Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) (1277 Views)

The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) / Careerlane/service desk limited. Are They For Real? / Service Desk Limited Is Recruting Massively(over 50 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by Dollarjunkie: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2014

Service Desk Limited, a business process outsourcing company that delivers cost effective solutions to small and medium sized organisations who want to increase their sales and profitability.

Service Desk Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Business Development Executives

Slot: 50

To apply you must meet the following requirements:

-Make the job you are applying for the subject of the mail
-Have at least a degree, a Masters degree and professional certifications will be an added advantage
-Have at least 3 years working experience after NYSC
-Be very good looking with a good dress sense
-Speak English impeccably; proficiency in a foreign language and at least 2 native languages is an added advantage
-Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites
-Have a very robust social capital
-Have great selling skills
-Be creative and intelligent
-Have good written and oral communication skills
-Be a self starter
-Living in the central mainland would be an added advantage

Remuneration:

An attractive range of 1.5M - 2.5M per annum will be paid (Based on negotiation and skill set)

Application Closing Date

31st July, 2014.

How to Apply

All qualified applicants should forward Resume to: info@servicedesk.com.ng with Job Title as subject of the email.
SOURCE
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by Dollarjunkie: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2014
No waste time on this one, better apply now.
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Is this a marketing job?
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by chyna4luv: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
richarts: Is this a marketing job?

Yes! A Business Development Executive is a Marketer who sells the firm's goods and services to the public. Since the pay has been disclosed, if you are okay with the pay and you meet the necessary requirements, I would advice you to apply very fast.

Good luck!
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
chyna4luv:

Yes! A Business Development Executive is a Marketer who sells the firm's goods and services to the public. Since the pay has been disclosed, if you are okay with the pay and you meet the necessary requirements, I would advice you to apply very fast.

Good luck!

That pay is unspecified. It doesn't say if that is what someone can earn on commission or whether it is basic. Well I applied but if you have that info can you specify?. You will get a "search lighted" kind of people that way.
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by chyna4luv: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
richarts:

That pay is unspecified. It doesn't say if that is what someone can earn on commission or whether it is basic. Well I applied but if you have that info can you specify?. You will get a "search lighted" kind of people that way.

Well, am not the OP and I don't know about their pay, but based on the OP's write up, He specified it. He said 1.5-2.5m per annum(depending on your negotiation power and skills). Meaning that the lowest you can get is 125k/month, but if you can negotiate very well with them providing that you are shortlisted, then you can be paid more. That is it.

1 Like

Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
chyna4luv:

Well, am not the OP and I don't know about their pay, but based on the OP's write up, He specified it. He said 1.5-2.5m per annum(depending on your negotiation power and skills). Meaning that the lowest you can get is 125k/month, but if you can negotiate very well with them providing that you are shortlisted, then you can be paid more. That is it.

It's alright. Nice one Chyna.
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by activebird: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apply
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by Dollarjunkie: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
chyna4luv:

You've done justice to the write up bro, though am the OP but I don't own the company.
grin grin grin grin
So it happens that you even understand them more than I do.
Thanks for the explanation
Re: Business Development Executives At Service Desk Limited (over 50 Positions) by Gorimakpa(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
"Mail delivery failed". Reason: mailbox quota exceeded.

These people sef. Most Nigerian companies' domain-based email hosts are a big joke. I don't know whether they allocate only 2mb of memory for email data. Even big companies like Femi Otedola's Forte Oil, the same thing. You'd send an email and it will bounce back undelivered.

It is not by force to use their own company domain for email. They should use good old free @yahoo or @gmail if they don't know what they're doing.

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent Vacancies In Ibadan / If You Reside In Ogun State Then Check This Opportunity Out / British American Tobacco (BAT) Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.