Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 (10293 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
malcolmzee: any news with regards TPM?
we were mailed on fri last WK. both TPM and SDS.success and reject.it ain't speculation.had to chk my spam to see mine.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Blackchampion: Just received dis yesterday
cool.did d SDS for materials management in June was called in July for an interview. we were about 24.den last Fri we were told our fate. dey SD we ll b contacted soon.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
oremisussan:
Speculation, right?
not speculation
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
malcolmzee: @faith: are you sure with regards the TPM?
ya I know 2guys.chk ur spam.success and regret were sent
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Zerotwo: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
TPM had their interview yesterday. Just 5 people.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Zerotwo: TPM had their interview yesterday. Just 5 people.
guess is anoda dept in TPM.d ones I know HV done Deir 2tests and interview.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by oremisussan: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
faith2ogesco: not speculation
Thanks. I later received mine.

Just to know please, was yours an outright regret mail (i.e, we will not continue with your application henceforth, bla bla bla) or a "application-on-hold" mail (i.e, we shall contact you if an opening comes up within 18 months, bla bla bla).

Kindly fill me in.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
oremisussan:
Thanks. I later received mine.

Just to know please, was yours an outright regret mail (i.e, we will not continue with your application henceforth, bla bla bla) or a "application-on-hold" mail (i.e, we shall contact you if an opening comes up within 18 months, bla bla bla).

Kindly fill me in.
heres mine.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider your application for the position of Trainee, Skills Development Scheme-Materials Management. It was a pleasure meeting with you.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at your interview with us and will be contacted for the next level of the recruitment process in due course.

Thank you for your interest in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.

Yours sincerely,
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ascendo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
i applied for both TPM and SDS-Tech. But yet to recieve even test invite
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by bhodun(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please. What should be the next stage after the interview?
Is there going to be another interview?
faith2ogesco: heres mine.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider your application for the position of Trainee, Skills Development Scheme-Materials Management. It was a pleasure meeting with you.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at your interview with us and will be contacted for the next level of the recruitment process in due course.

Thank you for your interest in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.

Yours sincerely,

Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by ilori1930(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2014
please, can u share the email address of the HR personnel that sent u d invite?
Blackchampion: Just received dis yesterday
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2014
@faith: thanks for the info.

I checked my yahoo and gmail but I couldn't find neither a regret mail nor a success mail
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2014
@faith: firstly, did u apply for TPM in addition to the SDS programme?

secondly, for those two guys u said, what's the status of their message? success or regret?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
malcolmzee: @faith: firstly, did u apply for TPM in addition to the SDS programme?

secondly, for those two guys u said, what's the status of their message? success or regret?
SDS only. I know 2tpm guys wit success mail and one oda SDS guy. d rest were reject.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
bhodun: Please. What should be the next stage after the interview?
thinking meds. tho I dunno wen cos SDS for production jusx started and dey may want us all to start at once. my thoughts.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
faith2ogesco: SDS only. I know 2tpm guys wit success mail and one oda SDS guy. d rest were reject.

does that imply that those that didn't get regret mail for TPM are rejected automatically
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
malcolmzee:

does that imply that those that didn't get regret mail for TPM are rejected automatically
I dunno
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by kslay28: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
bhodun: Please. What should be the next stage after the interview?
. @ Faith2osco ...How far .... Please inbox me your number urgently, we need to talk.. Nairalander
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by kslay28: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
faith2ogesco: thinking meds. tho I dunno wen cos SDS for production jusx started and dey may want us all to start at once. my thoughts.
. @faith2ogesco , How far .... Please inbox me your number urgently, we need to talk.. Nairalander
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by kslay28: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
faith2ogesco: I dunno
. @faith2ogesco How far .... Please inbox me your number urgently, we need to talk.. Nairalander. kanaekie@gmail.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by awys: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Did the SDS-finance test on july 31 but not heard from Dem checked my mail and spam like every minute could it be in batches
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kslay call me 2moro. Ma fone ll b on
den.lost d other one.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
@faith: flour Mills don send una mail after the last interview?
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by thathruth(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
are you a B.Sc/HND/OND holder with a minimum of a second class lower degree (2:2) , living in Benue state or ready to relocate to Benue state. kindly forward your CV to martpool.iwfm@gmail.com . CV should include contact address,email address, phone number, course of study and class of degree.
your CV would be given due consideration when there are available vacancies in Benue state.
Best of luck
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2014
malcolmzee: @faith: flour Mills don send una mail after the last interview?
yes na dats wat I posted earlier
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by bhodun(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
faith2ogesco: yes na dats wat I posted earlier

Yo @faith please send me your number oeomoniyi@yahoo.com
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Craven: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone. Please has anyone been invited to take a test for the Finance section of the scheme? I know this thread is dedicated to TPM and I'm not trying to divert. I'd just like to know if anyone here knows anyone who has been called to take a test for SDS - Finance.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by donbay90: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by dahmie2013: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Craven: Hello everyone. Please has anyone been invited to take a test for the Finance section of the scheme? I know this thread is dedicated to TPM and I'm not trying to divert. I'd just like to know if anyone here knows anyone who has been called to take a test for SDS - Finance.

Yes, it held on July 7, but no response from them yet.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by Craven: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
dahmie2013, donbay90 Thank you.
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Trainee 2014 by donbay90: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching / I Just Lost A Job Offer Of 650k Because Of Professional Qualification. / Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.