Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? (2941 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. / Foods You Should Never Eat Past Their Expiry Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by oskaaay(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2014
Either because of how you are trained, your personal view on breakfast, social status, location, availability of food, nature of job or state of health etc. whatever it is.

WHAT TWO THINGS CAN YOU NEVER EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Mutuwa(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Garri n maltina
Okoro n bread
Rice with guava
Okoro with paw paw
Rice with close up
Ice block with palm oil
Roasted corn with indomie
Beans with tissue paper grin. Respectively.

3 Likes

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by DeHero1: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2014
OP, are u not a Nigerian?

If you're not, I am!!!

I eat food (anything eatable) at any time of d day as long as it can keep me alive.

For ur info, I drink gari for midnight pas anytin.

4 Likes

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by oskaaay(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2014
Mutuwa: Garri n maltina
Okoro n bread
Rice with guava
Okoro with paw paw
Rice with close up
Ice block with palm oil

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhmmmmmmmmmm.... that is niece
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by oskaaay(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2014
De-Hero:
OP, are u not a Nigerian?

If you're not, I am!!!

I eat food (anything eatable) at any time of d day as long as it can keep me alive.

For ur info, I drink gari for midnight pas anytin.

aaaahhhh.... you be Naija for real grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Okoro n bread
Rice with guava
Okoro with paw paw
Rice with close up
Ice block with palm oil
Ɣ☺ΰ
Don kolo gringringrin
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by joywendy(f): 12:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Okoro n bread
Rice with guava
Okoro with paw paw
Rice with close up
Ice block with palm oil
lmao! grin
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by oskaaay(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2014
joywendy: lmao! grin

Chai... I don't understand oooooo grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by MMotimo: 2:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Nothing I cannot eat for breakfast and can in fact eat anything at anytime of the day if I'm hungry enough.

2 Likes

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by oskaaay(m): 3:48am On Jul 11, 2014
MMotimo: Nothing I cannot eat for breakfast and can in fact eat anything at anytime of the day if I'm hungry enough.

abi oooooo grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by edwife(f): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Nothing I can't pronounce ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by bloglover(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Okoro n bread
Rice with guava
Okoro with paw paw
Rice with close up
Ice block with palm oil

its not funny bro. especially d beans and tissue part
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Ewuro1: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Solids and solids. undecided
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wat i hate is eating any meal then flushing it down with any soft drink!i don just like and cant do it,my tummy will definately react sef...ijekuje...eg eba,egusi with mirinda undecided eew 101.....rmb a freind once offered me a drink while eatn,told her i dont do dat..she started screamin dis gurl dey chop balance diet ooo,make una come ear undecided embarassed
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by harlos: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2014
The only thing I can't take for breakfast is.......I don't see it jare.

I eat anything eatable. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by oskaaay(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
harlos: The only thing I can't take for breakfast is.......I don't see it jare.

That is not bad...though...nature of the body matters......Health is wealth oooooo.... grin shocked grin
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by harlos: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
oskaaay:

That is not bad...though...nature of the body matters......Health is wealth oooooo.... grin shocked grin
With me, everything goes cheesy
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Swallow(eba,amala....
Garri
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by PrincessB1(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
I dislike taking mineral with any meal or snacks, if i try it i will visit the toilet as many times as possible until my stomach becomes empty
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by PrincessB1(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Okoro n bread
Rice with guava
Okoro with paw paw
Rice with close up
Ice block with palm oil
Lols grin grin grin
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Funkybabee(f): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
harlos: The only thing I can't take for breakfast is.......I don't see it jare.

eventhough ígbé <shit>
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by harlos: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Funkybabee:

eventhough ígbé <shit>
ehn undecided

igbe is not eatable na undecided
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Funkybabee(f): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
harlos:
ehn undecided

igbe is not eatable na undecided

u think so lol
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by harlos: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Funkybabee:

u think so lol

cheesy common. Even a mad man knows
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Funkybabee(f): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2014
harlos:

cheesy common. Even a mad man knows

ok!!!
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by harlos: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2014
Funkybabee:

ok!!!
Funkybabee, wish section u dey visit most?
Re: What Two Things Can You Never Eat For Breakfast? by Funkybabee(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2014
harlos:
Funkybabee, wish section u dey visit most?

general forum and celebrities

(1) (Reply)

Mamas Over 35 What Was Used To Make Food Taste Before Maggi Came / Is 5alive Pulpy Orange Worth It? / Why Do You Refuse To Eat The Top Of Slice Bread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.