Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... (5158 Views)

Get The Art Of Seduction,the 48 Laws Of Power,the 50th Law on konga / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by trusted(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
D9ty7: After the wipe off I have been demoralized to continue this story. I hereby call on the mods Obinnau and Mynd44 to delete this thread on my behalf.
Plz don't take such decision. What can we do to change ur mind?
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by Balley(f): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2014
D9ty7: After the wipe off I have been demoralized to continue this story. I hereby call on the mods Obinnau and Mynd44 to delete this thread on my behalf.
. Delete kwua!!! Guy don't b discourage nuaaaa. If u're doin like dis wat do u want me to do? Pele dear. D lord is ur strength.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by Lbotusme: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
No kill person o. Please complete the story. I beg u.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by Lilprocess(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
God will bless you my brother.
Re: THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... by babaireti(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Whats d update guys?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips On How To Write Essay Contest / Warriors And Gods. 'book 1 Of The Legend Of Ofi.' / My Take: Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.