Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? (1065 Views)

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? / Toilet Infection / Should The Toilet Seat Be Up Or Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yo, this often happens to me, then am twixt scylla and chabdis on which to do first, needing to bathe and the stomach is rumbling, paining at the same time so the toilet is calling, I don't know which is healthier medically really but I kinda love going to the toilet to shite first and do the otherwise just afterwards, please tell me I made the wrong choice cos I don't know o...! Please be honest, thanks... grin
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by ayobase(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Jodekss: Yo, this often happens to me, then am twixt scylla and chabdis on which to do first, needing to bathe and the stomach is rumbling, paining at the same time so the toilet is calling, I don't know which is healthier medically really but I kinda love going to the toilet to shite first and do the otherwise just afterwards, please tell me I made the wrong choice cos I don't know o...! Please be honest, thanks... grin

you can do both en bloc.
Shyte and Bathe!
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
ayobase:

you can do both en bloc.
Shyte and Bathe!
kiss aaaaaah like seriously...?
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by cirmuell(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
lmao grin...ease urself first now...it's even hygienic dat way.
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
cirmuell: lmao grin...ease urself first now...it's even hygienic dat way.
lols. All rice...
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by tIce(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2014
Lollss funny u@ OP.
Well as for me i'd prefer going 2 toilet first b4 bathin nd den wash d shit outta d anus practically well wen bathing
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by ayobase(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Jodekss: kiss aaaaaah like seriously...?

Wait, which area u dey live for.
Places like VI or Oshodi?

I need to know so as to know how the lecture goes!
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Ariyke: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2014
I prefer toilet first
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2014
T.ice:
Lollss funny u@ OP.
Well as for me i'd prefer going 2 toilet first b4 bathin nd den wash d shit outta d anus practically well wen bathing
lols... Iyanma...
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2014
ayobase:

Wait, which area u dey live for.
Places like VI or Oshodi?

I need to know so as to know how the lecture goes!
da area no matter nau but na. Kini WC we dey use sha
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Ariyke: I prefer toilet first
hmmn... K nau
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by tIce(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jodekss: lols... Iyanma...
iyanma Dat sounds disgusting..... Lollss
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by ayobase(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jodekss: da area no matter nau but na. Kini WC we dey use sha

smiley
Sit on top the WC (shyte) and make use of ur hand shower(bathe)

Easily, the process does both
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Brimmie(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tice: Lollss funny u@ OP.
With your Sponge? shocked sad You do that before washing your face or after? grin grin Remnants of your shyte go don hide inside your Sponge! :p
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Brimmie: With your Sponge? shocked sad You do that before washing your face or after? grin grin Remnants of your shyte go don hide inside your Sponge! :p
lol you wash am first then wash am again whilst in da bathroom... This go sweet o for fused toilet and kitchen lol noooo ooo ah mean toilet and bathroom... grin
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
ayobase:

smiley
Sit on top the WC (shyte) and make use of ur hand shower(bathe)

Easily, the process does both
ah get...
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by tIce(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2014
Jodekss: lol you wash am first then wash am again whilst in da bathroom... This go sweet o for fused toilet and kitchen lol noooo ooo ah mean toilet and bathroom... grin
oshea paddieee...
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by tIce(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Brimmie: With your Sponge? shocked sad You do that before washing your face or after? grin grin Remnants of your shyte go don hide inside your Sponge! :p
lollss u wash first in dha toilet nd wen bathing u du dat again
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Tice: oshea paddieee...
oau toilet first scared me o it took a lot of courage b4 I could shite on it in fact I did am rush rush... Lol grin
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by tIce(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jodekss: oau toilet first scared me o it took a lot of courage b4 I could shite on it in fact I did am rush rush... Lol grin
lwkmoooo omo aje jam plus bama
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by Jodekss(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tice: lwkmoooo omo aje jam plus bama
roflacsu grin
Re: You're Ready To Bathin'& You Felt Going To The Toilet, Which Should Come First? by tIce(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jodekss: roflacsu grin
lwkm

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Stress And Anxiety Drugs / Bill Gates' Foundation Gives Its Largest Gift Ever To Combat Ebola Crisis / Fraudulent Practices At FMC Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.