Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) (2529 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) by POG007: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2014
She shot to fame while flaunting her impressive bikini body on I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!.

And ever since she jumped out of a plane into the Australian jungle last year, Amy Willerton's sex appeal has sky rocketed, so much so her latest racy shoot sees her strip down to her swimwear and get oiled up for FHM Magazine.

The 21-year-old stunner looks sublime in the pictures, one of which sees her lying down seductively while sporting a baby pink two-piece bikini.

See 4 More s*xy photos of Her Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/331-celebrity-amy-willerton-strips-down-to-her-swimwear-for-a-raunchy-fhm-shoot

Re: See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2014
I won't do her. But she looks good
Re: See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) by swtme(f): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ms_Steph: I won't do her.

I don't get this
Re: See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ms_Steph: I won't do her. But she looks good
shocked sad shocked
Re: See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Ms_Steph: I won't do her. But she looks good

You must be a HOMOsapien.

Still remember the last place I tenanted, these ladies were always making out and it was just two apartments mine and theirs, some times they go all nude inside the small courtyard.

Women are crazy beings..
Re: See This Celebrity Strips Down For Raunchy Shots (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Isn't this lady an actress ?

Seen her face severally in movies...

(1) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage Helped & Kill Mocheddah's Music Career / Man Cooked Alive With 12,000 Pounds Of Fish / See Chindinma Hot And Innocent Looks In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.