Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Thank God It Was All A Dream - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thank God It Was All A Dream (5111 Views)

Story: A Dream Of A Mother [episode 1] / Seeking A Dream... / I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God It Was All A Dream by holarns: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
[img]http://www.asapgist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/wojciech-szczesny-740x431@2x.jpg[/img]

The Road that led to our house at the end of the street seemed to be deserted, unlike before when it would be crowded with people moving up and down. Nevertheless, I moved on, the sight of the roof of our house gave me confidence. I walked and walked but seemed to be moving on a spot because I didn’t make any progress. The scene was gradually changing from the tall beautiful flowers to short sparse grasses and dry rocky land. I saw several mountains and after sometime I got worried and decided to run. I ran for a long time trying to reach our house which was gradually fading away into the air.

Tired and hungry, I sat on the ground and wished I could have some food and water to renew my strength. As I raised my head, I saw a big tree with different types of ripe fruits on it. I thought within myself ‘Now I can eat and continue my journey home’.

As I was going to the tree to my utmost surprise it turned and fled away, I gave a hot chase, not looking where I was going till the tree reached a cluster of trees and settled right in their middle. The other trees bowed down and stood in a line face to face with me.

See more:http://www.asapgist.com/thank-god-it-was-all-a-dream/
Re: Thank God It Was All A Dream by flylykace: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
What are you insinuating?

You better chech what the Holy Book said about 'End Time'

Or still better go take alabukun

(1) (Reply)

The Cult Pursuit, A Story Of A University Student In The Hands Of Cultist..... / The Lost Ghost / Long Distance Relationship....episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.