Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2014 (604 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of July 2014 / Higher Everyday For 16 July, 2014 / Higher Everyday For 15 July, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2014 by jonatoye(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
When the Love of God in the heart of a man is not defeated; he can never be overcomed by any battle of life!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13 NIV).
God is Love. Your faith and hope in God takes its roots from the Love you have for HIM. Every trials of faith is meant to prove your Love towards HIM. Your obedience to the words of the Lord is made perfect through His Love in your heart. It also determines How far you can go for the Lord and the factor which tells if you will be able to stand, endure and persevere in the day of adversity. When it grows cold in the life of a man; he loses every confidence to face any battle of life. May the Love of the Lord increase in your heart in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Splendid Wednesday!!!

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2014 by ITbomb(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2014
jonatoye:
Friends on Facebook are also relying on me every morning to start their day.

God bless you
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2014 by sinto5(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
good mrng, pls can u help me forward this morning devoition. to my whatsapp number? please!!!!!! I mean every morning,, thanks! 08095968570
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of July 2014 by jonatoye(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2014
@ITbomb you can also get it through

www.facebook.com/jonatoye

and if you prefer whatsapp you send me ur No thru the facebook msg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Making God In Our Image / Why Do Christians Now Preach To Each Other / Are All Religions Praying To The Same God In Different Ways?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.