Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47552 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Uniboy1:
lol ;-) uni's part of ma real name, Yunisa
Am stil yet 2 go to uni btw wht we gona hav for breakfast?
d food wae dae up na lunch? abi u never belle full with dat food again?? infact, sammyhoe don't update anything until 2morrow
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2014
GBOR(guinness book of record) holder!!! 1st nairalander 2 become pagelord 2tyms consecutively
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Iyaf missed a lot sha
no u haven't tell me where u are I will help u with the catch up.

Sammyhoe's phone is also MIA
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: GBOR(guinness book of record) holder!!! 1st nairalander 2 become pagelord 2tyms consecutively
sorry bro I had a hattrick of pagelordship bfor the tsunami
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2014
k am nw confused. sammyhoe ur update is nt understood by MOI... tanks 4 dedication
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2014
3Dimension: sorry bro I had a hattrick of pagelordship bfor the tsunami
old things has passed away behold all things have become new
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Dat's wht they gain for being evil....meanwhile typos noted
Sammy it's Lily not Lucy.
Thanks for d update.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Lorlaahlozz: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2014
3Dimension: no u haven't tell me where u are I will help u with the catch up.

Sammyhoe's phone is also MIA
I can't remba sef
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: k am nw confused. sammyhoe ur update is nt understood by MOI... tanks 4 dedication

Sorry, there's one man named Robinson in the story. He was implicated by a senator in the US for killing one fake pastor, yet he isn't the one who killed that man.

HOW THAT PASTOR REALLY DIED

That pastor's name is George. He is a gyrus pastor. He sent three men to kill the real evangelist. On the same day, himself challenged professor Wilson to a fight in gyrus. Now the three men he sent to kill Evangelist Robinson didn't succeed in killing the man. At gyrus same day, the fake pastor George was killed in the fight by the dean. The dead body of George disappeared and came to earth to write a false letter that he was killed by three men sent by the evangelist.
The senator Dick Donald arranged that the three men in question should confess to the whole world that indeed the evangelist sent them to kill Pastor George. They did and the evangelist was thrown in the prison.

So you can correlate it now.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 01emek(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice sammy! Nice EBIAG magazine project... Awesome!! But why not make the supply twice a month..... I just had that feeling that when you produce once a month, people will get tired of waiting for the next month...... I must commend your efort, you have done well..... Its really a dream come true!!! And God bless Ebiag!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Mczigx(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Fud at last
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2014
01emek: Nice sammy! Nice EBIAG magazine project... Awesome!! But why not make the supply twice a month..... I just had that feeling that when you produce once a month, people will get tired of waiting for the next month...... I must commend your efort, you have done well..... Its really a dream come true!!! And God bless Ebiag!!!

It's twice a month we said from the onset Na! Bimonthly. I was even thinking of making it weekly sef. wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2014
SammyHoe:

Sorry, there's one man named Robinson in the story. He was implicated by a senator in the US for killing one fake pastor, yet he isn't the one who killed that man.

That pastor's name is George. He is a gyrus pastor. He sent three men to kill the real evangelist. On the same day, himself challenged professor Wilson to a fight in gyrus. Now the three men he sent to kill Evangelist Robinson didn't succeed in killing the man. At gyrus same day, the fake pastor George was killed in the fight by the dean. The dead body of George disappeared and came to earth to write a false letter that he was killed by three men sent by the evangelist.
The senator Dick Donald arranged that the three men in question should confess to the whole world that indeed the evangelist sent them to kill Pastor George. They did and the evangelist was thrown in the prison.

tanks jawe, u are a darling!! NB:AM NT A GAY.. jst xcited
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: tanks jawe, u are a darling!! NB:AM NT A GAY.. jst xcited
Lol
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2014
SammyHoe:

It's twice a month we said from the onset Na! Bimonthly. I was even thinking of making it weekly sef. wink
make it weekly, we would get tired of buying it nd it won't give much suspense 4 d next edition. so jst make it bimonthly

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Switching off my tecnoL3 till further notice...
Em...where is my desktop charger jawe? grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: make it weekly, we would get tired of buying it nd it won't give much suspense 4 d next edition. so jst make it bimonthly
Owkay...noted
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Lorlaahlozz: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2014
SammyHoe: Switching off my tecnoL3 till further notice...
Em...where is my desktop charger jawe? grin
u say wah
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 01emek(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
SammyHoe:

twice a month would be better for now.... When you make it weekly, in the long run, the demand would be elastic and you know what that means.... Its really a dream come true.... Don't worry, we would be a close subtitute to punch and vanguard in the next 1year..
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
SammyHoe:

I thought it was Henry And Ted that killed the fake pastor in the land of forgetfulness, and he used his last 5minute in reporting to Harrison and writing that letter.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Olarewajub: I thought it was Henry And Ted that killed the fake pastor in the land of forgetfulness, and he used his last 5minute in reporting to Harrison and writing that letter.
e be lyk say na d remix of ebiag u dae read
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
gud af2nun to all ebiag family oh! and oga sammy weldone and sorry for the spoilt phone
dont worry new 1 is on the way
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Omortolah: gud af2nun to all ebiag family oh! and oga sammy weldone and sorry for the spoilt phone
mouthed ebiagite... na prayer be dis or promise??
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: mouthed ebiagite... na prayer be dis or promise??
na both oh! how una dey?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: e be lyk say na d remix of ebiag u dae read
LOL, who was then murdered by Henry and Ted?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Omortolah:
na both oh! how una dey?
we dae manage at least e better pass worse
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Olarewajub: LOL, who was then murdered by Henry and Ted?
no be dat foolish man wae dae make gyrus equipments?? abeg sammyhoe remind me of his name
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Olarewajub: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: no be dat foolish man wae dae make gyrus equipments?? abeg sammyhoe remind me of his name
Oh oh, now i remember. Thanks bro. Sammyhoe the son of man is hungry o.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by dammygoody(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thanks for the update prof...despite all odds..
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Canme4u(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Uniboy1:

Whr u goin?

Land of YES return. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
stormybucci: no be dat foolish man wae dae make gyrus equipments?? abeg sammyhoe remind me of his name
Kent Robins
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Omortolah: gud af2nun to all ebiag family oh! and oga sammy weldone and sorry for the spoilt phone
amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

The Cul De Sac / "Desire" By John Mfon / Selfless Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.