Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Plans Do Nigeria Have For Renewable Energy Generation? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Plans Do Nigeria Have For Renewable Energy Generation? (613 Views)

Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW / Renewable Energy Is The Solution To Nigeria's Power Situation. / Solar Energy Installations In Nigeria - Welcome To 24 Hours Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Plans Do Nigeria Have For Renewable Energy Generation? by matrixme(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2014
I watched a documentry lately about the contribution of conventional energy sources to global warming and it was really an eye-opener. It featured also, the technology on ground that many countries around the world have adopted to ensure zero carbon emission. Down here in Nigeria, I reason with our oil (and coal) reserves which we are so proud of, we are not thinking of migrating anytime soon, towards green energy. So I like to ask, is Nigeria generally green conscious? If yes, what solid plans do we have on ground concerning this? Then are there 'green thinkers' in the Nigerian government or even the private sector?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Mobile Money Agent In Nigeria? / Venom GT Is Yet To Be Beaten As The Worlds Fastest Car / Production And Design Of Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.