Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47457 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2014
[b]Lily, Professor Wilson's first wife, had expected to hear from Daisy who had told her earlier that she had reached Los Angeles. Lily had dialled her phone number times without number, but no one picked it up.

Professor Wilson wouldn't pick it up, since he wouldn't know what to say. How was he going to tell her mother that she was down with a disease?

Lily was a six feet tall, slender woman with a neck lined with traceries. Her eyes were just perfectly placed on her face like berries.

Lily was all the beauty Professor Wilson needed when he married her. She was his mirror; a reflection of his happiness. For the first five years of their marriage, their love refused to fade off. Professor Wilson Gabriel, being a committed member in his cathedral, made Lily's feet firm in his religious belief, such that the lady became addicted to it.

Lily could go on her knees, praying for hours. She would fast for days too, just to see her family remain in a cordial relationship.

When Daisy was born, it was a great deal of joy for the family, but then, she was diagnosed with a brain disease at age two. Professor Wilson didn't want her to die. To protect her, he joined himself to gyrus citizenship.

Lily began to discover the decline in her husband's commitment. She did all she could to restore him back to their belief, but the man was far gone. He was already beyond the planet earth.

Lily, a once cheerful wife--ever radiant and without any wrinkle on the face, began to develop into a shrew. She was angry at her creator whom she believed had refused to help her, despite her endless times on her knees praying to him.

Daisy didn't grow to know her mother as a gentle-natured woman. She was too dominant for her liking. Daisy had had to come in between her parents many times during their scuffles. She didn't grow to enjoy her family.

In a way, her parents' endless cantankerous displays contributed to her hallucinating problems. Sometimes, she would be disturbed with the noises of their quarrels which they had done many hours before. It would keep ringing in her brain like it was just happening.

Lily had filed a suit for divorce on two occasions earlier, but Wilson would beg her out of her decision. Lily still had her tender nature in some ways. She was easily moved by her emotions.

Wilson soon began to date many ladies. Lily had caught him in a hotel with a young lady on one occasion. She had to remain in the relationship when Wilson asked for her forgiveness.

The last bang came when Wilson began to stay away from home for days, even when he was on sabbatical. It was only two years before, 1983, when Wilson began to play a game of truancy to his home, sleeping around in Rose's house instead. He was in a serious relationship with Rose then.

At the inception of the relationship, Rose wasn't aware that he was a married person. Eventually, she discovered that when they were already very intimate in the relationship. It was around such time Lily discovered Rose and went wild.
This time she went straight for the divorce suit and Wilson didn't care since he had found a fresh blood in Rose.

"Let her go to hell!" Professor Wilson said when Rose was getting scared those days. "Let her go and get married to another person!"

The divorce was successfully done in a court of law and since then, February 14, they had lived away from each other.

Earlier, the dean thought that Daisy would choose to stay with him since she had always showed much affection for him more than for her mother ever since, but to the man's shock, she chose to be with her mother instead.

Daisy made such decision just two days after the divorce when she was told the whole story by her mother who stood in tears before her;

"Gabriel was never a bad soul; don't know what came over him. He made my prayers go in flame and made me lose my joy since many years back. I loved him so much but all he had for me in return were resentments without a cause. I--I just have to make this decision--since your dad has decided to go on messing around with some ladies out there!"

When Daisy heard that, she screamed. Earlier, she wasn't aware of the cause of the divorce. She held tight to her mother. Now she felt her pain; such pain she had endured for many years.

"I will stay with you, mom," Daisy said.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Lily began to tremble. She was cold all over now. Losing Daisy would set her into confusion for life.

"What could have gone wrong?" she was banging the table. "Daisy should have called. Even Gabriel isn't picking his calls too."

Lily paced about in the room. She had scattered her hair like a bereaved person.

I shouldn't have permitted her to go see him all alone, she thought.

She heard a knock on her door. She swiftly got up and reached for the door. When she opened it, it was Rose standing there; Rose, the mistress of Wilson who just left him some days back.

"Hey! What are you doing in my house you this wh*ore?" Lily barked.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Sorry about the charger!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2014
3Dimension: Sorry about the charger!!

Thanks
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:33am On Jul 25, 2014
now I caught up with you guys....

Dammygoody, LogoDWhiz, Kingphillip, Akinkudin, Zeenab and others..
I greet una oooo

Me awu no greet Sammy Hoe.

Why?

The guy is really trying. I'm impressed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 2:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Viewing this topic: igwechosen(m), talk2riel
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 3:33am On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: @kaymania... u didn't jst do dat, did u? menn u funny oooo
funny as in?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 3:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Skimpledawg:
*abeg dnt try dz play nxt time ooo! Ah almost tot twz food!...*cryin bitterly*

Ehyaa, sorry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe ese gon(tnx)
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by kingphilip(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe: Kingphilip, thanks for your concern. What I'm experiencing now is 'mood transformation'. My mood this moment is not supporting any update, but I will keep trying.

To complicate issues, my charging point got spoilt for the fourth time in three months. So if you don't see me online for sometimes it's because of phone o. And my desktop charger doesn't go beyond 20% even though you charge for 12hours undecided

sorry boss please try get another fone seems this one has gone that bad.. i pray you see cash to get a better one
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Bro sammy sorry o we no knw say na charger de form our hand lyke this
Gudmornin all
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by akinkudin: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Good morning EBIAG fam..

Sorry about your phone SammyHoe, it's @ such a point you have to think about getting a better one..or even upgrade to using a laptop & modem for updates
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2014
akinkudin: Good morning EBIAG fam..

Sorry about your phone SammyHoe, it's @ such a point you have to think about getting a better one..or even upgrade to using a laptop & modem for updates

U're right wink
Gud morning
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2014
princesssusan: SammyHoe ese gon(tnx)

Tnks too
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2014
SammyHoe:

Tnks too
ulwkm
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2014
U neva see buyer for the fone since?
Na wa oo
good morning all

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by rantex1: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah: U neva see buyer for the fone since?
Na wa oo
good morning all
SAW

who go buy that type of phone. can you buy it?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:
funny as in?
u didn't have 2 write d lyrics of ur best song as i said nahhh.... Wen i saw it, i laughed till my phone fell 4rm my hand(d screen touch is nw faulty)

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
rantex1:
who go buy that type of phone. can you buy it?

is there anything that isnt marketable these days?

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: u didn't have 2 write d lyrics of ur best song as i said nahhh.... Wen i saw it, i laughed till my phone fell 4rm my hand(d screen touch is nw faulty)

Ehyaaa, M so sorry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

Ehyaaa, M so sorry
sorry won't repair my phone joor but i no vex nd if u are truly sorry, u can send money 2 repair d phone
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: sorry won't repair my phone joor but i no vex nd if u are truly sorry, u can send money 2 repair d phone

hmmm, no p..
how much are you g0na repair it?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

hmmm, no p..
how much are you g0na repair it?
#1500 only
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: #1500 only

Send me your account number
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: u didn't have 2 write d lyrics of ur best song as i said nahhh.... Wen i saw it, i laughed till my phone fell 4rm my hand(d screen touch is nw faulty)
Ah taya for dah GƱƔ oo! angry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

Send me your account number
4get it jawe.. i was jst joking nd as 4 d phone, have repaired it already
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by dammygoody(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Evening EBIAGEES.... This phone problem has been falling our hands for so long, we must all find something to do to it o
Prof., don't worry, a new phone/ laptop is already on the ship... It will soon get to you...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by dammygoody(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: now I caught up with you guys....

Dammygoody, LogoDWhiz, Kingphillip, Akinkudin, Zeenab and others..
I greet una oooo

Me awu no greet Sammy Hoe.

Why?

The guy is really trying. I'm impressed! cheesy
welcome The Prince....
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Darus05(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sorry abt d charge oga sammyhoe.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
dammygoody: Evening EBIAGEES.... This phone problem has been falling our hands for so long, we must all find something to do to it o
Prof., don't worry, a new phone/ laptop is already on the ship... It will soon get to you...
mouthed ebiagite
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: 4get it jawe.. i was jst joking nd as 4 d phone, have repaired it already

wise man...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kaymania:

wise man...
lol
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
stormybucci: lol

thought you'd send it ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

"Desire" By John Mfon / The Cul De Sac / Selfless Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.