Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin (56963 Views)

Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures) / Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / Man Wraps Himself With Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by maintainval(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
kaima1984: Indeed,1984 dudues/chics are d bomb,my hi to ur sis & tx a lot dearie
so na you guys Boko people dey use to destroy our nation. Hmm, uncle Jona will hear this. grin grin
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by maintainval(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by maintainval(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
hensben: lol,u re really fetish in nature
I'm not fetish cheesy, I'm just spiritual.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by ivyy(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
maintainval:

But they are more than three here

They can be more than 10
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by hensben(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
maintainval:
I'm not fetish, I'm just spiritual.
which of the spiritual? you know we have different types
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by maintainval(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
hensben: which of the spiritual? you know we have different types
Christ-like spiritual smiley He is author and finisher of my faith
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by IAMBREEZY: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
ivyy:

Uve got a dark side embarassed
Not exactly bae watching war movies or Documentary dosen't make someone aggressive or dopey rather it makes you more stronger and fearless,you can give it a trial tho.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Oahray: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
maintainval:

But they are more than three here

1 Like

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by 9jatatafo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
I hope one baddest cat nor come carry the snake go sha? #AirforceOneThinz
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by levelszik(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
ggrin: Abeg na who sing aye by davido?
patorankin grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Enahi(f): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is so creepy and scary.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by phorget(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
#in Edo voice#... Diaris God eeeee
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Na winsh joor tongue

1 Like

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
It would take another century, for the Nigerian mind to develop.

smh@people thinking every unexplained happening has to be spiritual. No wonder the pastors are having a field day all over. I'm surprised they didn't call a pastor to cast and bind before burning the snakes.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by GSKing: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
masonkz: It would take another century, for the Nigerian mind to develop.

smh@people thinking every unexplained happening has to be spiritual. No wonder the pastors are having a field day all over. I'm surprised they didn't call a pastor to cast and bind before burning the snakes.

True that. I shake my head when I see people attach religious sentiments to both simple and complex issues. Nigerians and Africans in general need total liberation and emancipation from mental slavery.
I just weep for a whole continent.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by maintainval(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oahray:

You're right.

lipsrsealed
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
I am of the very firm opinion that ALL snakes must die
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by davidif: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Agent8706: I know what Nigerians are thinking, but I have the same question too, how will a snake or rather snakes which can't crawl through smooth surface elevate itself to that height?!...if only those snakes traced their way to sambisa forest and helped devoured those bastards, they wouldn't have suffered this fate.

What?? Who told you snakes can't climb? Are you serious? Go look on YouTube and see for yourself.
In the previous thread (the one before the update) someone posted a video of a snake climbing.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Kelvin0(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
@poster which part of ekosodin b dis, make i confirm this story....
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Oahray: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
maintainval:
You're right.

lipsrsealed
em... Not me, bro. A certain snake-scientist named ivyy is right grin

Or did I spell it wrong? ivyy or ivvy or iivy. Anyone wey correct.

1 Like

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Chijosky(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abeg na who sing aye by davido?[/quote]
Na Chris brown
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
bizngr: Hahahaha, Benin people serious...

GOOD NIGHT JOKE:

After their return from Brazil World cup, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized. Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise.
Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the other day". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"? The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo".
grin grin grin
guy u too much jare. Where u get the joke
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by IAMBREEZY: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2014

GOOD NIGHT JOKE:

After their return from Brazil World cup, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized. Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise.
Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the other day". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"? The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo".
grin grin grin
Nice joke! cheesycheesy
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by ivyy(f): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
[code][/code]
Oahray: em... Not me, bro. A certain snake-scientist named ivyy is right grin

Ivyy o chai. I sha got the mentioned tongue

Yes o snake scientist wink
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by fyomer: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
[size=16pt]Before you know,they will craw into airport bycotting all the guards straight into the aircraft tire holes.
AND TOMMORROW THEY MAKE HEADLINE NEWS AS CHAMPIONS COMMANDOES.[/size]
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by dahmylolah(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
King Tom: Na winsh joor tongue
but seriously,the point is, how did those snakes get there? different species for that matter
chaii...deris God oooo
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by maintainval(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oahray: em... Not me, bro. A certain snake-scientist named ivyy is right grin

grin grin grin
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
dahmylolah:
but seriously,the point is, how did those snakes get there? different species for that matter
chaii...deris God oooo
Boss maybe they were blown away to that point by the hefty wind due to their light mass. For science.

***Whispers***
Guy na those Benin winshes don dey manifest for there o! grin grin grin
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by PedroJP(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Leetunechi: Edo pipo wa koyor oooo

but why e con go be snake mata ??...mtcheeeew undecided undecided

Pple can be funny oooo, oh my God!!!
U know say na strange snake, no b ordinary one ? Pray make dem no come de haunt u for dream as u first comment for their matter.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by babyjoker(f): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
ggrin: Abeg na who sing aye by davido?
arr bros u don forget sey na me sing am?
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Leetunechi: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pedro JP:

Pple can be funny oooo, oh my God!!!
U know say na strange snake, no b ordinary one ? Pray make dem no come de haunt u for dream as u first comment for their matter.

me sef na edo

no shakin wink
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by phpier: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2014

GOOD NIGHT JOKE:

grin grin grin
cant stop laughin ..... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land / Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.