Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position (1019 Views)

Chelsea ‘readying £35.5million-plus-mohamed Salah Bid For Antoine Griezmann. / Cazorla Content To Stay With Arsenal For “the Moment” / Arsenal Readying £15m Bid For Ba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebamma(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Since the end of the season, and the beginning of the world cup, as an arsenal fan, i have been combing the web and reading papers to see whether we have signed anyone, but till date Wenger has signed no one, he let Sagna leave, but hasn't signed his replacement, He was talking about signing Serge Aurier, but till date he hasn't signed him and i bet he isn't going to sign him,
He also let Fabianski leave to swansea without signing another back up keeper,
the most painful thing is wenger is an analyst at this world cup, and i bet he has watched Mexico's free agent Goalie Ochoa's performances, but yet he hasn't made a move for him
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebamma(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liverpool have signed Emre Can, Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana
Chelsea have signed Costa and Fabregas
Man city even with a very good squad have signed Fernando to strengthen their mid.
Man united too have signed Hererra and Shaw
And wenger have signed Mr nobody
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebullientV(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
My brother i tire pass you..
I still think I was right, when i wanted Wenger to quit @ d end of the season, even after delivering d F.A cup.. His transfer inactivity is making Fans d world over really sick..
As a matter of fact i had to force myslf to stop going on net to check out 4 transfer rumours concerning Arsenal.. We are linked to Sanchez, Griezmann, Vela, Fabregas, j.martinez.. And everyone who kicks a ball professionally.. Yet no concrete action.. Men I just tire o.
I hope Wenger is not waiting for a repeat of d fan's backlash of last season after that opening defeat to Villa.. B4 dipping his hands into the treasury..
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by obi4eze(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
grin grin grin
Looks like Wenger likes to sign players privately. Maybe he will sign Di Maria grin grin grin
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by obayaya(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebullientV: My brother i tire pass you..
I still think I was right, when i wanted Wenger to quit @ d end of the season, even after delivering d F.A cup.. His transfer inactivity is making Fans d world over really sick..
As a matter of fact i had to force myslf to stop going on net to check out 4 transfer rumours concerning Arsenal.. We are linked to Sanchez, Griezmann, Vela, Fabregas, j.martinez.. And everyone who kicks a ball professionally.. Yet no concrete action.. Men I just tire o.
I hope Wenger is not waiting for a repeat of d fan's backlash of last season after that opening defeat to Villa.. B4 dipping his hands into the treasury..

i think i love arsene wengers conservative nature in the transfer market.You don't just buy players. You have to buy the right players that will fit into your team and impact positively on the team. And at the right price of course.

However, expect a goalkeeper and a right back. campbell might be recalled to the team.another striker maybe and defensive mildfielder
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebamma(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebullientV: My brother i tire pass you..
my brother no be only u oh, we had a right of first refusal to sign Fabregas but he refused and let him join chelsea, i still rate Cesc higher than Ozil, i wanted him back, Cesc with us will play better than when he was at barca
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebamma(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
obayaya:

i think i love arsene wengers conservative nature in the transfer market.You don't just buy players. You have to buy the right players that will fit into your team and impact positively on the team. And at the right price of course.

However, expect a goalkeeper and a right back. campbell might be recalled to the team.another striker maybe and defensive mildfielder
oga which kind english be this nah, so collecting Silvestre from man united was a right transfer decision?, for every successful wenger signing, there is always a flop, as u dey remember, Nasri, clichy, fabregas, song,henry, viera, follow remember silvestre,eboue,pascal cygan,senderos, gervinho,kallstorm,arshavin,alumnia,traore
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebullientV(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebamma: my brother no be only u oh, we had a right of first refusal to sign Fabregas but he refused and let him join chelsea, i still rate Cesc higher than Ozil, i wanted him back, Cesc with us will play better than when he was at barca
No. Ozil is technically gifted than Fabregas o.. The thing id Fabregas is a better scorer.. There's Khedira, Sanchez and others who wouldn't hesitate to play 4 us.. Na just Wenger dey play wt our feelings..
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebullientV(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
obayaya:

I think Wenger has lost his genius in d modern transfer market. The same genius dat saw him recruit unknown talents from Mostly d French lg. to turn 'em into world beaters.. I'm not against buying d right players, but a case where we are linked wt all the top talents in world football, only 2 end up wt some unknown player is disturbing. And it doesn't help to see our rivals recruiting top talents..
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by UnknownT: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wenger is still busy frolicking in Brazilian beaches! He is still on holidays
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by obayaya(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebullientV: I think Wenger has lost his genius in d modern transfer market. The same genius dat saw him recruit unknown talents from Mostly d French lg. to turn 'em into world beaters.. I'm not against buying d right players, but a case where we are linked wt all the top talents in world football, only 2 end up wt some unknown player is disturbing. And it doesn't help to see our rivals recruiting top talents..

All the plenty linking can be frustrating. But that's the press for you.

I believe wenger knows his team and he knows what the team needs. And I trust his judgement
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by obayaya(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
ebamma: oga which kind english be this nah, so collecting Silvestre from man united was a right transfer decision?, for every successful wenger signing, there is always a flop, as u dey remember, Nasri, clichy, fabregas, song,henry, viera, follow remember silvestre,eboue,pascal cygan,senderos, gervinho,kallstorm,arshavin,alumnia,traore

Can you look critically at your list. Most people in the former joined arsenal as relatively unknown players. While the later is almost the opposite.

And Arshavin wasn't a bad buy, Eboue too
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebullientV(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya:

All the plenty linking can be frustrating. But that's the press for you.

I believe wenger knows his team and he knows what the team needs. And I trust his judgement
For the good of the team let's hope his judgement is sound..
By d way, how r u sir?
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by obayaya(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2014
ebullientV: For the good of the team let's hope his judgement is sound..
By d way, how r u sir?

I'm fine sir

Hope you slept well?
Re: It Seems Wenger Is Readying Arsenal For Man U's. 7 Position by ebullientV(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2014
obayaya:

I'm fine sir

Hope you slept well?
yes, i did..

Have a blissful day cheesy

(1) (Reply)

CAF Strips Morocco Of AFCON2015 Hosting And Participation / FA Cup 5th Round Draws / PHOTOS: Hazard, Kane, Lampard And Gerrard Win Premiership Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.