Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (764276 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (494) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Seun(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
I would love to play Halo 2 once more in cooperative mode, but no one is interested in that. So no game.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by texazzpete(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Seun
halo 2 is available for the PC now. it's supposed to be Vista only, but there are patches out there to make it work on XP cheesy.
Still playing it on Vista, though. it's good!

@Topic
I suffer from an intense need to have people around me when i'm gaming. As a result, i rarely get to play single player games anymore. My PS3 and 360 have been packed away in a dusty cupboard since January, but now i've gotten a big ass HDTV, i'll bust 'em out!

What i'm playing now? I play Pro Evo 6 everyday! As the African and Asian Champion ( I did beat one 13 yr old chinese boy in one demo store in the UK grin) i regularly 'enslave' all my opponents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2007
hi guys. am playing devil may cry 3 special edition. really bad. my need for speed carbon cant load my saved gave any longer. dont know why. 65% complete. pro evolution 6; cant win premiership league with top player. chelsea seems to never lose. prince of persia the two thrones: just too boring. will get halo 2 next week because you guys are giving it all praise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tboy1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
Same game i've been playing for 10 months now. Pro Evolution Soccer 6

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2007
texazzpete:

@Seun
halo 2 is available for the PC now. it's supposed to be Vista only, but there are patches out there to make it work on XP cheesy.
Still playing it on Vista, though. it's good!

could you point me to any of the links?(pretty please)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by texazzpete(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2007
@oyb
Howdy! be more specific, pls. Links 2 d game d/l or for the Xp compatibility patches.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dinozzo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2007
PES 6. The only game I play these days.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2007
heh heh
texazzpete:

@oyb
Howdy! be more specific, please. Links to the game d/l or for the Xp compatibility patches.

all of the above grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2007
i cant even get around to playing my game in peace!!!

this life sef!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ghost Recoon, The Roots (Gates of Chaos) more later,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
i started playin Spartan Warriors

but so many games too little time to play 'em cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2007
am playing,
1. Dead To Rights
2. Pro Evo Soccer 5, and
3. Hitman, The Contracts

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ikam: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
I'm new here can u please help me out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by edeone(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
skyope:

hi guys. am playing devil may cry 3 special edition. really bad. my need for speed carbon can't load my saved gave any longer. don't know why. 65% complete. pro evolution 6; can't win premiership league with top player. chelsea seems to never lose. prince of persia the two thrones: just too boring. will get halo 2 next week because you guys are giving it all praise.

prince of persia the two thrones, west on money very boring game men, didt realy feel devil may cry,why not try GOD OF WAR real cool jst finished it,and if u like dat u will love soul river 2 legacy of kain,and mental gear solid sons of laberty. real kool games man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kokorunna(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
Currently playing virtual tennis 3 and tiger woods 2007 on the psp console wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by samir101ng(m): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2007
Well, my PS2 is in top gear right now. Am playing the following games concurrently:-

1. Need for speed carbon (99.9%) only the last boss remaining.

2. God of war

3. Scarface the world is yours

4. Devil may cry 3 special edition

5. Prince of persia the two thrones

6. Final fantasy x

Unlike all of you guys, i dont really like football. i dont hate it, just that i dont like repetitve games with no story. I do have Pro evoluton soccer 6 and

winning eleven.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
God of War n DMC

best games u got right there

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by echowords(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
I am playing FF12 at the moment. I am taking my time with it, after that FF-X, and Pro Evo 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2007
FFX after

playin 12, why na? undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2007
currently, I´m Playing nuclear ball a breakout(arkanoid) clone.very cool.great for non addictive playing.HL2 and its ilk grab you by the throat and don´t let go until you´ve finished them, to the detriment of your significant other, targets for the week, bedtime, allocated running hours for the generator, and etc)

I´m also playing Alien shooter, a retro style third person shooter game.Not bad, sort of the flavor of contra.

I got both games from game giveawayoftheday.com.
as an aside, you can download and install games from game giveawy of the day, then copy the program folder to a diff system/pc and run them.this is what i did. the system i have connected to the net is probably riddled with spyware(d system slow no be small), and has 256 mb of ram. i´d installed nuclear ball months ago, but had been unableto run it.last week, i had an eureka moment, and i decided, lets see what happens if i copy the progra folder and voila! I was running nuclear ball on my laptop.ditto for alien shooter.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bigspif(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2007
Hi guys
Im playing God of War
Scarface
From russia with love
Medal of Honour
Black

@samir101ng is the scarface the world is your same with scarface?

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Gamine(f): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2007
God of War kiss
Medal of Honor kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Azanor(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
Final Fantasy 2
Diablo 2

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2007
hey. need info on this games. god of war and ff12 are they available at ikeja? is scarface and the godfather good. always see them with those ikeja boys?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ifeniyi22(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
pro evolution 5 and 6.
I hardly ever play anything else
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Jackal(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2007
FIFA 07(The Best Soccer Game Of The Year)
Pro Evolution Soccer 6
50 Cent's BULLETPROOF
Call Of Duty 3
Black Hawk Down
Gears Of War
Mortal Kombat:Armageddon.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by naijacutee(f): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
We've been having a Wii Tournament in my house for 4 days now. So I've been particularly playing
- Tennis : Wii Sports
- Bowling : Wii Sports
- Boxing : Wii Sports
- Raving Rabbids : The Carrot juice one & Rabbits don't give gifts

My right arm hurts as I type this from all the "sport". . .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by spaceworld: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
I dey play all games now, be it anyone at all, indoor and outdoor
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by eikonworld(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hello!,

Am currently playing
Gta san andreas on my sys, kinda playing for the past 4 to 5 mths now,
but do get to play Raw vs Smackdown 2007 every now and then on my younger bro playstation. Gone thru GOW, pretty cool, ! and Need 4 Speed,

Hum do anyone know of whre i can get a VERY GOOD but chiped ps2 (could be new but chiped) and how much doe it go for now, ?
i hv moved round but no luck yet,

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by easimoni(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2007
Madden NFL 2008. Much better than 2007!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by la1(m): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2007
curently playing need for speed underground plus every other variation of the game i can get my hands on ,yeah u guessed it am a racing game buff grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (494) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.