Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix (2417 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by larrymoore(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na marketing strategy, church na wao

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by alexleo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apatheist:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by try69: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2014
alexleo:

Scroll back to where my argument with you started and you ll see that you were the first to mention my religion before i replied you. How come you are now pretending as if you were on your own before i came sticking my religion to your face(whatever that means)? And by the way, you make contributions to issues based on your background as an atheist, why would i not make contributions to issues based on my background as a christian? Do you have the monopoly of making contributions based on your background while others must either see things from your background and bury their own background or they dont contribute at all? Thats an irrational reasoning. Get rid of the nonsense pls. You atheists are fond of this and i can never succumb to such irrational demand by you people.

K.O

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix by elguaje(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
try69:

K.O

cheesy
TKO cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas And Why / Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Man Is Also A Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.