Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft (55501 Views)

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by BUCHOX: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=48pt]kindly post video of this plane flying from start, takeoff and landing [/size]
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by victorazy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
rotorhead:
hello every one, am Mr ADEBANJO OLAJIDE, from Epe, Lagos state. am currently working on a remote control aircraft. The aircraft is a pusher type, constructed with Epo foam and powered with a 890kv out-runner brushless rotor. Currently flight test is going on, at Epe, Lagos state. I have build 4 so fa and am also working on the composite version...for more info about this project, you can call me on 08056800249.. And some pics below.

Na that tiny propeller thrust that plane? (I doubt) abi na paper plane.
Where are the spoilers? How do the toy turn?

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by dexpendable(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
sir what about EDFs. The Jets
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by victorazy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
dexpendable:
sir what about EDFs. The Jets

Ask him sir.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by lovemoi2(f): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good work
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Tohpeh(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good innovation OP,

I love the creativity behind putting this unimaginable pieces together. It may not necessarily make a plane but could be improvised as a spy tool

#Just an idea
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Francon(f): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
When It's time to test it, pack all those corrupt politicians inside and drive them to Jos. If they make it back alive, then we are good to use it grin grin
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by NoRetreat(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats!!! You are success only if you dare to challenge failure and disappointments. Do not hope that State or Federal government will lend any credence to what you are doing. Keep on improving on it and I know by God's grace you will go to places where you will be celebrated. Congrats once again.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by mujahid1339(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
wow,nice toy.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by asumo12: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
OP i like ur workshop!

did u have the license to fly this drone?

nice work bro!!!

nor let terrorist hijack u ooooooooooooooo!
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Pele4sure: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
stinggy:
Well done Sir cool

Greatness starts with one brave step.
I know one day you'll make Nigeria proud

only if him dey drink pick milk will he one day make us proud,if na kunu,ur own don go oooo
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by saintbeckie(f): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice concept brotherly!!! God will connect you to the right channel,so that this idea wont die as a dream(Amen)

Original stone coated roof tiles and step tiles aluminum now available in Abeokuta. Call/Whatsapp 08034116430

Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by herrdeustch: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
that's a great one bro.Keep it up.Please can you educate us a little about the aerodynamics of your aircraft as well as the the rotor characteristics and motor technology .Gracias
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by fotadmowmend(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
I would rather refer to it as drone ..... Good it up !
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by asumo12: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=30pt]SECONDED[/size]
BUCHOX:
[size=48pt]kindly post video of this plane flying from start, takeoff and landing [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
rotorhead:
hello every one, am Mr ADEBANJO OLAJIDE, from Epe, Lagos state. am currently working on a remote control aircraft. The aircraft is a pusher type, constructed with Epo foam and powered with a 890kv out-runner brushless rotor. Currently flight test is going on, at Epe, Lagos state. I have build 4 so fa and am also working on the composite version...for more info about this project, you can call me on 08056800249.. And some pics below.

I really like this, I sent a message on whatapp
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
rotorhead:

Good Idea, I pray Ur innovation will have chance to exile to greater hight.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by sunsewa: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
nice one,should be an advanced version of children toy,seeing it up the sky,reminds me of my thread kites up in sky,control by me through my thread,far back eighties, nice idea,good innovation.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
You could link up with some sort if agency and design sophisticated drones.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by rhymaholic: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Take a cue and redesign it to a drone. It'd be more marketable. Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by hola106(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tanks God sometin gud s comin frm my home town
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by gbengalite(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is a drone na
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Youpele52:

Just a little advice.

Don't call it an remote control aircraft.
Simply call it a drone.
Made in Nigeria drone.
Mount a camera on it.
Give it a better finish
And bingo you can market it to journalist especially photo journalist and music video/film directors.

I love your work.

My thoughts exactly! saying a remote control aircraft would only make it seem like a joke. A made in Nigeria drone like you said is more like it. With bits of alterations & innovation, I feel it could thrive in the security sector.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Werehkpe: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Truth is we are so ignorant in this country.

These types of planes can be made in less than 3hrs if u have the materials

Those who are interested can go to

http://rcfoamfighters.com/blog

That links gives u access to thousands of planes you can make and fly so easily
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by BigBen10: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
rotorhead:
am just trying to do that, I think nairaland have some issues.

you should be trying to show case your work to the Nigerian Army/Airforce/Navy with the aim to getting them to invest.

Nice work man. Further inspiration for some of us that still have our products in the pipeline.

welldone.

like others have said attach a camera to it.

also how did you do the foam finishing?
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Superman11(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:
rubbish!
you know nothing go somewhere else with such negative energy
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by whoisuche: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good job. Keep it up The Lord is your strength.
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by Superman11(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
BUCHOX:
If you think this is fake . forget it . A video would not do anything for u. after the video you would still find something to want. acknowledge creativity , don't critize and kill the mind that works

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by DEngineer(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Brother, dont just let it fly...find a way to get it useful like installing a video recorder or find a way to make it stay on renewable energy like solar so it can remain in air for an indefinite time.

I wish i could push u. This is truly massive...how bout a video lets see how it behaves in d air
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by gratieao: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Effort in futility
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by nwosu1988: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
My broda nice job joor I see the creative mind keep doing that which u can do and white man country ooooooooo go see u one on one
Re: Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft by darelar(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
May Almighty God bless your efforts. Weldon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.