Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Total Health Solution!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Total Health Solution!!! (1261 Views)

Total Gas Filling Station At Ketu, Lagos Is On Fire (Photos) / Total Staff Returns N108k To Customer Who Forgot His Money At Ilorin Station / The Total Number of Active GSM Subscribers In Nigeria Is...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Total Health Solution!!! by brainiac007: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
WE FOUND A CURE!

***I waited for testimonies to abound before sharing this great news with you.

I am amazed since we started this project in the last few months, at the number of Nigerians who are silently suffering from ailments that are personal to them and take a lot of their finances to manage. Ailments like:

*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria...
Vagina discharge
Infertility (man & woman)
Syphilis / pile
Waist /back pain
Menstruation problem
Fibroid / Arthritis
Obesity / stomach troubles
Detoxify the kidney & tone the liver 

****We hear about ailments like this everyday and it just sounded like tales to me. I was never interested until A2W started working on this in the past year.

So join me to welcome A2W RUZU BITTERS: it is not just another supplement, it’s CURATIVE! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.

Ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural.

We call it nature's pure miracle!

The testimonies on Ruzu is simply overwhelming, it is NAFDAC approved. We are launching out big time.

You can order for them now, in retail or cartons.

Distributors needed nationwide

Call/whatsapp: 07033019795 or inbox me for more details

Re: The Total Health Solution!!! by brainiac007: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
It was the most reluctant move she made. Her husband had suffered from Diabetes for 9months and the family resources were streched to the limit. Finances, love, their sex-life, work, everything was down-side up, when she was advised about the A2W Ruzu Herbal Bitters. She decided to try it because they were already tired of doing everything. UCH Ibadan was her husband's home.

That reluctance to use Ruzu Herbal Bitters turned out to be the best decision she ever made!

Ladies and gentlemen, who can you help today? A2W Ruzu Herbal Bitters is not a supplement, it cures. It a a curative medicine and it helps those suffering from the following:
• Diabetes
• Weak Erection
• Typhoid and Malaria
• Vaginal Discharge
• Menstruation anomalies
• High Blood Pressure
• Waist and Back Pains
• Fibroid
• Infertility (Male and Female)
• Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
• Syphilis
• Pile
• Obesity/Stomach Troubles
• Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver.

This is not a 3 month trial drug, the effects of Ruzu Herbal Bitters can begin to be seen in 24hours.

To order, contact me.

Call/Whatsapp: 07033019795

Distributors are needed in Lagos and nation-wide.

(1) (Reply)

Steel Companies Located Within Southern Nigeria. / The 6 Proven & Profitable Ways To Make Money Online / Advertisers On Nairaland, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.