Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

POS Machine In Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / POS Machine In Churches (513 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Machine In Churches by louismario(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
On my way back from church service today...I was passing one of the pentecostal churches(name withheld), they were constituting their 2014 harvest committee. Lo and behold, they announced that this year's harvest shall be a "CASH AND CARRY YOUR BLESSINGS, NO PLEDGES"; that the committee shall make available POS MACHINES available shocked shocked shocked
NO CREDIT IN CHURCH TODAY, COME TOMORROW grin grin
Kindly share your POS IN CHURCH experience.
Re: POS Machine In Churches by Exmay(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Picture of the POS in church or.........
Re: POS Machine In Churches by louismario(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Exmay...said I overhead them.... was not in the church.
Re: POS Machine In Churches by Exmay(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
louismario: Exmay...said I overhead them.... was not in the church.
hey Bro don't mind me joor.... As to the topic, I think the church is only trying to be compliant with the cashless policy of the FG gringringrin... Or better still they want to guide against all those unredeemed pledges that they have been seeing over years.... cool
Re: POS Machine In Churches by louismario(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
My Brother I think I'll introduce it in my church. There are so many unrepentant debtors since the Millennium...it's time to fully comply to cashless nigerian policy... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb Attacks / "What Is Presuppositional Apologetics?" / What Guarantees The Forgiveness Of Sins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.