Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) (928 Views)

Ibo Man On His Deathbed. Dont Read If Ur Ibo / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) by banjicom(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Becky was on her deathbed with her husband, John, maintaining a steady vigil by her side. As he held her fragile hand, his warm tears ran silently down his face, splashed onto her face, and roused her from her slumber.

She looked up and her pale lips began to move slightly. "My darling John," she whispered.

"Hush, my love," he said. "Go back to sleep. Shhh cry . Don't talk."

But she was insistent. "John," she said in her tired voice. "I have to talk. I have something I must confess to you." shocked

"There's nothing to confess" replied the weeping John. "It's all right. everything's all right, go to sleep now."

"No, no. I must die in peace, John. I slept with your brother, your best friend and your father."

John mustered a pained smile and stroked her hand. "Hush now Becky, don't torment yourself. I know all about it." he said, "Why do you think I poisoned you?" grin cheesy

SOURCE:- http://aboutrelationshiptalk..com/
Re: A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Am I supposed to be laughing
Re: A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) by banjicom(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
PapiDShipCapt: Am I supposed to be laughing
angry No u are suppose to start crying immediately!!!!..
Re: A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) by ifex370(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
banjicom: angry No u are suppose to start crying immediately!!!!..
now this is what got me laughing instead
Re: A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
banjicom: angry No u are suppose to start crying immediately!!!!..
tongue
Re: A Deathbed Confession ( Funny Dating Jokes) by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
This thread is like onions, you open it and the content will make you cry.

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Embarrassed / Guess My Work! / Mtn Never Cease To Amaze Me.....see What They Just Send Me Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.