Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Hello - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello (540 Views)

Hello Blog Gurus Help A Dude / Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? / Hello House I Need Your Help (quickteller (interswitch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by myplanetcar: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello everybody in the AUTOS forum.

My name is MYPLANET-CAR.COM and i'm here to provide informations we all need to know as Auto people and car lovers/buyers/sellers/enthusiasts.

Often times, expecially in my country Nigeria, people just "buy cars"... if you know what i mean though. Most people dont really know what they are buying in terms of engiene performance, fuel consumption , durability on our roads and all sorts. It has come to my notice that people only buy what they see on the roads which is not good enough...not even for the kind of country we are... we all know the Corolla syndrome in Lagos abi? .

No doubts, Toyota cars are the best in Nigeria if you consider some factors but do people really know what and why they are buying I really dont think so. This is why i have put it upon myself to educate the general public on the proper ways of spending when it comes to autos, safety tips,auto facts and lots more.

You can visit me at www.myplanet-car.com , twitter @mpc9ja , facebook @ facebook.com/mpc9ja.

I have provided 3 major links on my page :
1. ModelFactSheet : This is a sheet that contains the specs cars from the major brands for all of us to see and compare different models.
2. UserReviews : Here you can review your own car to educate others that wants to buy the same.Just like the normal mobile phone review.
3. Forums: Here we can discuss about cars in general. Problems, performance , testimonies e.t.c.

Please feel free to drop your comments here as i'm passionately waiting to hear what others think about my thoughts.
Dont forget to register on my site when you visit me, like me on facebook and follow me on twitter.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Hello by MrAnonymous: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Are you lost bro?
Btw, nice name. :/
Re: Hello by myplanetcar: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2014
I'm not lost. I just thought there's a need to spread the word as far as possible. Thank you.
Re: Hello by MrAnonymous: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
This is 'Webmasters' forum not 'Autos' :/
Re: Hello by myplanetcar: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Relate!

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Review This! Pls Criticize Me If Any / Internet Marketing And Traffic Strategies That Won't Require Spending Money / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.