Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (39312 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by englishmart(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
A ghanaian?
This attitude is mostly exibited by senseless Africans.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by condralbede(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bin gbagbo I hop u HV something reasonable to tell us here. if not Ghana must go!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
The question is, what is enjoying in the pus*y of an 11yrs old girl

That man is sick
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
picoba: [size=28pt]
What is the different between the said man and Boko Haram?

[/size]

The difference is that The said man was taught what he learnt probably from the yoruba folks living in lagos and Boko Haram was taught what they are now doing from their Leader, Mallam BUH.....

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Whoever it is... regardless of citizenship...

Cutting the the dang thing is too easy. They should stick a broom in it and tie it to a fan with him standing, and his hands tied up as well wit just his toes touching the ground. Each movement of wariness and he feels such wonderful pain. Since he likes to get his thing to experience the unexplainable na.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by PietroRico(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Brb
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by MadCow1: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014

[/size]

One is a Muslim Terrorist, The other is Ghanaian. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by slimthugchimee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
I was even getin ready to blast sum yoruba idiot until i saw this rubbish
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Yoney007(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Baale interrogating?? Kilo kokanyeAbi court still strike like doctors??
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by hensben(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
yeyenatu: Whoever it is... regardless of citizenship...

Cutting the the dang thing is too easy. They should stick a broom in it and tie it to a fan with him standing, and his hands tied up as well wit just his toes touching the ground. Each movement of wariness and he feels such wonderful pain. Since he likes to get his thing to experience the unexplainable na.
lol your profile pic though grin
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
slimthugchimee: I was even getin ready to blast sum yoruba idiot until i saw this rubbish
himkers:
The difference is that The said man was taught what he learnt probably from the yoruba folks living in lagos and Boko Haram was taught what they are now doing from their Leader, Mallam BUH.....

you both can share your stupidity with your brother that impregnated his teenage daughter.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/65-yr-old-man-impregnates-17-yr-old-daughter/
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
"A ghana man resident in Morekete town, Ilaje Ajah area of lagos had been sleeping with the said girl, a neighbour and a fellow ghananian and had been threatning the little girl with juju that if she tells anybody that she will die." --- NEWS

Wetin concern me?

Even if they like they should eat each other as dinner.

Na ghana vs ghana.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by slimthugchimee(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
I want an E-war now calls on.
Jiggaisback
jiggaman112
oxygen
wale112
borga appear
adamskutty
collynzo02.. Collynz02
iconize

2 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by makkitush: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sophyrocks: WHAT A BEAST!!!
hahaha,he's more than a beast.he is a devil.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by makkitush: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Motixsis:

Question should be....Is he dead yet?.
hahaha,u're wicked ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by kaima1984(f): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
kossyablaze: I was molested by two different girls on different occasions wen I was same age.That experience has been my worst.The pain it created inside of me till today is unbearable...
So sorry abt it my dear,pls 4give them n let it go,better days are still ahead
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Aitee1: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
Married to a Calabar lady and he still molest a minor undecided
Tpave: It happened right in my neigbbourhood. I am an eye witness. The said man is married to a calabar lady and they have a son.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by NLFreak(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
The b@st@rd should be cut into pieces. angry angry angry
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by slimthugchimee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Cum bck here and fight were do you think you are going Jiggaisback
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You're honestly capitalizing on this poor girl's .. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

...to justify your prejudice? How disgustingly low of YOU.

I just came around from reading the below, and honestly thought it had made front page somehow. It happened around the same last year at the hands of a Nigerian. Is that any better?!

https://www.nairaland.com/1320760/11-year-old-girl-chinecherem-molested-died

[h]Huh?!

You mean a Nigerian behaved like this Ghanaian? angry [/b]

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by makkitush: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
MEN!what are they waiting for.let them cut that BARBARIC DICK.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
He should be looked away with sex starved homos with bad attitudes, let's see how e likes it.

Or

His prikk be rubbed with cheese and he gets tied up naked and left in a room of hungry rats. If he like make he be from Mars, he is a pervert that doesn't get to have an easy way out.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2014

[/size]

[size=28pt]BOMB VS BIG BLACK DI-K[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Theben(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
The baale should free the man o. Make them carry the case go their country go judge, wetin concern us?
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by kaima1984(f): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Wicked generation,parents should please monitor their children,play an extreme role as a mother/father at d same time frd,bc wen ur child see u as a frd he/she will always confide in you,there is no amount of treat giving to them dat wil nt get to your hearing,so sorry for the helpless girl
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
You are an irate fool with cheese as brain. Like seriously? What the hell?

A little girl is molested and your frozen brain could only come up with this hogwash? angry

imperiouxx: "A ghana man resident in Morekete town, Ilaje Ajah area of lagos had been sleeping with the said girl, a neighbour and a fellow ghananian and had been threatning the little girl with juju that if she tells anybody that she will die." --- NEWS

Wetin concern me?

Even if they like they should eat each other as dinner.

Na ghana vs ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Idiota, first grade asswipe with sawdust as brain.
Where the hell dem find these people now? Did the apocalypse dredge up NL's abandoned and buried dirts?

Theben: The baale should free the man o. Make them carry the case go their country go judge, wetin concern us?
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by ibitomisi: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
That's harsh!!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014

[/size]
[size=28pt][/size]he has no gun
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by ibitomisi: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
That's harsh!!That's harsh!!That's harsh!!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Cecediva(f): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
cry cry
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by buoye1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
kossyablaze: I was molested by two different girls on different occasions wen I was same age.That experience has been my worst.The pain it created inside of me till today is unbearable...
broda r u 4 real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) / Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.