Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike To Join Chelsea In £15 Million Deal. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike To Join Chelsea In £15 Million Deal. (1529 Views)

Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom / Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike To Join Chelsea In £15 Million Deal. by Kossyne(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Source:http://news.naij.com/69022.html?new_letter
Despite not having a superb performance for Nigeria at the ongoing 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, latest reports reveal that Chelsea are ready to allow Emmanuel Emenike to join them for €19 million.

Dailymail reports that the English club have been approached by the Turkish club Fenerbahce on the Nigerian star. 

Emenike scored 12 goals in 28 league games as Fenerbahce won the Super Lig last season. 

Many Nigerian football fans believe the 27-year-old striker played below expectations for the Super Eagles at the ongoing 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

Nigeria was defeated 2-0 by France on Monday, 30 June, 2014. Their World Cup campaign was ended in the round of 16.
Re: Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike To Join Chelsea In £15 Million Deal. by tuffgongjo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Not possible just a ploy by his agent to force Fener to up his wages,or a way of forcing a transfer.
Re: Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike To Join Chelsea In £15 Million Deal. by henrychubayo: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
I heard it before. I hope it comes true. He plays exactly what chelsea want.
Re: Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike To Join Chelsea In £15 Million Deal. by abatically(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
henrychubayo: I heard it before. I hope it comes true. He plays exactly what chelsea want.

Speculations speculations. Chelsea just singed Diego Costa... They haven't sold Demba Ba and Torres.. where do u think Emenike will play? Chelsea play with one striker and that would be Costa.. Even if they sign Emenike he will be restricted to the bench and finally get destroyed just like they did Demba Ba. Chelsea is not the right club for Emenike right now.. he is 27 and doesn't have much time to be sitting on the bench.
Re: Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike To Join Chelsea In £15 Million Deal. by tuffgongjo(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
henrychubayo: I heard it before. I hope it comes true. He plays exactly what chelsea want.
.he won't make d cut @ d bridge.

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Gym In Warri / Footballers Who Never Reach Their Early Potential In Last 15 Years / 14 GOALS EACH!!! Which Striker Would You Rather Have ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.