Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Setup Ur Bakery And Start Ur Bread Business Free Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setup Ur Bakery And Start Ur Bread Business Free Info (1269 Views)

100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO / Set Up Ur Bakery And Bread Business Free Info(local,modern,large Bakery) / Making Millions In Setting Up A Mini Bakery And Bread Business(free Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setup Ur Bakery And Start Ur Bread Business Free Info by omobabaon: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Good day naira landers

im here to share with us how we can make it big in bakery setup and bread business.
But pls i want you to no these fact

do you know dat 95% of nigerian consume bread on a daily basis?

do you know you can make ur first million baking bread?either doin it urself or as a bread distributor

do you know we can get all ur bkaing equipment for u @ a cheapest rate even on credit sales from chaina with 1year quarantee?

Do you know with can help you to register ur bakery with cac and stand a chance to access loan from bank of industry without collecteral or guarantor?

And lot and lot more vital info

and do you know you can become our bread distributors and make 50 thousand naira weekly?
Dat can b funny but ask me how

k let do our calculation
in my bakery we giv out commisions on a daily basis like d price of our standard bread our side is 250 naira and for our distributors we giv dem for 130naira while d distributos will sell to retaillers for 180 naira and d minimum pieces we can start with for our distributor is from 150loaves.so do the calculation ur self.

For more infomatioon pls contact me on ma mobile 07014425887 or like my facebook page oluwaseun bread
contact adress 30 kokumo street aguda ogba ikeja lagos state nigeria.
Thks and god bless
Re: Setup Ur Bakery And Start Ur Bread Business Free Info by omobabaon: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2014
For those of us dat owns a bakery we can get you compitent and experience bakers dat can bake 8 diffrent types of bread.pls call me on 07014425887
Re: Setup Ur Bakery And Start Ur Bread Business Free Info by oboks: 5:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Equipped bread bakery for lease at igbo-elerin, okokomaiko, lagos. Contact-08139321081.
Re: Setup Ur Bakery And Start Ur Bread Business Free Info by docchuks(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Start your bakery business with a good business plan.

http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/bakery-business-plan-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Fruitmania: Help Needed / Konga Pay On Delivery / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.