Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires (1940 Views)

Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / Photos: Huge Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City / Italian Teenager Dies After Her Long Hair Got Tangled In The Steering Wheel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by infoscope(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2014
They, residence of Market Road in Ekosodin, Benin City, woke up this morning July 2nd to find several snakes bunched up and tangled in the electric wires in the street.

"We have been confused and keep on wondering just how they got there. We eventually looked for a way to get rid of them by removing them and using the electric power to burn them. We don't know the means by which they got there o, whether its through spiritual means, we are still wondering. May God help us" He said

See more photos and read more here http://www..com/2014/07/snakes-tangled-in-electric-wires-see.html

Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Is it my eyes or wetin, na rope i dey see oh...abeg wer u keep the snakes undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by Redoil: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2014
People of ekosodin i hail una o.
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by KwoiZabo(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2014
No wonder I've always heard the slogan 'bini witch' as a kid
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by Mynd44: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2014
It is a dating ritual among some snake specie. The female starts secreting some hormones and every male snake comes running. The female snake then finds a convinient spot and the males coil around her each trying to mate with her but only one eventually does and it all ends after one mates with her.

The female snake probably chose the electric lines cos she thought it was a safe and good place to mate.

Stop getting this idea of witches and wizards everytime. It makes you seem backward

1 Like

Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by ifex370(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2014
spiritually...
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by ifex370(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Mynd_44: It is a dating ritual among some snake specie. The female starts secreting some hormones and every male snake comes running. The female snake then finds a convinient spot and the males coil around her each trying to mate with her but only one eventually does and it all ends after one mates with her.

The female snake probably chose the electric lines cos she thought it was a safe and good place to mate.

Stop getting this idea of witches and wizards everytime. It makes you seem backward

mate for high tension waya

ah no sure oooh...
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by Misterc(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2014
I percieve prayers at work... (let The enemies die by electric shock) no more by fire grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by Adrenaline123(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Light no dey na, na 220 volts be that thing oo.

If that thing no be photoshop. undecided
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by Guykhena(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2014
ifex370:

mate for high tension waya

ah no sure oooh...
snakes know wetin be 'High Tension Wire'?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by Mzjhulz(f): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by slimthugchimee(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Lolz
Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by Guykhena(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2014
And BTW you know snakes are Poikilothermic(cold blooded),and they seek out environments with heat, I guess that's why the female snake(going by Mynd's analysis) went up the wire,and that was a suitable mating spot and it only drew the suitors to it...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by android666: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Guykhena: And BTW you know snakes are Poikilothermic(cold blooded),and they seek out environments with heat, I guess that's why the female snake(going by Mynd's analysis) went up the wire,and that was a suitable mating spot and it only drew the suitors to it...
Eziokwu? shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires by cirmuell(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Mynd_44: It is a dating ritual among some snake specie. The female starts secreting some hormones and every male snake comes running. The female snake then finds a convinient spot and the males coil around her each trying to mate with her but only one eventually does and it all ends after one mates with her.

a very gud biology student right here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba! – Photos / How DO I Access My Late Dad Funds In The Bank / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.