Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training (84653 Views)

Check Out Your Nigeria Brides On My African Bride Episode -1 / Photo: Check Out This Funny Head Gear(gele) A Woman Wore To An Occasion / This Is Me In My African Print Dress. I'd Like To Read Your Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheries:

Thanx so much, ma.
I just read about the fire incident. So sorry, ma. No wonder you have been absent all these while. GOD will surely replenish all and also help you to get over in Jesus name, Amen.
Pls ma, I also have a problem. How can I achieve this full length?

This is called a hi-low skirt. Please send me a reminder tomorrow afternoon so w can work on drafting it in the evening.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
larosa:
Hello friends grin

My sincere apologies for the lllooonnnggg absence i trust everyone is doing well. At my end i had a major fire incident in my home but i thank God no one was seriously hurt. I lost a lot of items in the fire but am back on my feet. Praise God!
so sorry 4 d loss! Since it didn't break u,it surely gonna make u bigger n better!! Cheers to a higher level of beginning!!!

1 Like

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
It is the Lords' doing and it is marvelous in my eyes!!!

I just want to thank God for finally making this dream a reality.

Those of you who are always in touch with me will know by now that i have had a project up my sleeve for months now. The fire outbreak really set me back but i am finally set. What am i talking about?

My Patternmaking for Africa Ebook and online training course!

I specifically designed this system for:

Those who do not have time to come for classroom sewing lessons.

Those who are too far away to attend my classes.

People who want to know how to use patterns to create African styles like Igbo blouse and Ankara tops.

Look no further!!! Check out my blog at https://patternmakingforafrica./

You can reach me at roselynonuche@gmail.com or whatsapp 08033304712 for more details.

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
This EBook contains over 100 drawings, pictures and illustrations with step-by-step explanations ALL AFRICAN BLOUSES that are trendy and eye-catching. The ones you are seeing on the cover are just a sample. There are 14 different Igbo blouse and Ankara blouse styles to learn from very simple to complicated.

Depending on your skill level, you can opt for only the EBook or the Ebook and online video training.

Whichever one you choose, i will be guiding you through the process.

For those who are afraid of making their own patterns grin , just send me your measurements, i will draft your pattern and courier it to you anywhere in Nigeria!

CAN YOU BEAT THAT?

Don't miss out.

2 Likes

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2015
for those outside Nigeria don't be left out. As long as you have internet connection you are good to go.

Contact me roselynonuche@gmail.com or whatsapp 08033304712.

1 Like

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by goforwardagu: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
yippppppeeeeeeeeee finally grin cheesy grin cheesy

congrats ma,more grease to your elbow

so so so so so so so so happy for you.what we talked about last year is already a reality cheesy

i will do my bit as usual naa wink

so which of the training should i apply for as ur student naa wink

Thank God for everything.
am with you every step of the way as my special and personal person wink cheesy grin
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2015
goforwardagu:
yippppppeeeeeeeeee finally grin cheesy grin cheesy

congrats ma,more grease to your elbow

so so so so so so so so happy for you.what we talked about last year is already a reality cheesy

i will do my bit as usual naa wink

so which of the training should i apply for as ur student naa wink

Thank God for everything.
am with you every step of the way as my special and personal person wink cheesy grin

ha ha

you be senior student oh, class rep in fact

thanks dear.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by oyi2: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Do you have a sample page because i'm interested in it. i bought a book that had so call african patternmaking in it and it was terrible. so once bitten twice shy.

1 Like

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
oyi2:
Do you have a sample page because i'm interested in it. i bought a book that had so call african patternmaking in it and it was terrible. so once bitten twice shy.

Hi i just replied your email.

I understand you perfectly. I will put up a free chapter for viewing on my blog later tonight, stay tuned. smiley
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by oyi2: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
I will check it out then. Thanks alot!!
larosa:

Hi i just replied your email.

I understand you perfectly. I will put up a free chapter for viewing on my blog later tonight, stay tuned. smiley
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 5:02am On Aug 13, 2015
You can see a brief pdf extract from the book now:

https://patternmakingforafrica./2015/08/13/8/
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2015
For those who have already starting paying thanks for the quick response and for having confidence in me cheesy

Whatsapp group and ebook distribution goes live later today, don't miss out.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by oyi2: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2015
How do we go about payment?
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2015
oyi2:
How do we go about payment?
Expect my email in the next few minutes.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by oyi2: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2015
seen smiley will get in touch soon.
larosa:

Expect my email in the next few minutes.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Some more pictures and design ideas...

I call this series BBB (big, bold and beautiful) wink. I have picked out 2 of the outfits for your viewing

The first one is a skirt and blouse combo made out of fully sequined fabric. The blouse has an inner bustier, a tapered peplum and metal heart shaped clasp at the waist.

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Colour blocking tinz.... grin

This dress is made of textured Lycra in two colours: peach and deep purple.

It is fully lined in soft lycra and has a peephole at the bust area (for the daring only...lol).

The last picture shows the inner lining and facing detail for the peephole to give a professional and neat finish.

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Patternmaking for Africa ebook and online training system still available.

Learn to sew from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. Create clothes that allow you express your personal taste and style and allow your imagination to run free.

See https://patternmakingforafrica./?ref=spelling for more details.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Still available.

Learn from the comfort of your home one day at a time. Don't wait till it is convenient, there will never be a "perfect" time.

1 Like

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
larosa:
Still available.

Learn from the comfort of your home one day at a time. Don't wait till it is convenient, there will never be a "perfect" time.

Still available.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by TDlook: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
I personally believe that once you know the principles of patternmaking then you can apply them to any style- whether European, African or Ethnic. Well done though.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by ucheody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2015
mine

1 Like

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by TDlook: 6:20am On Apr 30, 2016
What happened to this threead?
Anyways, for more tutorials on sewing techniques, patterns and giveaways, log on to www.sewexplicit..com

1 Like

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa1: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello,

Yes, it's been a long while. Let me start by saying Happy New Year to you all.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by larosa1: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
ucheody:
mine

Well done Uche. Wrap top made following the instructions from my eBook. We never met for a day but she was able to make it and other tops with a few corrections from me over WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by bimbam(f): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Welcome back, larosa!!!

Happy New Year...

Pls reactivate the board. We have missed you...and your lessons

larosa1:
Hello,

Yes, it's been a long while. Let me start by saying Happy New Year to you all.

Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Really awesome collections here.

You must be a very.... awesome designer OP.

I tend to see most Nigerian kitenge and ankara styles as perfectly fashionable.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Very beautiful pieces from you Op.

But most importantly, I love youryour nigerian chiffon gowns more.

Absolutely wonderful pieces.
Re: My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training by paulbros: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Import directly from India.

All types of Kidswear,Menswear and Ladieswear available with us.

Buy at wholesale prices.

Follow us on www.facebook.com/ameogarments for our daily updates

We have a Nigerian Logistics partner in India to make easy business between India and Nigeria.

Contact us
Anish Paul
+91 96298-90038
+91 81480-56789
www.paulbrosexports.com
paul@paulbros.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) / Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.