Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Hello House I Need Your Help (quickteller (interswitch) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello House I Need Your Help (quickteller (interswitch) (1531 Views)

INTERSWITCH/QUICKTELLER Won't Return My Funds After A Failed Transaction! / Quickteller's ONE TIME PASSWORD : My Experience And Grievance / Quickteller.com Does Not Work, Any Working Option ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House I Need Your Help (quickteller (interswitch) by nuga(m): 4:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Does anyone knows other site I can purchase airtime online to recharge my phone/datacard

Usually I work around the country as a telcom Engr, buying airtime is very difficult for me when I am outskite the town, and most time am in remote places.

But my problem is with Quickteller, most of the time they debit my account and never revert the transaction, even after calling and filling the error form they sent to me.

Am tire of this Interswitch.

Pls Does anyone knows other site I can purchase airtime online to recharge my phone/datacard and cured

Re: Hello House I Need Your Help (quickteller (interswitch) by bigtt76(f): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2013
The error message explains it. Your bank has restricted the use of your card for online transactions and NOT interswitch or Etisalat preventing you from making the purchase. What this means is that if you go to other sites, you will still meet with the same brick wall.

You might want to experiment with the use of Mobile Money platforms such as MyPaga, Ready Cash, Stanbic Mobile Money or Diamond Bank Mobile etc. It all depends on your bank though.
Re: Hello House I Need Your Help (quickteller (interswitch) by nuga(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2013
ya i agree wit you, but most of the time they debit my account and never revert the transaction, even after calling and filling the error form they sent to me.
Re: Hello House I Need Your Help (quickteller (interswitch) by felucci(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2013
Why don't you simply buy airtime from an ATM? Nowadays, bank branches are almost anywhere and wherever there is a bank, there is most likely an ATM you can use. I'm sure they would not reject your card.

(1) (Reply)

The SEO Wars --- Are Nigerian Bloggers Getting It All Wrong? / Is VBHOSTNET.COM A Scam? / c medics is a scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.