Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. (2813 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital / Start Your Own Oil & Gas Company With N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
If you live around Opebi in Ikeja or it's environs, please take hold of this huge opportunity and be at this free (gate fee now discounted at N500) seminar on running your own business in the Oil & Gas sector. You will be registered to partner a multi-billion Dollar American firm in the Oil & Gas business.

Call [b]08121547560 [/b]to book at seat at the next seminar this coming Sunday & Monday. God willing, I shall be waiting for you at the venue. Make money anytime people buy fuel!!!

Take hold of your own destiny and register as a partner of a multi-billion Dollar American firm in the Oil & Gas business. You do not need Millions of Naira to start. You only need 112K to start as a major parner & 56K as a minor partner. And the amount is to get your kits and first set of products. Invariably, you get your money back. Opportunities like these are rare in this sector. Stop looking for someone to employ you. If you already have a job, make extra income from this. Join hundreds of people who are already testifying to the unlimited six - seven figure monthly income from this opportunity. But be warned: this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You must be ready to work.

So long as you follow the advice given, your income keeps growing monthly. The next month is never lower than the previous month. If 200 Level undergraduate students in the university, senior medical doctors, retired Judge, etc. are already making good earnings from this in less than 5 months of running this business as their own, I don't see why anyone should hesitate. This opportunity is still new in Nigeria (just 1yr). Hurry! Be wise!

Seminar venues and times across the nation will be announced on this post. Feel free to make enquiries.

Remain blessed!

Evang. Mr. Pious.
Syntek Global, USA Partner (#: 2A67C).

Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2014
This is a business I have seen several acquintances making huge sums from monthly. I have already started seeing the benefits within one month of joining as a major partner. As a businessman, I didn't need much convincing because I research on my own the company and what it does as well as it's highly aclaimed unique compensation plans across the world.
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Dear Friends,

Come partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm in the Oil & Gas industry and get your share of the oil wealth with a token one-time start-up capital of ₦112K. This opportunity is unbelievable, real and uncommon in this industry. Meet with individuals (students, doctors, bankers, businessmen, etc) who have been earning ₦400K+ every month within 6 months of starting out with ₦112K and see the simple steps they took to achieve this. Additionally, their income keeps growing monthly for life.

Please allow me to invite you to a free 2-hour seminar where you have the opportunity to hear from the company directly and ask all the questions you have. Come with the attached invitation (printed or displayed on your phone) to the venue. Call 08121547560 (Mr. Pious) for seat reservation. If you live outside Lagos, call 08121547560 for direction to the nearest seminar location to you in your state.

You can take the attached pictures as your invitation. Two seminar comes up this week, whichever is conducive for you, you may attend.

1) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Maridon Palace Hotel, Sango.
DATE: Sunday, 20th July, 2014.
TIME: 3pm prompt.
DIRECTION: From Oshodi, catch Toll Gate or Sango bus; drop off at Toll Gate bus stop. Cross over to the other side of the road and walk to Maridon Palace Hotel.

2) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Sweet Sensations Restaurants (Beside MTN).
DATE: Monday, 21st July, 2014.
TIME: 11am prompt (Be there by 10:30am for check in and to get a seat. Hall is usually filled up by 11am)
DIRECTION: From Ikeja, catch Keke Marwa to Opebi. Stop at Opebi Round-About in front of Sweet Sensations.

Please be there on time or you may end up standing or be denied access. The halls are usually booked for 2 hours only. Because Lagos is still running free, halls are usually filled up early. Abuja attendees pay ₦1,000 as gate fee. Port Harcourt, Benin, Warri, Ibadan, Kaduna, Oshogbo centres all pay ₦500 as gate fees.

God bless you as you come!

Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
We'll be holding another free 2-hour seminar at these times and venues:

1) 3pm on Sunday, 10-Aug-14 at Maridon Palace Hotel, Toll Gate bus stop, Sango, Ogun State.

2) 11am on Monday, 11-Aug-14 at Sweet Sensations, Opebi Round About, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

These events are still running free.

You will have the opportunity to partner with a multi-billion Dollars American firm (Syntek Global, USA) in the Oil & Gas with a startup capital of #112,000. Please no need to come if you can not afford to invest this amount. This opportunity is unique and you can make six to seven figure monthly income. You can alway save towards rasing the funds if you don't have it now. But the earlier, the better.

This is not HYIP. You will put in real effort especially in the first 4 months. Once you join under my invite, I will show you how to make it big with proof.

Call or text me to book a seat on 08121547560.

If you live outside Lagos, email: pioustrade@gmail.com for assistance on how to join this once-in-a-lifetime partnership opportunity.
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by stcarson47: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
i need it..wen is the nxt seminar
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
stcarson47: i need it..wen is the nxt seminar

@stcarson47, thank you for your interest. The next one in Lagos holds this coming Sunday and Monday same places and times. But gate fee is now #500. I'll be announcing that shortly. If you're in Osun, you can meet me 1 on 1 'cos I'm holding private coaching sessions @ #5,000 per head to show folks how to make millions in this business. Text me on 08121547560 or mail: pioustrade@gmail.com for further assistance. Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
I want to thank all of you who have been calling and e-mailing, wishing to join. God will help you raise the funds. Congrats to the few who paid today. Those present at Opebi yesterday and who met me will remember it was announced that was the last free seminar. Gate fee is now #500.

Once you have attended and registered under me, I will give you free resources and guide. Ensure your e-mail is active.

I'm now in Osun state to get more people registered as distributors. Meet me 1 on 1 if you're interested. It's 5K per head. You get a 100 page e-book (2K value), videos, a full lecture on this biz + how to start with 150K and make Millions within 12months max. You will see how you can employ 3 marketers with 100K base and pay them 50K per month and take home 200K per month. Those who met me at Opebi saw things for themselves. Some bought samples of the product to try it out. Text me 08121547560 or mail: pioustrade@gmail.com for further assistance. Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dear All,
Please to avoid embarassment at the seminar venue, I repeat: Gate fee is now #500. Call/text me (08121547560) if you know you want to attend. Don't just turn up at the venue and face unnecessary questions. Two people turned up today without calling beforehand, claiming not to know about the gate fee. I'm sorry I can't help you if you follow that route!

Next seminar holds at:
1) Maridom Palace Hotel, Toll Gate Bus Stop, Sango. DATE: Sunday 24-Aug-14 at 3pm.
GATE FEE:#500.

2) Sweet Sensations, Opebi Round About, Ikeja.
DATE: Monday 25-Aug-14 at 11am.

Please call/text me on 08121547560 to let me know you are coming!

We will show you why you don't need employment, but to partner with a multi-national Oil & Gas company as a distributor and make millions in a year. You will need a start-up capital of #112K or #56K
Please no need to come there if you know you can not afford to invest the stated amount!

I give special FREE advice on this. Email me pioustrade@gmail.com.
Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hi,
For those living outside Lagos or who can't be available, there is help for you:

My 100-page e-book: 'Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas (with #150K Start-up Capital)' is now available to all for download at a price of #2,000.

If you're interested, text your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com and I'll send my A/C details. It should be in your e-mail 15 minutes after payment is confirmed.
Please text, not call. It is cheaper. Thx.

Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Next seminar holds at:
1) Maridom Palace Hotel, Toll Gate Bus Stop, Sango.
DATE: Sunday 31-Aug-14 @ 3pm.

2) Sweet Sensations, Opebi Round About, Ikeja, Lagos.
DATE: Monday 01-Sept-14 @ 11am.

Please call/text me on 08121547560 to let me know you are coming!

You will need a start-up capital of #112K or #56K.

If you are too busy to attend buy this detailed step-by-step 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014) now.
The business is one of the ways described. It'll show you how you can use the biz to add extra N350,000+/month consistently to your income. Unemployed? STOP LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT!
Buy this book and add to your income stream. Get it & know what to do before you venture into the biz. PRICE: N2,000. To order, send your e-mail to 08121547560 or pioustrade@gmail.com
I've helped many people who started the business before & after me.
Please note that those who buy the book are not permitted to share!

Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 4:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Readers,
Seminars still holds as normal at both centres - Sunday & Monday. Call me!

Thank you all who bought this 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas"(Copyright, 2014). PRICE NOW N2,500.
If you still have any doubt about this business or you can't attend the seminars, buy this book & get all the facts. I give continuous after-sales support so 'you'll never walk alone'.
To order, pls text your e-mail to 08121547560. You'll receive account details. Pay & you should get the book 15 mins after payment is confirmed.
Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by Katier00(f): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
When is the seminar holding in abuja
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Katier00: When is the seminar holding in abuja

@Katier00, Abuja 2hr-seminar holds at Agura Hotel, Garki, opposite Force HQ. TIME: 10am on Fridays. Gate Fee: N1,000. Pls arrive on time. Write my #: 08121547560 on the relevant section of the attendance sheet.
Go with your pen & paper to take notes and ask all the questions you have. Contact me for any assistance. I'll be happy to help.

Should you require it for future reference, my 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas"(Copyright, 2014) contains all the lecture materials and more secrets of success. PRICE: N2,500.
I give continuous after-sales support. My prayer is that any one registered under me must succeed.
To order, pls text your e-mail to 08121547560. You'll receive account details. Pay & you should get the book 15 mins after payment is confirmed via text alert.
Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
At the end of today's seminar at Opebi, Ikeja, I was just laughing. Many participants were scrambling to buy the XFT product and eager to join. They got a shocker today. One attendee asked a question and the presenter - the highest earner in Africa decided to give him his phone to read last month's text alert. He mentioned 1.4 Million Naira and the whole hall became silent. That was just 1 of the 8 ways he was paid that month. Guess what: the man only started the business last
year April, 16 months ago.
I rest my case!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
I sympathise with all you who called in today from states towards the north where we don't have seminar venues (Kano, Makurdi, etc). I'm sure you accepted my explanation. Most are scarred of going there for now. Some of you decided to buy my book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014). I can't mention names for security reasons, but I hope you find it immensely useful. Remember it does not end with your purchase. I want to hear how you are implementing the ideas. I want to provide support. Feel free to contact me: 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com.
If you're interested, you can buy too just contact me & I'll send the account details. Pay and send your e-mail address & you should have it within 15 mins. PRICE: N2,500.
Remain blessed!
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thank you all who bought my e-book the past few days.

Despite all the details on this thread, some people called me to convince them why they should join the business. Like I've told many of them, I can't beg you to make money! It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm ready to help with all the information you need to succeed; but not to waste precious time convincing you. I'm looking to help those who have raised the start-up capital to start making good money within 3 months of registering under me.

Believe me guys are moving real fast in this Syntek Global XFT business. Don't delay or join when huge market share has already been taken up by others in your area or state. Take my humble advice: "join when many have not even heard about it in your area and propagate it from there". It may take some hard work introducing a new product, but believe me, with the pay plan you will smile in 1 year's time.

Please stop flashing me. Call, e-mail or text. Thx.

Remain blessed!
pioustrade@gmail.com
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks to all of you who bought my e-book these past few days - especially the last purchase yesterday just before 4pm. I've been really busy. Thank you again.

If you still want to know how you can become a nation-wide distributor of XFT in partnership with Syntek Global USA, I advise to get a copy of this 100-page e-book: “Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas” (Copyright, 2014). PRICE: N2,500. To order, send your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com. You will receive the account details. Pay and you should get the e-book in your mail 15 minutes after the payment is confirmed by text alert. Simple!

You will find all you need there and more for wise and profitable investment.

Remain blessed!
pioustrade@gmail.com.
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dear Friends,

if you are unable to attend our seminars nation-wide, I still offer help and guidance on how you can invest a small capital in the Oil & Gas sector running your own business. As you start to profit, re-invest part of your profit to grow the business till you can remove the start-up capital and relax while your earnings do the work for you. You can do it with many companies and many products. Importantly, you don't have to leave your office job for now.

I have written a book to show you the different ways you can carry out this investment. Please contact me on 08121547560 or e-mail enquiry to pioustrade@gmail.com.

My detailed, fully practical 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014) will guide you. It will show you how to delegate marketing of any chosen product while you keep your office job. It will show you how to invest in other business ventures from your home.

The book is academically and professionally written with ste-by-step guides. There is also after-sales support to ensure you meet the targets.

PRICE: N2,500
(original Price = N5,000; so please take hold of this discount while it lasts).

To order, please send your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com. You will receive the corporate account details to pay into. Pay and you should have the e-book in your given e-mail 15 minutes after payment is confirmed. Let me know your suggestion after reading it. I've received many positive feedbacks and I'm confindent you will find the book not only useful now, but a good source of reference for the future.

Thanks & remain blessed.
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dear Friends,

Happy Independence Day!

Don't be reading this thread without taking hold of the opportunity to have your own copy of this 100-page e-book: "Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas" (Copyright, 2014). PRICE: Still N2,500.

You will get general knowledge of how to invest safely in your chosen field. Good luck.

Contact 08121547560 or pioustrade@gmail.com for how to get yours.
Re: Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. by easypee: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please be reminded that Syntek Global 2-hour seminar holds at the following times and venues. Come and learn how you too can make money anytime people buy fuel.

1) Syntek Global, USA 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Maridon Palace Hotel, Sango.
DATE: Sunday, 19th October, 2014.
TIME: 3pm prompt.
GATE FEE: N500.
DIRECTION: From Oshodi, catch Toll Gate or Sango bus; drop off at Toll Gate bus stop. Cross over to the other side of the road and walk (5 minutes) to Maridon Palace Hotel.

2) Syntek Global, USA Free 2-Hour Seminar.
VENUE: Sweet Sensations Restaurants (Beside MTN).
DATE: Monday, 20th October, 2014.
TIME: 11am prompt.
GATE FEE: N500.
DIRECTION: From Ikeja, catch Keke Marwa to Opebi. Stop at Opebi Round-About in front of Sweet Sensations.

If you are unable to atteend any of the above, help is available via my 100-page e-book to show you everything you need to know as well as how to safely invest in other ventures should you decide on something else. It is comprehensive, academically written and detailed to the core.

e-BOOK TITLE: “Make Millions Investing in Oil & Gas” (Copyright, 2014).
PRICE: N2,500.
To order, send your e-mail address to 08121547560 or to pioustrade@gmail.com. You will receive the account details. Pay and you should get the e-book in your mail 15 minutes after the payment is confirmed by text alert. Simple!

(1) (Reply)

Souvenir, Seminar ,wedding Bags(abuja) / Decent Guest Houses In Surulere / Get Your Indoor Mini Water Fountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.