Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Can We Win The World Cup When - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Can We Win The World Cup When (806 Views)

World Cup Fiasco: Apc Drags Mikel To Court / PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC / Let's Joke About The On-Going 2010 World Cup In S/A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Win The World Cup When by afribookorg(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
AFRICA? How can africa win d
WORLD CUP wen oyibo have
packed all our players leaving mikel
and yakubu for us.

They took zidane (algeria) , viera
(senegal). Dat wasnt enof? They took alaba(Nigeria),govou (benin),
nani and larsson(cape verde), benzema and nasri (algeria),
khedira and ben arfa(tunisia), pogba(guinea).

D one dat pains me most is in belgium where half of their starting eleven are africans. Dembele(mali),l
ukaku, kompany and benteke
(congo), chadli(morocco)
,Balotelli,welbeck, j.boateng
(ghana) .

How can we win d world cup abeg? Which other player have Africa lost to oyibo?

Because we are going to start a #bringbackourboys protest!
Re: How Can We Win The World Cup When by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Breaking NewsAfter their return from Brazil World cup yestaday, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized.Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise. Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the away". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"?The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men And Women Want ? / Facts Abt Ladies Nd Men During Phne Conversation / Force Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.