Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (498040 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
justscorchone:
Is this enough to play most of the new titled games out now?
what card came with it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
purplekayc:
what card came with it?

Intel
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
justscorchone:

Intel
which one .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
purplekayc:
which one .

Intel HD graphics card
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Thegamingorca(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
justscorchone:

Intel HD graphics card

grin grin

Smh
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thegamingorca:

grin grin

Smh

What?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Thegamingorca(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
justscorchone:

What?

The graphics card of ur system falls inbtw either Nvidia Gtx650 to Gtx1080 or its an AMD chip

For Nvidia chips. Depending on the number, of course the higher the better. 950 is d minimum required to play wither 3 seamlessly without blowing your system.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
justscorchone:

What?
And graphics card memory
Am skeptical about about Intel integrated graphics
Should be nvidia or AMD
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thegamingorca:

The graphics card of ur system falls inbtw either Nvidia Gtx650 to Gtx1080 or its an AMD chip

For Nvidia chips. Depending on the number, of course the higher the better. 950 is d minimum required to play wither 3 seamlessly without blowing your system.

I know nothing about pc gaming requirements,I don't know what else to check if it's compatible with latest games,I do know it's Intel sha.are you saying I can't play let's say fifa18 on it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
justscorchone:

I know nothing about pc gaming requirements,I don't know what else to check if it's compatible with latest games,I do know it's Intel sha.are you saying I can't play let's say fifa18 on it?
I will run FIFA 18 on my PC and get back to you.
You can check FIFA 18 specs on systemrequirementslab.com
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
purplekayc:
I will run FIFA 18 on my PC and get back to you.
You can check FIFA 18 specs on systemrequirementslab.com
Ok thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Dark souls 3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
battlefield 1

Developers:EA DICE
Release date : october 21st 2016
Platforms : PS ,Windows, Xbox
Genre: war,history, first person shooter
Modes: single ,multiplayer

gameplay switches from charcter to character during the campaign.
The campaign is splited into sub chapters

. storm of steel
.throuigh mud and blood
. friends in high places
. avanti savoia
.The runner
. Nothing is written

In the beginning of the campaign the newly incorporated all back ameriacn unit (the herlem hell fighters) are locked in a pitched battle with the troops of the german empire.
After suffering several casualties on their side they are aided by the british troops who hwlp in
pushing back the germans.

The game then switches to a third person view in a tank campaign where Daniel edwards joins the crew of a tank and carries out an offensive in Cranbai,France.
After making a forced offensive to go through the german lines the tank is eventually destryed with some crew members killled.

The game then shifts to aerial warfare.with the palyer conrolling clyde ebalckburn.
He and wilson conduct missiions to destroy german facilities and guide bombers from anti aircraft guns when dropping bombs.

Then in a campaign in italy ,gallipoli and then the middle east conducting espionage operations.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kvh

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ghye

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hfhy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hwrg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mbgf

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Vfff

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
cool

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
hsnn

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
jssjj

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kxhu

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ghg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mchu

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dfjjj

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fgghh

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.