Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (39124 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

[s]Thanks for going through my instagram page, goes to show how jobless you are to go through the page at this hour, retrieve a photo and attach it to your own picture (you look well-fed by the way) I bet I look a lot better than you. There are more pictures on my FB page.

It is the bad looking ones who call others ugly. Keep hating, under-achiever[/s].

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset: Kenwood002....WTF! undecided
Sheath your sword,niggur!
Imperiouxx the shiithead is the cockraoch to be crushed. Leave mon bebe,Graviton,alone. You hia moi?

Oops lipsrsealed
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Yeah, right. I'm sure they know you exist.
Who are the ''they'',boy? You talking to moi? Rude to mama? Ama gonna wash ya mouth with liquid soap,kiddo. Respect! angry

@ kenwood,notin spoil. Water never pass oto yet. E still dey shagazi.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2014
kenwood002:

Oops lipsrsealed

Post that picture, else people might actually think I am bad-looking. When in actuality I'm better looking than you will ever be.

My picture is on my profile. I have nothing to hide. I'm satisfied with the way I look.

I'm not looking bad for a 19 year old. cheesy
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2014
kenwood002:

grin
Man,you are cray!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Post that picture, else people will actually think I am bad-looking.
Errrm,sweerie. I am a woman. You are actually bad looking,no offiensssce. cry
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:

I'm not surprised at your response. You are obviously prejudiced, I mean, who would call someone who has been schooling them (against their will) on how best to behave in public good-looking. It is perfectly understandable you would say that so no offence taken.

Besides, for a woman with your loose way of speech, your taste in men will probably suck anyway. So I totally understand.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:

Buhahaha grin grin
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Obviously prejudiced. None taken
kiss
Goodnight darling. Mama needs her rest. Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2014
kenwood002:

Buhahaha grin grin
angry
Are you laughing at mon bebe? Gerrrrooouuut!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
angry
Are you laughing at mon bebe? Gerrrrooouuut!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good night joor grin
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2014
kenwood002:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good night joor grin
cool
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 2:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Indeed! There are more fools in the world than there are people - Heinrich Heine.

My exchange with a few people here has further cemented and convinced me of this statement. Smh!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 3:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset:
Sorry to intrude,but i must say this.
Yes,shoefreak might have responded in an insultive manner. I expect your friend to have replied in the same manner,not by playing dirty. He really went too low,and that is a no no.
A girl was raped,he pushed it aside as inconsequential.

shoefreak reacted rudely but understandably but it's understandable or , which is understandable.

does this warrant digging up past occurences occurrences in people's lives? I can see you are not bothered by your friend's behaviour. Birds of a feather....

NL is not as faceless as you think. There are some of us you do not want to ever feck with. It will take little or no effort to trace anyone down. If u must play dirty,then be ready for consequences.

lols.... I left so soon to catch up with the independence day activities. Now back to you rude girl. What's the logic behind the bullshiit you've spewed out? She reacted rudely but it's understandable.... You accepted that was waywardness and it must be tolerated. Do you have a brain at all? She has the right to be rude to those she doesn't even know. undecided

In fact, who puts dog's mouth in shiit? Do you think I operate at your level ragworm?

Who is the reference of your last line? Me - who got unprovoked insults first or her - a troll with nascent reputation?

I'm more than debating with an insignificant thing.

4 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2014
kenwood002:

You are a naive dull witted spawn from a lunatics rectum. What the feck is wrong with this imbe? Your Mom's fecking rétard I mean it! That bítch you call mum should be shot for giving birth to a waste of space like you. I mean, why couldn't she flush you down the toilet or tell your fecking father to a wear condom. Now we have to live with the consequence of her actions by having an imbe like you among us. [s]Now let me warn you. You better don't start what you can't finish because shoefreak got soldiers behind her back.. We will stomp you out and make you a part of this history.[/s]

Says a street urchin. Do you think I should say nothing after her initial flaming comments to me? Are you idiots so crazy to see who started this bullshiit first? Must people just be rude to other internet users just because we're on the same webpage. You're nothing but a disgrace, the type that loses his senses all because of damn phone number and lust.

Your warning should have been for her if you're truly one of her foot soldiers. Should a writer starts insulting others unprovoked? By the time I reported her as being an online troll to others to the necessary authorities, we shall see whose folk tales would be affected. By then it will be between me and her and not a silly disgrace like you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Obina1979: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2014
I hope he gets the maximum punishment. We are in 2014. What a monster.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2014
shoefreak: Ok.

Oh, and it's Toheebah or Taibat. It's Arabic, not yoruba.

FYI, rape isn't something you throw around as a joke or whatever, and so is the molest of a child.

Oh, by the way, I love my bullshit writings.
*yawns*

Oh, graviton v.2.0: yeah. Nothing concerns me and you. I said my bit and that's it.

Y'all have a great night.

You're an online troll. You thrown unprovoked insults at me first and I responded. Cross my path again on nairaland and I will surprise you. I guess you claim to be an upcoming writer and you're seeking recognition and approval.

2 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 3:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset: Talking of myopic,why did your friend divert from the issue at hand? Why not just attack her,rather than digging up unnecessary dirt on her past experiences? It was a shameful attempt. I have had experiences with rape victims. It takes courage to talk about it. Your friend using it to attack her is the source of my anger. I have no probs with his other insults. But that particular one was stupiiid of him.

And now that I decided pay her back in her own coin, so what do you want to do about it? Which one do you like to jump into..... a well or canal or river?

Just STFU. I don't debate with nonentity like you.

1 Like

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 4:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Royalcrusset: Kenwood002....WTF! undecided
Sheath your sword,niggur!
Imperiouxx the shiithead is the cockraoch to be crushed. Leave mon bebe,Graviton,alone. You hia moi?

Crush imperiouxx for not giving a fucck about you? undecided What a dumb talk.

You're even inviting someone to take on me for nothing? You're hopeless.

I waste no time on nonentities.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by imperiouxx(m): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
Indeed! There are more fools in the world than there are people - Heinrich Heine.

My exchange with a few people here has further cemented and convinced me of this fact. Smh!

It's a normal thing that some miscreants will like to involve themselves, which I give no fucck about.

I've sent my message to the main character and I'm waiting for her to cross my path again with her rude behaviors. Then we will take it everywhere online.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2014
imperiouxx:

It's a normal thing that some miscreants will like to involve themselves, which I give no fucck about.

I've sent my message to the main character and I'm waiting for her to cross my path again with her rude behaviors. Then we will take it everywhere online.

Their degree of stupidity and redundancy is every bit embarassing. I'm ashamed for such people honestly. To be this old and have no level of maturity whatsoever.

Going through all the trouble to go to someone's instagram page to retrieve photos (Photos that are far better than anything he can ever present, I might addcheesy) at 3:00am in the morning. That gives a whole new definition to the words: Stu'pid, Immature, Jobless, Insecure. I had a very good laugh about it. Honestly!

I've realized that I actually wasted my time with them. I won't bother responding to anything else they have to say.

God forbid!
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2014
imperiouxx:

Crush imperiouxx for not giving a fucck about you? undecided What a dumb talk.

You're even inviting someone to take on me for nothing? You're hopeless.

I waste no time on nonentities.

Crush impariouxx for being the son of a biiitch and a moronic imbe*cile too.

imperiouxx:
And now that I decided pay her back in her own coin, so what do you want to do about it? Which one do you like to jump into..... a well or canal or river?
Just STFU. I don't debate with nonentity like you.
You are a cursed simpleton! A low life. Play all you can,but using a matter of rape against someone is just plain shiiiit. She discussed it in the past,and you just had to go dig it up in a fist fight? Why not fight like a man,rather than fight like a village who:re. People like you who disregard ra:pe as nothing are the same folks who go around rap:ing their daughters and tell the world they are only trying to help them. *spits on his face*.

6 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2014
imperiouxx:

lols.... I left so soon to catch up with the independence day activities. Now back to you rude girl. What's the logic behind the bullshiit you've spewed out? She reacted rudely but it's understandable.... You accepted that was waywardness and it must be tolerated. Do you have a brain at all? She has the right to be rude to those she doesn't even know. undecided

In fact, who puts dog's mouth in shiit? Do you think I operate at your level ragworm?

Who is the reference of your last line? Me - who got unprovoked insults first or her - a troll with nascent reputation?

I'm more than debating with an insignificant thing.
You were born a fool,cos it is hereditary. You grew up around fools,so it is regarded as normal to behave like a fool.

You lack the intelligence,stamina and resources to even attempt a debate with me.

A little girl got ra*ped. Your typical foolish response was one of ''who gives a f*k?'',just cos she is a ghanian. Yet you think you were right in your own senses. May such experience of ra*pe be for your daughters when they step on foreign soil. And then you dug up history,like a wimp and a biiitch that you are,claiming all innocence.
You fight like a tramp. You are a biitch.

10 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

My exchange with a few people here has further cemented and convinced me of this statement. Smh!
Why did you wait for the coast to get clear before coming out of your closet,boy? You need an e-slap? You mouthing off in mama's absence? You high on skunk? Or has imperiouxx fecked your azz that you now have fresh morale? Go suck your thumb,kid. Now!

5 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2014
^^
Scum eating imperial biitch,oloribu oloshi. Olofo. Oniranu oshii. ko ni da fun e,laye laye. Iwo ati gbogbo ara ile e.
Now you assume i'm a Ghanian cos i stand against ra:pe of a girl irrespective of her country? You are definitely a born fool. Why? The combo of a foolish father and an idiotic mum who did not know how/when to close her legs to the village drunk,brought about a nonentity that does not worth the fart of a pig.

I might not be stinkingly wealthy,but i've got personality,conscience and solid morals that your mother failed to knock into you.

What you need is a huge stick inserted into your azz,not sleep. You do not deserve peace for the rest of your life.

Rest in pieces.

4 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Royalcrusset: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Fools living in ghetto part of US think they are big boyz. Like seriously? Imperiouxx's greatest achievement was running away from Naija. Now he thinks he has arrived. He packs poo and wipes azzes of the old ppl over ther,yet he goes round NL,telling every willing ear that he is not in Nigeria anymore,but a made man. Bloody low life fool. Big boys do not announce themselves. They are announced! Nobody is beefing your achievements,boy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Agrika: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Useless fool na wetin carry am come naija...Idiot!.....d community people sef too dull sef
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2014
**modified**

I couldn't have done it better. He thought the r;ape mention would have me cowering actually but I know the likes, they need an inflating device to puff up. If they don't get it, then the tantrums starts.

Thanks guys, royalcrusset and Kenwood, leave these kids be.

But wow!!! You guys were louder than dynamite ooo! Yegbeeeee!!!

**folds arms and watches**

2 Likes

Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2014
BTW, any updates on the girl and the old fool?
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by DrMuzungu(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2014
The beast should be molested by a randy donkey. Repeatedly.
Re: Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos by Graviton2(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Everyone has a right to be stu'pid, but some people choose to abuse that priviledge.

I've encountered people on here with this special trait. They keep making me convident of my conviction with every post they make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) / EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Man Cuts Off Man's Head In Ghana (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.