.
Raymond shook his head in affirmation.
"What do you think?" Nadia said asking the most silly question of the year.
----------------
Rukiat came out of the room turned to the left and started running towards the emergency exit.
"Stop right there." A voice said from above.
She came to a halt and awaited whoever was advancing towards her.
Just then a man, a half caste came before her and threatened to stab her but Rukiat with her charms was able to shield the knife away from her.
She used her hands to rub her bosoms through her top.
"Do you wanna have a taste?" She asked smiling seductively.
"And why should I wanna have a taste?" he asked in return.
Rukiat seeing that her charms isn't working deviced another plan to effect her escape.
She unzipped her skirt and drew it down a bit.
"That's what I love." he said.
He moved towards her as he unbuckled his belt and brought out his member to as he tried to penetrate her.
Blood splattered everywhere as he fell down with a thud. She adjusted her skirt and continued her running.
She was dying within because she was here killing human being like they are goats.
She continued running towards the exit. She descended the staircase and got to the front of a very big iron gate marked E-exit.
She brought out a key and started opening a the padlocks one after the other. She opened the first padlock, the second, third.
There are two padlocks remaining and she is out of this den of a place.
She opened the fourth. Just when she was about opening the fifth, the light flickered on lighting up the place.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
--continuation--
Barrister Micheal drove into the Olubobo law chamber early in the morning. Since the murder of his newly wedded wife Titi, he has been going to office much earlier. He'll be in office before 7am and leave late in the evening around 8pm. He is always making reviews, making researches, filing reports and feeding the police. Even though his boss, Barrister John Olubobo. jnr already promised to assist him in bringing the perpetrators to book but Micheal is working on his own and making progress. All he needed to do now is to send court warrant to the culprit.
He walked into his office, said his morning prayers and settled down for the day's work. Just then his phone rang.
"Hello Barrister Micheal on the line." he said on picking up the call.
"Hello Barrister Micheal, this is Inspector James, the officer investigating the death of your wife." The IPO informed.
"Hello Mr James." Micheal replied.
"Sir, i think we have a lead on your wife's death. Some four men were apprehended today at the airport following a clue from a witness at the hotel on the night of her murder." James informed.
*"Thank you Jesus."* He muttered between his breathe.
"So what is the next line of action?" He asked the policeman.
"They've started mentioning names but...." The policeman was explaining when the line went dead.
Micheal angrily hit his fist on the table. "Ouch!" he winced in pain.
He picked up his phone and redial the number.
"Sorry sir, I ran out of airtime." The policeman apologised on picking the call.
"No problems. So you are saying something." Micheal urged him to continue.
"Your attention is urgently needed in the station. They will be charged to court before the end of the week." James informed.
"Am on my way. Thank You inspector James." Micheal said and hung up.
He hurriedly picked some necessary materials and off he exited the Law chamber premises not after dropping a message for his boss.
---------------
Chief Olu Oluwole walked into a very spacious sitting room from a room proposed to be his room or study. Already seated in the sitting room is Chief David Meyler in his usual flowing gown.
Chief Oluwole was a former president of the country in the fourth republic immediatel after the change of governance from millitary to democratic. He was a sole protester for the emancipation of the country from the brutal hands of the millitary government who had little or no respect for the constitution and the rule of law. Chief Oluwole alongside his long term business partner, Rochas Ken formed a political party known as NPP(Nigeria People's Party). The NPP went on to win the presidential election and won twenty out of thirty six states in the gubernatorial election, the party won 76 out of the 109 seats in the senate and won the 60 percent seat in the house of representative. Chief Oluwole was the president while Rochas was his vice. After the succesful completion of the first term/tenure, they went on to win the second term spanning another four years and after eight years in office, they left government according to the constitution which gives room to only two terms in office.
Three years after the Oluwole led administration left office, the NPP broke away and about five political parties formed from the division. Among the five parties were, The MDP, PPC to mention a few.
The door opened once again and Chief Oltin walked into the sitting room. Meyler was shocked to the marrow. Just when he was about to ask questions, Major Anderson descended the stairs into the sitting room before Rochas Ken and some other top politicians including the president entered the sitting room.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
--continuation--
After settling down in Chief Oluwole's sitting room, the behind closed door meeting began.
Chief Oluwole who was the host started by explaining the reason why the meeting was called to the parties involved, he told them the meeting was called to make peace reign between the three pillars of politics in the country. He explained furthermore that if the three men continue to fight on useless cause, the country system of government may breakdown and go back to the millitary era, thereby both Meyler and Oltin will be loosers at the end. He then handed over to Rochas who took his time to ask questions and in due time, he got what he wanted. Rochas blamed the three men who all had their heads bowed down listening as their fathers in politics talk to them.
Even though the three men are extremely rich but the brain behind their breakthrough is Oluwole and Rochas administration. Meyler who was once the special adviser to the president on media and publicity was given a whopping sum by the president to start a business after their first tenure. The business blossomed to success and Meyler ended up resigning from his post. He callded on his friends Olubobo and Oltin to join him in the business world and together they achieved remarkable feats thanks to the presidents supports. At the end of every year, the then president(Oluwole) his vice(Rochas) and the cabinet member always have a share from the profit of the business venture and after the death of Olubobo when Oltin went his seperate ways, it became a two way thing. Oltin pays a certain percentage from his group of companies likewise Meyler.
Anderson who was never a business man was drafted into the army five years before the country returned to democracy. As at the time when Oluwole won the presidential election, Anderson had risen to the post of a Colonel. A year into Oluwole's administration, he was promoted to the post of a Major and two months before Oluwole vacted the office, he was made the chief of Army staff.
So all success stories of the men can't be read or narrated without mentioning chief Oluwole who was also their godfather up till date. Since inception, none of the three men has never failed to take to his words or go against his advice.
At the end of the meeting, the three men agreed to forget the past and look forward to the future. They all embraced themselves happily and they dropped every grudge against themselves.
Anderson didn't smile all through the exercise likewise Oltin but they all claimed to have forgotten every battle amidst them. Even though they agreed to forget the past, they didn't agree to leave politics. And no matter how close they can be, with the game of politics still on, the enemity is still there unless they are in the same political party with the same ideology of things.
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by JigsawKillah(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Almost There Sir

Rhyde On
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by ifeprecious(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
more ink to ur pen sire.we r almost there
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:42am On Jul 08, 2014
yea, almost there..
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by Balley(f): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Aaah, D9ty7 u surprise me o. I feel like huggin u rite nw. Shud i com n help u. Lol. D lord is ur muscle. More ink to ur pen.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2014
--continuation--
The activities inside DES & CLAR BEAUTY CONCEPT was out of this world. The African traditional Heritage hall was filled to the brim. Sitting in fours around a table each. Celebrities from far and wide all converged to witness the commissioning of the new company.
Part of activities to be incorporated in the Des & Clar beauty concept are a clothing line, a boutique, a shoe making factory, cream production to mention a few. This is certainly the biggest of such innovatives in West Africa and it is worth over twenty billion naira.
Popular Musician Emzypaz and his black niggas entertainment record label were digging it on the stage.
Desmond was seen almost everywhere in the hall holding hands with a very beautiful half caste lady. The lady was dressed in a Yellow lui voitton knee length gown which brought out her curvy shape and every of her smile is adorned with a perfect dimple.
"Hello Engineer Thompson." Desmond greeted a young man in his early thirties who was also a guest.
"Hey Des." Engineer Thompson replied.
"This is Clara my beautiful girlfriend. Clara this is Thompson my long time neighbour." Desmond made the introduction while Clara and Thompson shook hands.
Activities all went down for the next one hour before the MC of the occassion, a very popular South African comedian called on Desmond for the opening of the company.
Desmond majestically walked to the stage, took hold of the microphone and began.
"Thank you very much for coming to this great occassion. Now we have come to the most awaited segment of the occassion, which is the commissioning proper. I'll like to call on my friend, Raymond Meyler who is represented by his secretary, Miss Clara James to commission this project."
Clara was suprised to the bones as she opened her mouth in bewilderment before reluctantly walking up and Desmond led her and the lot of people in the hall to the entrance.
"Now we call J-E-S-U-S." The MC spelt out and Clara cut the ribbons and everyone clapped their hands.
They all moved back into the hall to resume the chain of activities that lined up before them. There were donations and picture sessions before the MC announced the last activity of the day.
Desmond got onto the stage and grabbed the microphone. He thanked the invited and uninvited guests, those that made donations and those that contributed to the success of the event. Just when he was about to round up his long speech, he paused for a few seconds and he called for evrybody's attention. All activites in the hall came to a halt, no one was moving around, the waiters all stood their grounds and waited for the next line of action. He began;
"Life is filled with various ups and downs but only the brave can successfully have a breakthrough. No one on earth can exercise his braveness or courage without someone encouraging him from the backstage like the film makers will say. Over the years I have come to realise that when a friend is the basis of one's encouragement, it is better if one tighten the friendship and if it is a woman, nothing stops you from tieing the knot with her." He began before he paused.
He came down from the stage and walked through the tables in the hall before he got to a table where she sat with her friends.
"Come with me." he said as he held her hand and led her to the stage.
On getting to the stage, he went down on his knees and removed a wine coloured box, he opened it and a diamond ring glittered with the held of the light.
"Clara Davies will you marry me?"
Clara opened her mouth in shock as tears tricked down her cheeks. Desmond feared for the worst as his heartbeat increased the rate at which it was beating.
"Yes.... Yess.....yesss."
--to be continued--
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2014
After the wipe off I have been demoralized to continue this story. I hereby call on the mods Obinnau and Mynd44 to delete this thread on my behalf.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by Dorisbest(f): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2014
Oooo.....hh nooooo
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by D9ty7(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Its a difficult decison to take but i have no other choice.
Dorisbest: Oooo.....hh nooooo
I've been demoralized concerning this story.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by ifeprecious(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2014
please continue. d Lord is ur strength
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by Darus05(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls continue sir,it's nice story,i real miss it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips On How To Write Essay Contest / My Take: Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way? / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.