Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) (4499 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Psalm 15
1 LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
JESUS is coming, Stay in absolute repentance and holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Amend your way while you are still alive and have the grace.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Confess your faults one to another!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Do your restitutions.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pay back your bank loans.
Pay your bride price if you are already living with a woman you are married to and have not paid the bride price.
return what you borrow.
settle quarrels.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2018
Come, let us return unto the Lord!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Glory be to God for His mercy endureth for ever.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Follow peace with all men, and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Let not the sun settle over your anger
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 2:32am On Feb 17, 2019
Every restitution that concerns me and my people, I settle it with the blood of Jesus

We correct all mistakes and errors with the blood of Jesus..

We pay all debts with the blood of Jesus.

We fight all battles with the blood of Jesus
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Restitute your errors.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2019
Pay back your bank loans. Pay back your monthly contributions. Pay back the money you borrow.

Do your restitutions.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
If you have not paid the dowry of your wife, go and pay it.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Confess to your husband if the children ypu called his own are not his own. Seek counsel and pray before you proceed.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
He that confess will obtain mercy.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
If you are living with a woman you called your wife but has not paid the dowry and joined properly, even if she had borne children for you, both of you are committing adultery in the sight of the Lord.

Restitute. Pay the dowry and be joined properly even if Inside a room.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jesus is coming. Stay ready in Christ
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Restitution is not legalism. It is a fruit of repentance.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
annyplenty:
Legalism is anything you do to gain righteousness before God. what you are preaching is heresy to be sincere, Johnw has rightly pointed out your error.

2 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
johnw74:
^^^
Yes the Bible tells us we are saved by grace through faith

Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

pay restitution where possible, if not possible don't worry on it
you are saved through your God given faith-belief.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

in other words some try to make it hard for people to be saved
restitution is a good thing if you are able, if you are not able, but was willing, come in anyway
in any case don't be worried about the things you cannot do.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by Acehart: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
annyplenty:

Do your restitutions.

You are preaching heresy
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2020
solite3:
Legalism is anything you do to gain righteousness before God. what you are preaching is heresy to be sincere, Johnw has rightly pointed out your error.

I am not preaching heresy brother. Read your bible very well.

If a woman knew before she became born again that one of the children she calls her husband own does not belong to the husband but kept the secret and now she is born again will she not open up and return the child to the right owner? That is restitution. Being born again does not cancel that one.

If you came to my house on monday and stole my phone but on tuesday you become born again, are you going to continue to use the phone and not return it to me? That is restitution?

Because many pastor today are not talking about does not mean bible does not support it?

Besides, does Jesus not say that you should let your righteousness surpass that of the pharissee?

Did Jesus not say he that is righteous, let him be righteous still?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Acehart:

You are preaching heresy

If a woman knew before she became born again that one of the children she calls her husband own does not belong to the husband but kept the secret and now she is born again will she not open up and return the child to the right owner? That is restitution. Being born again does not cancel that one.

If you came to my house on monday and stole my phone but on tuesday you become born again, are you going to continue to use the phone and not return it to me? That is restitution?

Because many pastor today are not talking about does not mean bible does not support it?

Besides, does Jesus not say that you should let your righteousness surpass that of the pharissee?

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by Acehart: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2020
annyplenty:

Your heart is set on preaching heresy, continue. If you ever cheated in secondary school and university (if you went to one) but have a certificate from the institutions; report yourself to the Police and be ready to be charged. Show everyone that your salvation is by works.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Acehart:

Your heart is set on preaching heresy, continue. If you ever cheated in secondary school and university (if you went to one) but have a certificate from the institutions; report yourself to the Police and be ready to be charged. Show everyone that your salvation is by works.

Make reference to the bible when you are presenting your case?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2020
annyplenty:

You said Restitution is necessary for salvation which is false.

Being born again means she already is saved. keeping such a secret could contaminate her services to God, can hinder her prayers and can open the door for the devil into her family but has no bearing on her salvation.

it is one thing to preach or teach but it is another thing to rightly divide the word of truth. Many pastors do teach about restitutionn.

do you know what the righteousness of the pharisee is? their righteousness is based on keeping the law. There are two types of righteousness and they are the righteousness by works and the righteousness by faith, only the righteousness by faith surpass the righteousness by works.
Did you notice that Jesus said he that is righteous? In Christianity we do righteousness because we have being made right however we do not do righteousness so that we can become right.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by annyplenty(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
solite3:
You said Restitution is necessary for salvation which is false.
annyplenty post=86564729:

It amazes me that you confused the meaning of fruit of repentance with salvation

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
johnw74:
^^^
Yes the Bible tells us we are saved by grace through faith

Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

pay restitution where possible, if not possible don't worry on it
you are saved through your God given faith-belief.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

in other words some try to make it hard for people to be saved
restitution is a good thing if you are able, if you are not able, but was willing, come in anyway
in any case don't be worried about the things you cannot do.

annyplenty post=86564729:

It amazes me that you confused the meaning of fruit of repentance with salvation
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by johnw47: 3:12am On Feb 13, 2020
annyplenty

when you say in your many threads:
the rapture is coming, do your restitutions, etc.etc.etc.

although your subject may be repentance, you are really talking about salvation

for you imply that believers who haven't had the time to do all restitutions etc. won't be caught up to the Lord -
are not saved

annyplenty:

Do all your RESTITUTIONS. Time is running away.

JESUS is coming.

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) by johnw47: 3:40am On Feb 13, 2020
annyplenty:
RESTITUTION is compulsory

annyplenty:

Restitution, though difficult to do, yet it is necessary

restution is just one of the very many things you say christians must do

God leads in good works,
where God leads, is what is compulsory and necessary, and what christians must do

i remember when i was saved, the Holy Spirit led me to make ammends with two persons,
and the Lord has been leading me and working in me bit by bit in various ways ever since.
God has never impressed on me that i MUST DO, MUST DO, MUST DO, MUST DO, as you keep preaching

there is a group of jews i heard of, who regularly go for a walk on the seventh day sabbath,
they don't walk further than the law allows them to walk on the sabbath, and when it comes to crossing the road safely, they won't push the button for the walk light to turn green, they say that's a work and cannot be done on the sabbath, they instead wait for someone else to come along and push it, laugh, talk about legalism and things you must and must not do

not only is salvation by God's Grace, so is repentance, repentance is in God's hands, as is salvation,
it's all from God, and He works in believers to do His will, it's about what God leads believers to do,
not about what some men say that must be done.
God's word tells believers to repent and the bible tells believers that God will bring us to it.

1Co 15:10  But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

paul's repenting and teaching and and all his works were by God's grace
christians should not take credit for restution or for any repenting, God does in me at His good time all that has to be done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Christianity And Islam, Which One Preaches Peace? / ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped / Download Ada - I Testify Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.